Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Feedback - Suggestions for Improvements

Comments

• smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    great suggestions would love to see those in the game!
  • MitsyMitsy Posts: 6 New Member
    I ALSO ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH EVERYONE’S OPINIONA AND SUGGESTIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR ANNOYANCES! HOWEVER MY MAIN PET PEEVES ARE, (NOT MOVING THE MAILBOX, THE NOT BEING ABLE TO STUFF OR TRADE! THE LAND EXPANSIONS = PRICE - CONTINUALLY GOING UP AFTER EACH ONE, I AM UP TO 7 EXPANSIONS I NEED, AND THEY ARE NOW $13000 SIMS AND RISING! WHIVH IS INSANE! LAND NEEDS TO BE FREE - WITH ALL THAT YOU CHARGE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE! OH! AND HAVING TO PAY CASH TO DO EXTRA JOBS OF OVERTIME IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! IT NEEDS TO STOP, IMMEDIATELY! WE WORK TO 🐸🐸🐸🐸 HARD FOR OUR SIMS AND CASH!) AND YES, LOTS MORE HOBBIES AND JOBS! MORE WALLS AND FLOORING AT DECENT PRICING! AND LETS HAVE MORE COLOR CHOICES, WITH THEM = CUSTOMIZATION! AND WE NEED.TATOO CHOICES WHICH YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE!

LIKE EVERYONE HERE, I AM AN AVID SIMS FANATIC, I PLAY CONSTANTLY ON EVERY DEVICE AND EVERY HOUSE, PROPERTY, CAR, CLOTHING, PETS, TATOOS ARE CUSTOMIZED SO COMPLETELY THAT MY SISTER AND FRIENDS ARE REALLY AMAZED! YOU SEE, I HAVE CEREBRAL PALSY AND MY COORDINATION IS SHAKY PLUS I MAINLY USE ONE HAND! OH! I AM IN MY 50s!
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    kyandi wrote: »
    The only thing I think they urgently need in Sims Mobile is a SimCash spending confirmation button. With all these new events happening, that just randomly pop up like a chat window (and then they offer three choices, two of which cost sim cash), sometimes its very easy to just tap away at the chat bubble thinking its conversation and then accidentally press on one of the three choices that cost anywhere from 100 - 50 SimCash. I NEVER want to spend SimCash on any of these options (they all suck, the buffs aren't worth it), but when tapping through chat bubble spam, it is very easy to miss the option window and tap it by accident. I don't know about you guys, but I've lost count on how many times I've accidentally dropped my phone or lost grip on it, and when I pick it back up it shows that I've accidentally tapped something and spent SimCash. There NEEDS to be a confirmation button to double-check if the player actually wants to spend that SimCash. Profiting off of other people's honest mistakes is such a bad, dishonest way for EA to do business, they need to implement a safety procedure for confirming SimCash spending or SimCash purchases.

You don't understand how many times I've accidentally spent coins LOL I've caught myself almost spending simcash but most of the time, I don't even have enough to spend. Either way, It's so irritating. I've expanded my land 2x by accident when moving the screen around leaving me with only 20-30 coins. So I definitely think confirmation buttons would be a great idea.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

Mitsy wrote: »
    I ALSO ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH EVERYONE’S OPINIONA AND SUGGESTIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR ANNOYANCES! HOWEVER MY MAIN PET PEEVES ARE, (NOT MOVING THE MAILBOX, THE NOT BEING ABLE TO STUFF OR TRADE! THE LAND EXPANSIONS = PRICE - CONTINUALLY GOING UP AFTER EACH ONE, I AM UP TO 7 EXPANSIONS I NEED, AND THEY ARE NOW $13000 SIMS AND RISING! WHIVH IS INSANE! LAND NEEDS TO BE FREE - WITH ALL THAT YOU CHARGE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE! OH! AND HAVING TO PAY CASH TO DO EXTRA JOBS OF OVERTIME IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! IT NEEDS TO STOP, IMMEDIATELY! WE WORK TO plum HARD FOR OUR SIMS AND CASH!) AND YES, LOTS MORE HOBBIES AND JOBS! MORE WALLS AND FLOORING AT DECENT PRICING! AND LETS HAVE MORE COLOR CHOICES, WITH THEM = CUSTOMIZATION! AND WE NEED.TATOO CHOICES WHICH YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE!

