Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to change camera tilt in the sims 4

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Flowerless_SimmerFlowerless_Simmer Posts: 6 New Member
    Hold down right click, and pan as you like. :)
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    The key command is either the command key + clicking the mouse or option key and clicking the mouse. I haven't used an Apple mouse in ages as I usually buy a standard mouse to use.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    If you are using Sims 4 camera the camera is always at a fixed angle, if you are using Sims 3 camera then you can tilt it by holding the control and then using 2 fingers you click and drag to tilt/turn the camera around.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    You can use the keyboard too. Enable Sims 3 camera controls in the game options then hold down CMD and use the up and down arrows.
    apple-signature.png
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Turn on Sims 3 Camera mode in game options, hold the ctrl key and click and drag to tilt and turn the camera around to your liking.
  • builderfanbuilderfan Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a fix for the camera angle problems on a desktop Mac? I use the wireless mouse with no wheel or ball. I use the Sims4 camera (quicker zoom and turn), but I can only look down on my building, never straight on. This is not a birds eye view problem, but a camera angle problem. If I want a ground level front facing view (particularly for building), is my only option to use the Sims3 camera? I'm hoping not since I much prefer the quick spin and zoom of the Sims4 camera and having to deal with Tab or Control and the up/down arrows thing in Sims3 camera is nuts.
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    It's probably an either or situation. I prefer the Sims 3 camera, but that's because I'm so used to it. I use a Logitech wireless mouse on my desktop as I prefer the scroll wheel and the left and right mouse buttons. You can always buy one to use for the Sims as they aren't normally that expensive.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.