Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's with this new update?

13...Next

Comments

• Giulyano03Giulyano03 Posts: 11 New Member
    In the next update I'd like they add pools, second floor, balconies, more places in town, like parks, schools for children, and in primis the day/night circle
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Do anyone have an issue when u have like alot of extra rooms and you been to lay the down to build but it ask you to buy the room again, or it says all rooms are used .. but you still may have like 3 or 4 extras left?

Hello
    Try closing the app completely. Then open the app and see if the room issues remain. You do need to buy the extra room when you want to first use/build it.
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    edited June 2018
    I noticed this hamster cage in one of my Friends houses. Is this part of the newest update?Screenshot_20180616_211453_The_Sims.jpg
    edited June 2018
    Sorry double post
  • MaraudersMapMaraudersMap Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know how to get super sim tickets? I used to get them from the to-do list, but now they only give you regular sim tickets. I don’t get them from parties either, so I have no way of getting them.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Joysie My sim got one of those surprising choices and there were three options: A hamster, some other animal, or "I don't really like animals". Since the animals were for sim cash, I picked the third option. I suspect that is where the hamster is from.
    edited June 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Joysie My sim got one of those surprising choices and there were three options: A hamster, some other animal, or "I don't really like animals". Since the animals were for sim cash, I picked the third option. I suspect that is where the hamster is from.
    oh yes, that could be. But since the choises are mostly 1000 or 200 simcash , that must have been a expensive hamster cage
  • nuke21nuke21 Posts: 2 New Member
    I loved this game before this last update. Even the pop-up to use a cupcake every single time I start an event annoys the **** out of me. All these changes to this update were purely with the intent to make money. This last update changed me from having fun to being frustrated/annoyed. The heirloom changes, cupcake changes, annoying cupcake pop-up, reduction in how many heirlooms you get for events cut in half, cost to change up your house now, mailbox ad freebie is not worth doing anymore, so much more I can't even think of it all right now. Sadly this is when I finally uninstall the game and move on to the next. I guess it was fun while it lasted.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited June 2018
    I said it
    Post edited by Tiffany562411 on
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    What the people who max out the game by hitting level 40 when it comes to the blue stars to level up should be turned into something else that we can earn like fashion gems or other ticket types or coins or sims bucks. We need much better options to replace the options in the daily to do list if a person max the game out.
    TTKIncorporated
  • GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    I got the surprising choices today..wouldn't you know it was for the hot tub.Would have liked to have it, but 2000 sim cash I don't think so.Using cupcakes would not be so bad to speed up your time..if at login in they would give you at least 6 to start off with.As for the parties i hate how fast you use up your energy.That's one event i rarly stay at.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    Genzza wrote:
    Genzza wrote: »
    I got the surprising choices today..wouldn't you know it was for the hot tub.Would have liked to have it, but 2000 sim cash I don't think so.Using cupcakes would not be so bad to speed up your time..if at login in they would give you at least 6 to start off with.As for the parties i hate how fast you use up your energy.That's one event i rarly stay at.

I got the same thing and I will not pay 200 sim dollars for it. Simscash coins maybe if the deal was great enough. It is ok for the Surprising Choices to be back, but Wow .. lower the prices on it.
    TTKIncorporated
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The surprising choice options are driving me insane! I don't want to spend simcash or cupcakes so that my sims don't get cursed/sick/sad/disgraced (or any other negative outcome) just because I don't want to part with simcash or cupcakes for a few extra XP for things I wasn't planning on doing in the first place. I had to send my sims to work to make use of extra career XP when I was planning on having them do social events when I opened the game and it cost me 2 cupcakes to do what I didn't want to boot! It's a rort! Playing on the feelings of simmers who don't want to watch their sims throw up all day is wrong on so many levels.