Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
Please post your pics here. Australia gets Seasons in 1 hr.
Post edited by EA_David on

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Can't wait to see everyone's pictures. Ozzies and Kiwis, I'm counting on you :smiley:
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,403 Member
    Shoutout to anyone who doesn’t go for the most anticipated season to begin with: winter.
  • mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1 i think i’m going to start in fall!
    sappy himming :)
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited June 2018
    Someone in Australia posted the news their CC is working. And they are playing the game now! Mods will be broken until updated but CAS stuff is working.
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1 im starting in spring x) then ill be more surprised and excited when the seasons change:P and im going for gardening/botanist so winter is a poor start xD
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

I live in the US so I will not be downloading or playing until midnight tonight however when I do play I must start with winter because I want my first celebrated holiday to be new years.

I guess what i really want is to start with January 1st to do a full calendar starting with the first month and go through all the holidays as they would naturally come where i'm living in january its winter and cold.

Most players may play with seasons and holidays to match what is going on right now in their real lives. I play for a long time when i open my game and the days go by so fast in sims that i believe i may go through two winters and still be right on time with real life christmas lol :p
  • katiee822katiee822 Posts: 19 Member
    Have a feeling I'm going to be spending the next 8 hours refreshing this thread!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2018
    This isn't mine. One from RubyStar92

yQHO6Xn.png

Woah! Almost a hit! :open_mouth: that is awesome
    giphy.gif
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm sad the lightning in this game looks loads better than the lightning in a much more realistic game, The Witcher 3, although the rest of that game is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 awesome. Wait, why isn't that word censored? How interesting...

Oh, NOW it's censored. It wasn't before.
    Iron Seagull. Car kicking up water.

That looks so cool
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    its actully winter here in australia !!!
  • Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    Ah I’m so jelly! Great pics everyone :)
  • Bluebell_RayneBluebell_Rayne Posts: 11 New Member
    I think i'll be starting with Autumn/Fall. Then its the longest gameplay before the summer returns. I'm fed up of the sunshine in my game!
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Kamio

Dang I’m jealous!
    Post edited by Creampuffcat on
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Kamio
    Nice pictures
    Do some objects not get covered in snow? I see the flowerpots and in some other pics it was the railing
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    edited June 2018
    I think we're going to get a lot of awesome pics. Can I just make a suggestion to either remove the pics when you quote or simple tag the person who posted. :)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Awesome pictures :smiley:
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited June 2018
    I think we're going to get a lot of awesome pics. Can I just make a suggestion to either remove the pics when you quote or simple tag the person who posted. :)

I already do that. I hate it when people quote entire screenshot posts, especially if there's lots, just to say it's awesome.
    People, PLEASE remove the screenshots when you quote someone! It's proper forum etiquette.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Windenberg looks absolutely stunning in the snow! <3
    giphy.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I think the snow is the best looking in Windeburg so far, it seems more realistic than in the other worlds from the trailers. Can someone show Windenburg in Fall?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m hoping someone going to show off Oasis Springs!! It’s the only place I haven’t seen with weather yet!