Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Utility bills?

I opened my game and there was a prompt to pay a utility bill. Nothing happens with the mailbox. No more prompts.
Anyone know where to find it? Thanks!

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    I opened my game and there was a prompt to pay a utility bill. Nothing happens with the mailbox. No more prompts.
    Anyone know where to find it? Thanks!

This is one of the removed features from the game. Videos about the old version (when the game was still soft-launched) show that these appeared every few days and can be payed by clicking on the mailbox.
    Now the mailbox serves one purpose: To offer you a random token, cash or points for free when you watch an ad.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Forgot to mention that I also had that bug. It happened at the same time when the game suddenly showed the retirement tutorial before I reached level 16. No retirement happened. I closed the game several times to get rid of the info boxes (Soon I got the utility bill message).
    When I unlocked the retirement by reaching level 16 and my sim was ready to retire, no tutorial came because of the bug.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    So how do the sims in Sims Mobile pay their bills for now?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

Things break when you use them and you have to pay to repair them. there is no bill system
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Things break when you use them and you have to pay to repair them. there is no bill system
    Speaking of that I spend way to much money fixing stuff. :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2018

Oh okay, thank you for sharing that bit of info phoebebebe13.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member

Oh okay, thank you for sharing that bit of info phoebebebe13.

Your very welcome
  • coolassangcoolassang Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="phoebebebe13;c-16480354"][quote="sunman502;c-16480271"]So how do the sims in Sims Mobile pay their bills for now?[/quote]

Things break when you use them and you have to pay to repair them. there is no bill system[/quote]

Really no point in having a physical
  • coolassangcoolassang Posts: 3 New Member
    * Really no point in having a physical mailbox now.