Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rug Issue

VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
I downloaded a house from the gallery a while ago and came to use it today as a new house for my sims. I decided to do some re-decorating and am having trouble removing this pink rug from the kitchen/dining area.
I have tried bb.moveobjects ~ thinking this would sort the issue but I was wrong.

07-29-18_74702nbspPM_zpslgt9lvvm.png[/URL]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Do you have a link to the gallery item?
    apple-signature.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Can you move the table and chairs somewhere else and then try again? I have this problem if I enlarge a rug. I have to click the middle of a rug to move or delete it again.
  • VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    I've moved everything around it but the cursor doesn't recognise it to pick it up and delete it.
    VenessaVee wrote: »
    I've moved everything around it but the cursor doesn't recognise it to pick it up and delete it.

I'd like to test this, please could you provide the link?
    apple-signature.png
    So I moved my sims out and into another house and went back in whilst it was empty and it was gone.
    I then replaced the lot and now the rug is white and still unable to move it.

@BluebellFlora ~ how do I send you the link? or would you like the name of the house on the gallery?
    Either link to the gallery page online or just give me the lot name and creator :)
    apple-signature.png
    So the house is called Oak Alcove created by Beckabecka14 :)

@VenessaVee

Thanks! Going to look for it now.
    apple-signature.png
    @VenessaVee

I can’t find the lot. There are a gazillion Oak Alcoves and I cannot find that user (I blame the lousy search function) please could you give me the details of the lot - number of rooms, packs used etc to help me narrow it down?

Thanks!
    apple-signature.png
    @BluebellFlora ~ How strange!

1bedroom, 2 bath
    lot size is 20 x 15

Packs used are:
    Cats & Dogs
    City Living
    Get to Work
    Dine Out
    Outdoor Retreat
    Bowling Night Stuff
    Cool Kitchen

Hope this helps! & thank you for your help also :)
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2018
    @BluebellFlora
    You must search by id Origin and choose the "most popular" option I found it without a problem.
    z5caomulzckf.jpg
    But I do not see this error. The rug can be removed.
    pmkzrzqrsbiu.jpg
    5zvke3n2oh1l.jpg
    @VenessaVee
    Are you sure this is the original creation and not a copy? it looks a little different to me
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
    @kreatora

I know how to use it :) The gallery is up and down like a yo-yo at the moment, still can’t see it. Which packs does it use? I’m trying to narrow it down.
    apple-signature.png
    Thanks @VenessaVee, didn't see your post just now :)
    apple-signature.png
    Got it!
    apple-signature.png
    @VenessaVee

Move the table and chairs out of the way then grab the rug right in the centre. As @Simburian has mentioned, the rug has been sized up so you need to grab the middle :)
    apple-signature.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    @VenessaVee

Move the table and chairs out of the way then grab the rug right in the centre. As @Simburian has mentioned, the rug has been sized up so you need to grab the middle :)

Thanks for the mention @BluebellFlora Maybe I'll have to put my comments in CAPITAL letters for someone to listen to my advice.
    @kreatora ~ Objects and things changed from the picture I posted as I had bought more packs but I will still unable to move it.

Thank you @BluebellFlora and @kreatora for your help. I'll try it now.
    @Simburian sorry if you posted about this before, I may have missed it. sorry.