Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs coming to Console (Now Available)

Comments

• BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    At this point, nothing has been officially announced so it's hard to say.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Wait isn't it coming in December? :/

No it's looking like July now. TheSims tweeted a gif of a dog swimming In a pool and are telling people to subscribe to their YouTube Channel Tomorrow.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Why so far awaaaaay?
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Lol Im joking great job Gurus, thanks for all the great content!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I can't wait I have the money set aside for the ep bit disappointed one of them had it on Twitter that get together was gonna be out in July but I'm still happy I didn't mind what order they came in I just hope the next game pack is outdoor retreat
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    This is going to be bittersweet for me. I’ve been looking forward to this pack but on the other hand I’ve just found out that my dog has cancer in his lungs and I’ve been told he can pass a soon as 4 weeks from now.
    I can't wait I have the money set aside for the ep bit disappointed one of them had it on Twitter that get together was gonna be out in July but I'm still happy I didn't mind what order they came in I just hope the next game pack is outdoor retreat

They seem to be doing this in a pattern. They're releasing GPs followed a month later by Expansions. Get To Work was followed a month later by Parenthood and Cats and Dogs is out in Late July. August will probably be a Gamepack either Spa Day or Outdoor Retreat then September will most likely be Get Together. Stuffpacks will be sprinkled in between.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Feliz wrote: »
    This is going to be bittersweet for me. I’ve been looking forward to this pack but on the other hand I’ve just found out that my dog has cancer in his lungs and I’ve been told he can pass a soon as 4 weeks from now.
    Oh no! That's so sad, I'm sorry. :(
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • FEDEXsfan11FEDEXsfan11 Posts: 22 Member
    > @Feliz said:
    > This is going to be bittersweet for me. I’ve been looking forward to this pack but on the other hand I’ve just found out that my dog has cancer in his lungs and I’ve been told he can pass a soon as 4 weeks from now.
  • FEDEXsfan11FEDEXsfan11 Posts: 22 Member
    > @FEDEXsfan11 said:
    > Sorry about your Dog i recently Lost My Dog
    > > @Feliz said:
    > > This is going to be bittersweet for me. I’ve been looking forward to this pack but on the other hand I’ve just found out that my dog has cancer in his lungs and I’ve been told he can pass a soon as 4 weeks from now.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

I’m so sorry. Thoughts are with you.
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I'm so excited for this - probably a good job it's a month away yet, I can get most of my dissertation done without the temptation of pixel cats and dogs to lure me away from it.
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    > @Feliz said:
    > This is going to be bittersweet for me. I’ve been looking forward to this pack but on the other hand I’ve just found out that my dog has cancer in his lungs and I’ve been told he can pass a soon as 4 weeks from now.

I'm so sorry to hear this. My Mum's dog had to be put to sleep a few weeks ago. Pets bring so much joy and happiness into people's lives - the only bad thing about them is that they live such short lives in comparison to humans.
  • TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Feliz said:

I'm so sorry about your dog. I just put my cat down a couple weeks ago. It's so hard to see them go. Just keep in mind all the joy you shared with them.
    3 Weeks left till Cats and Dogs releases!!!!!

Patch is coming before C and D.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    3 Weeks left till Cats and Dogs releases!!!!!

Patch is coming before C and D.

Hype!!!!! :smiley:
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

Oh no, im so sorry :(
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you to everyone who replied with kind words. My dog lost his battle with cancer and I had to make the hard decision a few days ago to have him put to sleep. Looking forward to having him live on in the game.

A question for those with the PC version, are bull terriers one of the breeds you can make? Sims 1-3 did. I’m hoping 4 is the same.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Can't wait for Cats and Dogs! I haven't played the console version in months, but I'm going to start playing again once it releases. I'll probably pick up a bunch of the stuff packs that I haven't bought yet as well. :)
    He/Him
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    They seem to be doing this in a pattern. They're releasing GPs followed a month later by Expansions. Get To Work was followed a month later by Parenthood and Cats and Dogs is out in Late July. August will probably be a Gamepack either Spa Day or Outdoor Retreat then September will most likely be Get Together. Stuffpacks will be sprinkled in between.

I am excited for Cats and Dogs, too.

And, @catloverplayer, I would be over the moon for that line-up as they are some of my most anticipated packs :D
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Cats and Dogs is coming out the same day I get my new puppy haha. So I definitely won't be playing it right away, but I'm still really excited console is getting C&D it's definitely the pack I've been most excited about
    edited July 2018
    Since its preorder I'm thinking we ll be able to download c and d at midnight.

Update

We won't be able to download at midnight

Post edited by catloverplayer on
    We're 1 week away from Cats and Dogs on Console.

7 Days!!!!!