Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦☆ HELP! ☆♦ Missing uploaded creations from the Gallery

islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
Hi, I really hope someone here can help. I have already reported this issue to EA and talked to someone (although I suspect a bot) on the live customer chat but they were unable to resolve the issue.

Five of my most popular and downloaded creations have just vanished from the gallery and from my catalog. They were all Maxis faves. Some of the creations I made years ago but my most recent creation was uploaded in January.

I find it strange that they were my most downloaded households and all faved by Maxis. Did EA need to make space on the gallery? Is that why they vanished? Or, have I been targeted in some way? It did cross my mind as I now have more than 10000 followers on the gallery and some people may just want to mess with me for whatever reason. I have changed my passwords again in any case.

Here are my missing creations:

The Darlings
group.jpg

Miranda Landgraab
tumblr_inline_nuywi8FAcx1ttct78_500.jpg

Honey Newcomb
tumblr_inline_ntzhty1FuG1ttct78_500.jpg

Double Trouble

tumblr_inline_nty5ago9vN1ttct78_500.jpg

Tinsley & Tilly ツ
tinsley.png

Sorry for the varying quality of photographs, this is all I have of them now :(

I have cleared my cache files on Origin and I have had it confirmed by other simmers that those households are indeed missing from the gallery.
Of course, I could just re-upload them as there are so many copies of my sims out there but I would never ever get the household back in the Maxis curated filter or the thousands of downloads that I had on each household...

The whole thing has just been a huge punch to the stomach this morning. Does anyone know of anything that would do this? Is it just another gallery glitch? Is there any way of ever recovering the households, their download count and the recognition from Maxis?

A thoroughly demoralised simmer ~isleroux

@SimGuruDrake
@rosemow

tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º

Comments