Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next pack?

2...Next

Comments

• BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Some kind of theme park pack... Like a disneyland in Sims 4!
    Proud simmer
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Some kind of theme park pack... Like a disneyland in Sims 4!

That would be extremely cool.
  • aorangecakesaorangecakes Posts: 3 New Member
    i think that a pool stuff pack would be cool or like a extension on seasons like more activities although that might be hard because seasons already has so many cool things in it.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Pooooool Pack PLZZZZZZZZZZ

beach pack B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

a tropical pack, I want my sims to swim in the ocean and tan :(

This is what I want next as well.

well it is the right time of the year for one.

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2018
    I want a Superstar Expansion Pack, with celebrity sims, modern celebrity mansions, managers, paparazzi, etc. or a Freetime EP with the interest system, better whim and aspiration system, new activities, hobbies, sports etc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Pool/beach pack.
    Teen pack.
    Farming pack.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    edited July 2018
    At this point I don't wish more for anything than I wish for alternative/subcultural fashion,furniture and clutter. The sims 4 feels severely lacking in that part and I feel like we got enough matchy matchy stuff now to put in some modern day goth (As the vampire pack got us traditional-ish goth) some punk,lolita/japanese street fashion and stuff like that.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Something with reputation and attraction system. I miss that if you were a cheater other sims may not like you. Maybe tie it into a “Hot date” pack with a matchmaker and fancy hotel venue
  • Light511Light511 Posts: 16 Member
    Just wait 2 months now for a new pack... wait and wait again...
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Witches. More goth clothes or vintage clothing . (Want to do a Fantastic Beast type world) Love the Disneyland park that was mentioned.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Singer GP. Since City Living already got the singing skill, they need to add an active Singer career.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Something with reputation and attraction system. I miss that if you were a cheater other sims may not like you. Maybe tie it into a “Hot date” pack with a matchmaker and fancy hotel venue

That will be awesome if the Next GP is a Dating Pack.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited July 2018
    Number one: Witches gamepack. Design your witches with a power system similar to Vampires, but with alignments, Good, Neutral, and Evil. Here's some ideas!

Good Witches focus on healing mostly. They can cure sickness with the wave of a hand, heal negative emotions such as saddness and anger, influence needs in a positive way and even banish Death!

Neutral Witches focus on spells that mostly benefit them, they can conjure random amount of money, convert one object into another randomly, teleport, freeze time, conjure helpers etc.

Evil Witches mostly hurt others, they negatively affect emotions/needs, conjure bad weather, raise zombies and just torment all around.

The benefit about this system compared to Sims 2 is that one you master an Alignment you have the ability to learn the other two, and the aura's and skin effects from sims 2 are optional. Each Alignment has a top rank spell, once you learn it you "master" that alignment.

Here's some spell ideas just for fun!

Good Spells:
    Remove's all negative moodlets from the target
    Gives Target a Happy emotion moodlet of your choice (can be ranked up for a stronger buff, similar to the Vampire spell)
    Makes the weather clear skies, getting rid of any bad weather
    Causes enemies to make up
    Instantly become friends with target sim.
    Makes the target sim fall in love with the next person they interact with.
    Various spells to boost each of the needs
    An aura is projected that makes nearby sims's needs reduce slower
    can fix all items on the lot at once magically

Top Rank spell: Banish Death: When the Grim Reaper attempts to collect the soul of a recently deceased sim, you banish him from the lot, instantly bringing them back to life.

Neutral Spells:
    Summon Food (instantly conjures up a platter of food appropriate for the time of day)
    Target sim Gains/Loses weight.
    Instantly clean a lot
    Summon a spectral butler that does your tasks such as gardens, cooks, cleans or just entertains etc and vanishes when dismissed
    Conjure money: A random amount of money is conjured, anywhere from mere pennies to riches galore
    Command a sim to do your bidding for a short time, similar to genie's in sims 3.
    teleportation anywhere on the map
    Summon any sim to your location
    Banish a sim from the lot (all this does it make them dissappear from the active neighborhood in a flash of light, like in sims 2)
    can upgrade items magically

Top Rank Spell: Freezes time in the world. All sims become frozen and time no longer progresses until un done. Other Witches are immune to this ability, as well as ghosts and Familiars.

Evil Spells:
    Conjure Fire (Can be targeted on the ground or directly on sims)
    Can instantly summon thunderstorms as well as call down lightning strikes
    Can infest the lot with cockroaches and other pests
    makes everything on the lot break at once magically
    can erase a sim's memory
    can drain a sim's needs and add it to their own
    have an aura that makes nearby sims need's decay faster
    can make sims fight with others and become enemies
    Makes everything on the lot instantly dirty

Top rank spell: Raise a deceased sim as a zombie.

Things all witches can do regardless of alignment:
    Ride Brooms
    Make potions/elixirs
    Summon a familiar that doesn't need to use the bathroom, can't breed because they have no genders, and vanishes when their needs get low. This makes them learn faster.

Sorry for the long post, but as you can see I REALLY want witches.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited July 2018
    Deleted.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Toz91Toz91 Posts: 117 Member
    I really want werewolves.
  • Cinders27Cinders27 Posts: 34 Member
    - ROMANCE GP PLEASE! Attraction system, reputation, love / hate relationships...
    - University EP
    - School GP
    - Witches GP
    - Farming GP
    edited August 2018
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Singer GP. Since City Living already got the singing skill, they need to add an active Singer career.

Agreed.
    The singing skill was sooo very very boring for me.
    I liked and still play the singing career in TS1/TS3.

Singing
    dancing
    bands
    model
    actor
    director

could be great in a expansion or maybe some in its own GP

both singing and the makeovers career were better for me than the singing skill and wardrobe items we have in 4.

i hope to see a career for both as the others above.