Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Please don't cancel. You already said if he came on in the next 48 hours, you'd reconsider. He stated what was going on. Perhaps he didn't get a chance to tell you he'd be gone for a week or so, but either way, he's back. Revise your rules, perhaps make them similar to Turner's or Vul's or something. We can let you know ahead of time if something is going to happen like a move or something. Or ask if something does happen, to let you know you need extra time. Do a strike system or something for next time. I do agree it is important to let people know if we'll be gone, even if it seems unimportant at the time.

As I type this, the kitty is trying to bite my fingers. lol

The thing is that Penguin seems to not want to take part in the show. I don't want to go on trying to convince Penguin on go on the show because it will kinda pathetic in my opinion. Even if I decide to put Penguin back on the show, Penguin might not want to participate.

I will state if Penguin were to tell me that he is moving, we have not been in this situation the first place.

I feel like the only fair thing is to start a new reality show where rules of inactiveness are made from the start.

I get it. I see both sides. Yes, Penguin shoudl have said "I'm moving, I'll be out for a bit." You could also leave it like it is, and continue the show. You really need to talk to him with an email or PM, just to ensure it's not in the public eye. Find out. Ask. You won't know until you do. You can't go off of "seems". Please dig deeper. Those of us who are committed really don't want to start all over again. We are enjoying it! Please let us continue enjoying it. I hate to say this, but if you start over, I won't be participating. :(

I have to agree with Lo here
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Jake, I promise I"m not trying to be mean or anything. Things like this happen. We have to learn to work through it and move on. What if something happens on the new show where someone misinterprets another rule and you feel you must start again. It's like a never-ending cycle. Please just give it a day and think about it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited August 2018
    What about if you replace penguin with someone else? Not sure if it would work but it's just a suggestion....

That's of course if penguin really doesn't want to carry on.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I have decided from now on that I will continue the show.

From now on, I know how to handle inactive players. I won't be judging things based on guesses.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Alright. We're getting close to the end here. We might as well see it through :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    To the final five, I am going to address this.

Until this season ends, I am going to set certain rules throughout the rest of the season

If you fail to break one or two of these rules, force-eliminate you from the game.

1. Not turning in an assignment with a deadline on it
    2. Not participating in an assignment without a deadline on it (like in the Story Game)
    3. Having something that may keep busy from doing one of those things above and you waited until AFTER you broke the rules above. I need to know beforehand and not have you wait until the last minute to tell me.

I believe those sound fair. If you broke one of the rules in the past, I will not hold it against you. This will be all things in the future.

If you have any issues towards it let me know.

@Kaliko103 @icmnfrsh @M13Vulpecula @HayloHusky @lovesstorms
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Sounds good, Jake. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Yeah, works for me

edited August 2018
    kittymeow wrote: »
    What about if you replace penguin with someone else? Not sure if it would work but it's just a suggestion....

That's of course if penguin really doesn't want to carry on.

I do not really replacing Penguin with someone else as I kinda will be bringing somebody who got voted out back in the game (in which I am against doing that in Survivor shows) and I feel like it is too late to introduce somebody entirely new in the game.

Of course, Penguin wants to come back, I will let him since he wasn't voted out. But if Penguin is dead set on not coming back, I will not force it or anything.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Got it
    Going to move on to the challenge already.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Challenges-

Challenge #5- Telephone Pictionary

We are playing a little game of Telephone Pictionary. If you were on the mafia forums, you should know this game. If not, click on the link below-

http://www.greatgroupgames.com/telephone-pictionary.htm

This challenge will have two rounds.

To see what happens in Round One, go here-
    Here is the order

1. Me (Phrase)
    2. My Father (Drawing)
    3. Turner (Phrase)
    4. Lo (Drawing)
    5. Kitty (Phrase)
    6. Haylo (Drawing)
    7. Yannik (Phrase)
    8. Kali (Drawing)
    9. Twiddle (Phrase)
    10. Vul (Drawing)
    11. Lala (Phrase)
    12. Iceman (Drawing)

After all of the rounds have been played, I will show my father the drawings of the final six of this season. He will state who he believes has the most accurate drawing and has the least accurate drawing. The two people that he picks will go into a tie-breaker round in which one will win immunity.

However, there is some slight strategy in this game. You could make a drawing that is completely unrelated to the phrase you were given.

For example, if some gives you a statement that "Monkeys eating bananas together", you can drawing something like a guy serving on the web on his computer.

Depending on how this competition may go, my father might be d*mning with faint phrase when it comes to accuracy. It is up to you to decide if you want for an accurate drawing or an inaccurate drawing.