LIKE EVERYONE HERE, I AM AN AVID SIMS FANATIC, I PLAY CONSTANTLY ON EVERY DEVICE AND EVERY HOUSE, PROPERTY, CAR, CLOTHING, PETS, TATOOS ARE CUSTOMIZED SO COMPLETELY THAT MY SISTER AND FRIENDS ARE REALLY AMAZED! YOU SEE, I HAVE CEREBRAL PALSY AND MY COORDINATION IS SHAKY PLUS I MAINLY USE ONE HAND! OH! I AM IN MY 50s!

Thank you for your suggestion! I agree with everything you've mentioned. I can sense your frustration lol I also dislike how the prices increase with each expansion. Even with multiple furniture pieces, the prices increase. We need to pay for many expensive things and our income is not the highest. Also, I would definitely love to have a tattoo option! :)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Stevs73Stevs73 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I can't seem to start a new thread so I'll post on here.
    I've done the update but the game is still froze on a surprising choice.
    I've tried uninstall and reinstall but still nothing.
    Please help
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @Stevs73 Post in the bugs section. If your playing on an apple device , the game has many issues for apple users
  • GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    Would be nice to have a patio to go on your house and a bbq setup. We need outdoor furniture,and please stop jacking up the prices of everything.The little bit of sim cash that you offer for real money is crazy.Also make it where that out of date mailbox can be moved or removed from the land.
  • RS_StarfireRS_Starfire Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish more sims could come into the town. There are no sims (that don’t belong to other players) that aren’t old in my town. I want my kids to be able to marry someone their age
    Stevs73 wrote: »
    Hi I can't seem to start a new thread so I'll post on here.
    I've done the update but the game is still froze on a surprising choice.
    I've tried uninstall and reinstall but still nothing.
    Please help

Sorry, wish I could help :disappointed: Don't know what might be causing that
    You should ask in the bugs section or report the issue to EA
    Genzza wrote: »
    Would be nice to have a patio to go on your house and a bbq setup. We need outdoor furniture,and please stop jacking up the prices of everything.The little bit of sim cash that you offer for real money is crazy.Also make it where that out of date mailbox can be moved or removed from the land.

An outdoor area would be nice to have. Maybe a pavilion for sims to hang out in the shade, enjoy the bbq, etc. I really hope they consider opening up that beach area to make it playable.
    I wish more sims could come into the town. There are no sims (that don’t belong to other players) that aren’t old in my town. I want my kids to be able to marry someone their age

Yeah, same. The sims that pass by are the ones I've already met and the players have retired those sims already. Either way, I tend to look out for the sims that are not another player's sim :#
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• VickimacVickimac Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish that when a player reaches level 40 all the useless xp would turn into simoleans.
    Hi again! How is everyone enjoying the event?

So far, I haven't received too many duplicates and I don't have that many complaints about the event, other than not getting lemons for the work events. I get it once and then it doesn't give me any more lemons for any work event. Has this happened to anyone else? :#
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    edited July 2018
    I get lemons from work once a day. Got duplicates galore in this event and not any of the fancy stuff at all :( the game tells me i cannot add any more stuff anyway so I will stop playing now.
    sikasika18 wrote: »
    I get lemons from work once a day. Got duplicates galore in this event and not any of the fancy stuff at all :( the game tells me i cannot add any more stuff anyway so I will stop playing now.

Sorry to hear that :worried: It won't let you put more items in your home or in your storage?

I try to not open multiple boxes if the first box is a common item. If its a rare item in the first box, then I open multiples. I received the Hot Dog costume, then the Jumpsuit outfit from doing that. Most of the time, it gives good items when I do that but it doesn't always work that way though. Today, I got the sunglasses and then a duplicate dining chair.

