Every time there is a new patch or EP/GP/SP added to the game we always get the same questions. My Mods and CC are not working! Help? So here are a few tips to keep you up to date. Whenever a new patch comes out, it fixes or changes the way the game works. Hence the need to update mods as the patch changes or updates the way many objects/interactions, etc. work which in turn affects the way the mods work.
1) Turn off automatic updates in Origin. This will prevent your game from updating until You (the player) tell it to update.
2) When you see the Notification either here on the forums or when you start up your game that there is a new patch, immediately check the sites you got your Mods/CC from as the latest patch may affect how those mods/CC work in the game.
3) Update your Mods before patching your game. Saves you time in case you need to trouble shooting.
4) Make sure to always recheck the option in Game Setting to allow mods and CC to show up and run. Then immediately restart your game.
5) Remember where you get your CC/Mods from as this is always where to check to see if the creators have updated to work with the latest patch.
6) Neither BlueBellFlora or myself are the creators of mods. If you have issues even after following all of the above steps, please contact the original creators of these mods for further assistance.
Post edited by Tremayne4260 on
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.