I will be showing my father's picture of my phrase shortly to Turner. The volunteers are going to do phrases to make sure that the final six will be doing the drawings.

Also, ALL statements and drawings must be sent PRIVATELY to the person who is going after you. DON'T post the statement/picture publicly. If we do that, then we are redoing the competition.

Edit- New rule. If you are a volunteer and you are taking too long to send a description to the person going next (such as 72 hours after a drawing was sent to the volunteer). Then you will be replaced. This isn’t rocket science or anything and we are not going hold up the challenge because of you taking too long.

Round Two-

Now that I have all of the drawings, we are now going to post them.

To all the contestants, you must post your drawing and the phrase on this forum IN ORDER of the original order of the challenge. So, Lo will post her things first, Haylo second, Kali third, Vul fourth, and Iceman fifth.

If somehow one of you guys posted your things out of order, you must edit it out that post before 72 hours are up and repost when it is your turn. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

Another thing is how the original phrase and the original drawing will not be known until the episode is out. I trust Turner to not post the original drawing. So, none of you have any clue to how accurate/inaccurate your drawing is to the original drawing.

Because of that, I will announce who my father choose. So, I need to answer this tie-breaker question PRIVATELY to me even if you did not win. The answer will be a number. The person with the closest answer will win.

Fill In The Blank: Today on 8/4/2017, I have deleted __ e-mails on my e-mail account today.

Also, if you are volunteer, please don't post your phrase as the contestants will do that themselves.

@lovesstorms @HayloHusky @Kaliko103 @M13Vulpecula @icmnfrsh

Lo, you are up first!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    So this post will be where I put my stuff when we're done?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    So this post will be where I put my stuff when we're done?

I have all of the drawings from you guys.

You can post it now.

I think we are about done with all of the inactivity stuff.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Oh, duh. It's been so long, I'd forgotten we've already done this. :D

A lonely player chick.

43143652191_2c9eaf16bf_b.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    It is now the turn of @HayloHusky
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited August 2018
    1a2df4b7625c5011ae72355c158c95e8.jpg

"Stop pointing at me!" says the little chicken with number 2 across his chest as he takes a break over by the trees, while his friends carry on with their game of football.

I forgot how bad my drawing was XD
    @Kaliko103 It is your turn now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    1a2df4b7625c5011ae72355c158c95e8.jpg

"Stop pointing at me!" says the little chicken with number 2 across his chest as he takes a break over by the trees, while his friends carry on with their game of football.

I forgot how bad my drawing was XD

It could have been worst.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Haylo, your tree is perdy. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Thanks! Hehehe XD makes up for the rest of the image :P

Had I had more time, I would have made a work of art :( Sadly uni, work and life meant I didn't have that much free time to draw something 'good' XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Thanks! Hehehe XD makes up for the rest of the image :P

Had I had more time, I would have made a work of art :( Sadly uni, work and life meant I didn't have that much free time to draw something 'good' XD

Bwahaha! Have you seen mine? When I sent it to Kitty, I offered my apologies because I had like zero time to do and chicken-scratched something very quickly.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    You guys have interesting drawings. Wait til you see mine :D

Because of that, I will not announce who my father choose. So, I need everybody to answer this tie-breaker question PRIVATELY to me even if you did not win. The answer will be a number. The person with the closest answer will win.

Fill In The Blank: Today on 8/4/2017, I have deleted __ e-mails on my e-mail account today.

Please remember this!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    :warning: Wait, you never specifically told us that the drawings would all be compared to your father's drawing, you only told us that he would be the judge.

Without us knowing about that little snake under the grass, the ones down later in the chain (me and Ice) have lower odds of getting a similar drawing to his due to natural distortion and the chance someone purposefully distorted it. While comparing our drawings to the given phrases from volunteers (which one would normally assume would be the case) is much more fair.

After all of the rounds have been played, I will show my father the drawings of the final six of this season. He will state who he believes has the most accurate drawing and has the least accurate drawing. The two people that he picks will go into a tie-breaker round in which one will win immunity.
    Another thing is how the original phrase and the original drawing will not be known until the episode is out. I trust Turner to not post the original drawing. So, none of you have any clue to how accurate/inaccurate your drawing is to the original drawing.

Notice how the italicised phrase is nowhere to be found in part 1.

So, it'd be much more preferable if drawings were judged based on the phrase they're based on. Since that would make this challenge based on actual skill, instead of a vague 'I just do something and hope it'll turn out well'. I'm hoping that this point-out will make a change.

Thank you.
    Banner.png