Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hot Tub Deams Event

123457...Next

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    Juttp wrote: »
    Kymli wrote: »
    Played the whole event before I commented for a full view. Interesting event in that it got me playing rather obsessively (actually set timers to wake up and start the duck quests on cooldown). Very tired. Ended up 10/11, spending some cupcakes but no sim bucks. Lots of duplicate drops.

The duck and sim reward for duplicates was straight up insulting for the time spent. 3 quests (54 ducks) at 4 hours per quest is 12 hours of sim play time per bag. An untrained sim could earn 405 (135 from 3 standard tasks) currency in those 12 hours, so the reward should at least reflect that lost time.

The 18 duck reward was confusing, I suspect to get us to play more through some psych shenanigans, but it felt unrewarding.

I really want to know if anything special unlocks if you get the whole collection. Hot tub party?? Would have paid money for that.

I completed the collection and nothing was unlocked. However some actions of the hot tub only work if you have the table and the plant.

You completed? You got the 2 hot tub, all the chairs and plants and everything? O.o

yes!

Maybe it's luck or he's from brazil lol

Yes, I'm from brazil but this don't have diference.
    I buy 3 packs with 250 simcash on this event.
    Lost my time and 24h before the event ends, I receive the hot tub and in the morning I receive the plant. And done.
    many people in North America and Europe completed the collection as well. In the last 24 hours of the event the chances of winning rare items seems to have been higher than before.
    But I expect the event style to change. I want lots of global events instead of luck. I do not want to have to deal with luck, I prefer that everyone strives and win the prizes.

Here's the thing. I've been playing since it launched in US. No where near having $500 simcash. So the fact you are in Brazil does make a difference because you've been playing longer to acquire more simcash.

Bottom line, it's a scam. This coupled with pushed retirement has put me off the mobile game. I haven't played in days.

Pushed retirement? I haven't even gotten my Sims married yet! (Do you have to throw a wedding party or can you just place the arch?)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    @stilljustme2 you just need to place the arch, and the other two wedding items. Then tap the arch.
  • ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member
    [quote="Tiffany562411;c-16404097"][quote="Tiffany562411;c-16402775"][quote="ForumExplorer;c-16402747"][quote="Tiffany562411;c-16401388"][quote="ForumExplorer;c-16400972"]I really hope things work out better for you next event @Tiffany562411
    I'm pretty happy with my four walls and four tress no hot tub. I just feel bad for yourself and other players who spent a ton of money with not much to show for it.

The luck concept really is the equalizer.
    How do you get free players excited about an event? Add in the ducky bucks currency reward system. If everyone could win with ducky bucks then how would they sell their product? Introduce luck.

On a side note I feel stupid for realizing that Sims mobile has actually been out for a year already. *que violin*

Hope they release the hot tub for you at a later time.

Add me on Sims mobile! [/quote]

What's your friend code so I can add u. Need help finding it. Just ask me[/quote]

F73KY4T :smiley: [/quote]

Ok I sent u a friend invitation. My user name is the same as it is on here so u will know it's me. Let me know if anything goes wrong[/quote]

ForumExplorer What's your user name so I know which one u are in my friends list cause It says we are friends when I tested it by sending u a 2nd friend invitation but I have no clue which one u are cause u have a different name in game than on here[/quote]

Hey! Haven't been on the forums in forever. Just saw this. My username will read DR FFXIII RP on your friends list. Thanks for the add! And grats on all of the heirlooms <3
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2018
    I really hope things work out better for you next event @Tiffany562411
    I'm pretty happy with my four walls and four tress no hot tub. I just feel bad for yourself and other players who spent a ton of money with not much to show for it.

The luck concept really is the equalizer.
    How do you get free players excited about an event? Add in the ducky bucks currency reward system. If everyone could win with ducky bucks then how would they sell their product? Introduce luck.

On a side note I feel stupid for realizing that Sims mobile has actually been out for a year already. *que violin*

Hope they release the hot tub for you at a later time.

Add me on Sims mobile!

What's your friend code so I can add u. Need help finding it. Just ask me

F73KY4T :smiley:

Ok I sent u a friend invitation. My user name is the same as it is on here so u will know it's me. Let me know if anything goes wrong

ForumExplorer What's your user name so I know which one u are in my friends list cause It says we are friends when I tested it by sending u a 2nd friend invitation but I have no clue which one u are cause u have a different name in game than on here

Hey! Haven't been on the forums in forever. Just saw this. My username will read DR FFXIII RP on your friends list. Thanks for the add! And grats on all of the heirlooms <3

U welcome & thanks. Nice house u got. I'm not planning to make my house bigger until I can unlock the rest of the spots in my yard to clear it but who knows maybe I'll change my mind & make it bigger before that but idk yet
  • Grace_H11Grace_H11 Posts: 3 New Member
    Please bring back the hot tub for those of us that hadn’t started playing yet when the event took place!
  • FeferGreenCeciliaFeferGreenCecilia Posts: 11 New Member
    The game just asked me if I wanted to buy the hot tub for 2.000 simcash... just appeared from nowhere. It's way too much...
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Yeah this is some new level of greedy from EA and it worries me a lot! The future of the sims isn't looking bright if the sims mobile is successful imo because EA WANTS that to happen. Even if the next game is in pc I bet everything will be twice as expensive and the content will be less.
  • FaeFae Posts: 37 Member
    edited July 2018
    The game just asked me if I wanted to buy the hot tub for 2.000 simcash... just appeared from nowhere. It's way too much...

2000 sims cash? What on earth :|

Do you remember where you found this? Around $25 for just a hot tub is insane!

• RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    I got the surprise choice to buy the hot tub (2000 simcash), illuminated wall (200 simcash) and pachira tree (100simcash). I encountered the chance 3 times, I think all after completing the standard shift in medical career.
  • FeferGreenCeciliaFeferGreenCecilia Posts: 11 New Member
    @Fae,

As RachPP said, it was a surprise choice. It appeared to me 3 times already.
  • EthanGrndeEthanGrnde Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you please bring this event back? I missed it so I really want to get a do-over. Thanks!