Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seriously ..

Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
EAGames must be joking if anyone is going to pay 600 simbucks to get the Surgeon Pack in the heirloom area. This is really crazy .. things costing too much of our hard earn award funds such as sims coins or sims bucks. Come on EAGames ... give us people a break. This game is supposed to be fun .. NOT costing us people an arm, feet, and toes too. Change that price to something lower like um .. 20 sims bucks but not 600 sims bucks. People is not going to pay that much, people want this career, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 .. To me .. I am crazy for the new career, but not the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 crazy price. You must have bumped your head or something. That is wayyyyyy too much.

Way in people! .... Do you think 600 sims buck is alot for a Surgeon heirloom to be activated or no?
TTKIncorporated
Post edited by Geshisa47 on

Comments

• cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    Yes, everything in sims mobile is over price (that why I will not put real money into sims mobile
  • floraboraamorfloraboraamor Posts: 9 New Member
    I only have the option to pay for the piano career which is the same price.
    Its crazy to charge this amount!!! I finished all the careers so it would be nice to have something new to do!
  • Loulou2406Loulou2406 Posts: 17 New Member
    Please can some one help, sorry I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure if I’m posting In the right place and I can’t yet make my own post

I’m playing the sims mobile I’m trying to complete the wedding even which is on a timer with 1 day something left however I’ve hit a brick wall.
    Apparently it’s my faience birthday and it came up with the game asking me to buy things with real cash it gave me 3 cash others and then a free offer of buying my parter a tshirt so I did that...
    so now my sims upset he won’t let my girl sim touch him or even speak to him it just keeps saying his upset. This has been going on for about 8 hours now how long is it going to last before he stops being ungrateful
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    I am very angry with these new changes. If anything this has put me off ever wanting to purchase anything with real cash because EA have taken a step too far with their greed. Good job EA, you've lost a customer to your mobile shenanigans.
  • valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    Even if people want this career the price is so high! I don't want to spend lots of money for a career in The Sims Mobile.
    edited August 2018
    It aint worth it imo, I don't think the new careers give any more simoleans than every other job and you'd need to splash out more simoleans and simcash to buy the new career items to give more interactions so I'm just not interested. I need to save my simoleans and simcash for the super expensive land expansions and additional rooms especially now the cost has been hiked.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    edited August 2018
    You could collect heirloom tickets and get it randomly...
    Or I did unlock the photography career by a random quest last month. Started suddenly by lasting few hours asking to do an event, but after that I had 3 days to do all the 18 quests. I managed to do that and unlocked the photography career.
    I am still confused as when I look at the internet, I don't find that quest anywhere. Only thing I can find is that ASOS event.
    Anyway, keep an eye for quests. Sometimes the rare story heirloom quest may pop up and you can complete the quests to unlock it.

But I do agree. The prices are too high. I'm still collecting SimBucks to unlock the forth sim. It costs 515 and I currently have 367 SimBucks. Wish me luck...
    edited September 2018
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I'm still collecting SimBucks to unlock the forth sim. It costs 515 and I currently have 367 SimBucks. Wish me luck...

Good luck! Hopefully won't take too long if you keep pinging the mailboxes and watch the video ads. Make sure you got better daily rewards added to your existing sims traits too if you got that trait unlocked, you can change their traits at a cost of 5 sim tickets if you didn't assign it to them yet.