Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Games to Play BESIDES Sims?

Mine are things that rely heavily on strategy. Currently in love with Fallout NV and Dwarf Fortress, just because they're games you can really obsess over. :smiley: But what are games you folks enjoy?
Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!

Comments

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I fell in love with Lego: Jurassic World > first lego game I ever had - I am very behind on the times I know (but I didn't play much other than sims and only had group party games on playstation)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    I'm very into RPGs or Simulators mostly. So It's a mix of Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Dragon Age, stuff like that :D
  • prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    [Also Dorf Fortress is amazing but i've never managed to figure it out myself haha]
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    The Sims is actually the only game of its kind that I play. (I guess you could call it a strategy game.) Other than that, it's mostly third person shooters for me, my favourites are Tomb Raider and Resident Evil, but also No One Lives Forever (which is first person). Other games I've played include Silent Hill, American McGee's Alice, DmC (the reboot), and Mass Effect.
  • ghostpostghostpost Posts: 42 Member
    Unsurprisingly, I really like simulation games so I play Stardew Valley, Rune Factory 4 and Fantasy Life a lot! Any game with life simulation mixed with RPG elements is a dream come true for me. It's not out on the Switch yet, but My Time At Portia also looks great.

I only have Nintendo consoles, so most of the games I own are published by them. My favourites are Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing and Pokemon! :) I'm not too familiar with Zelda but BoTW is a blast.
  • SmsMnc14SmsMnc14 Posts: 50 Member
    I love board games, card games, and other simulation games of course!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bridge, Clue, and Scrabble :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Planet Coaster
  • Aijah2211Aijah2211 Posts: 40 Member
    definetely the Elder Scrolls Skyrim (I started with Morrowind when I was a child) love these games!!! :)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Aijah2211 wrote: »
    definetely the Elder Scrolls Skyrim (I started with Morrowind when I was a child) love these games!!! :)

Skyrim Skyrim! Woohoo :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Tomb Rider, Amnesia, Dead Space, Observer.
  • Aijah2211Aijah2211 Posts: 40 Member
    also skyrim :) loved morrowind too back in the days haha!!
  • GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    Imvu,Second Life,and Hidden Objects games B)
  • snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    The Legend of Zelda series, Mario games, Cities: Skylines, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Animal Crossing, Forza Horizon 3, LEGO Jurassic World, Cuphead. And if board games count... Dungeons and Dragons, Carcassonne, Mancala, the Game of Life, and chess. ;)
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • MacKEBMacKEB Posts: 53 Member
    I love the game Avakin Life. Its a really addicting RPG game.
  • alright_namealright_name Posts: 31 Member
    Stardew Valley and Don't Starve
  • SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    There aren't that many new games I enjoy sadly. If I'm not playing The Sims, I usually play Animal Crossing or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube lol. I wish I could find some more current games to play though!
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I LOVE the Project Diva Series, especially X and the F miniseries! so good.
    I'm also a big platformer, so I love me some Spyro and Crash Bandicoot, and I also like Animal Crossing. I tend to like stuff thats not too difficult, because once a game is too hard, I switch off.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Overwatch and Fortnite. Goodness I'm so far off from everyone else XD
    Proud simmer
  • PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    I love Mystery Masters games!
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I play don't starve sometimes.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I really like Unravel...
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    Don't Starve, Fable series, Naughty Bear, GTA 5 online (been playing that a ton lately), Minecraft, Dark Souls series, etc.

You are loved!
  • AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    I don’t really play any other computer games besides The Sims, except for the occasional Tetris or Pinball. What I do like to play when people get together is Celebrities. (You know, the game with the big pot of names on strips of paper that everyone wrote names of famous people on, and the two little pots where each team tries to guess the most.) I love Celebrities. We also play Boggle, Scrabble, Banagrams and Jenga. Always wanted to buy one of those Jenga games with the large bricks. Used to play cards with my sisters, like Canasta. But The Sims is the only game I can lose half a day playing and have to force myself to stop creating sims, building, setting up neighborhoods, and playing. The forums can suck you in, too. Although, I have been pretty bad about Tetris too at times.
  • Rexbec12Rexbec12 Posts: 2 New Member
    I love playing 'Left 4 Dead' and 'Left 4 Dead 2' on (PC) Steam, 'Breath of the Wild' on the Switch, and 'Animal Crossing New Leaf' on the 3DS. <3