Also, I just tried doing a short work shift after not getting more lemons from the long work shift and I got lemons from it, so I guess you can't repeat event types? I got lemons from doing hobbies as well.

Ayy It's Mell ♥

• gumballwtergumballwter Posts: 2 New Member
    I am having a hard time getting some super sim ticket which i basically need to make a baby and a new sim and good clothes. Why is it so hard to get this ticket?? The game is good but im getting bored because you need to be rich to buy tickets and stuff you need.
  • gumballwtergumballwter Posts: 2 New Member
    SUPER SIM TICKET ISSUE. please help.

[quote="gumballwter;c-16597756"]I am having a hard time getting some super sim ticket which i basically need to make a baby and a new sim and good clothes. Why is it so hard to get this ticket?? The game is good but im getting bored because you need to be rich to buy tickets and stuff you need.[/quote]
    SUPER SIM TICKET ISSUE. please help.
    I am having a hard time getting some super sim ticket which i basically need to make a baby and a new sim and good clothes. Why is it so hard to get this ticket?? The game is good but im getting bored because you need to be rich to buy tickets and stuff you need.

I believe you need to throw parties and complete relationship events to get that type of tickets. Try watching video ads and doing special events as well.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• AliceDAliceD Posts: 2 New Member
    Dear EA. ♥️

We really, really need an Shop Update (yea MORE than new events and also even more than the Warerfront opening!).

PLEASE add [b]HAIR (STYLES)[/b]
    Creating-a-Sim had become so frustrating; cause every second Sim is used to look the same.
    Even if you got a nice Izzy Outfit for example: If everyone’s Sim wearing the always the same 3 Hairstyles, you can‘t really make your own Sim „unique“ :neutral:

But Creation (being creative!!) is such an necessary element for the whole [i]Sims-like[/i] - Gameplay, isn‘t it?

I really hope EA didn’t,- and won’t forget how important that creativity for the most of us is.

xoxo
  • DistlersDistlers Posts: 6 New Member
    Any advice on how to activate the new Mystery Benefactor career that is in my career stories???? I am getting a so incredibly bored with the game. I have done everything I can and completed all relationship, career and hobby stories
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    I would like the ability to retire a sim early. Sometimes you just don’t click with one, and are ready to move to the next generation
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Distlers wrote: »
    Any advice on how to activate the new Mystery Benefactor career that is in my career stories???? I am getting a so incredibly bored with the game. I have done everything I can and completed all relationship, career and hobby stories

you can pay soon to be able to unlock the career.
    It's getting annoying to have to pay for all the careers in that game. It's getting more expensive than the sims 4.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    now that we have surgeons, I hope some update to have the option of having the baby in the hospital as in the sims 4.
  • SilverNotClaySilverNotClay Posts: 2 New Member
    Regarding the new surgical career, just so things are clear, the patterned surgical pants that earlier in the week (and I know because my sim wore them for a couple of days) were a free reward for topping (or reaching a certain level in) the medical career, have been taken away and are now being charged for? They are no longer in my sims wardrobe inventory. Is this how it's going to go from now on? Are all the career clothing rewards subject to being taken away at any time?

Low. Very, very low.
  • xXbekkaXxxXbekkaXx Posts: 1 New Member
    I too would like an explaination on why my bunny scrubs were stolen from my game only to reappear to rebuy for $$$...

I happily will pay money (and do) on this app! In fact I have been begging you to bring back the date night pack as I was never offered the full pack... or update CAS with a bunch of new outfits.. but a new low to remove content from our game and then offer it up for purchase..
    It’s little wonder why players have little faith in your business and your poor customer service team deal with the backlash..
    Get your act together EA!!

I would also like to know.. as I have seen comments from your team that there will be a quest for this new career? Is this true or have you scrapped those plans and the only way it’s now available is via purchasing he heirloom?
  • DistlersDistlers Posts: 6 New Member
    Ugh! I’m sorry but we shouldn’t have to pay for a career! This game is starting to become more frustrating than fun.
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    And I thought the sims 4 was a cashgrab =O This is THE worst kind of greedy I have ever come across.