Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to marry?

2...Next

Comments

• JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    [quote="TTKINCORPORATED;c-16532893"]I have multiple times to get my account fix and still have the issues[/quote]
    Are you only checking the wedding arch? That is not the way sims are getting married anymore. If your sims are engaged, you need to start a social event called " here comes the wedding" or something, just like in the original wedding quest.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    I get no options for proposal for marriage ... nor for moving in on a level 8 story ... no options period. I am replying to Joysie question to me. I have tried the arch many times with no menu for neither situation.
    TTKIncorporated
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    You don 't need to use the arch. Your sims has to click on their future spouse and start the social event "here comes the wedding" or something like that.
  • KelsieKelsie Posts: 2 New Member
    I completed the quest but I have never seen a move in option. Maybe that's why I cant get the honeymoon collection. I had a message that said quest complete and said their names and that they were married but my collections says unavailbe till I complete the marriage quest. Maybe I should divorce him and try again.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Kelsie wrote: »
    I completed the quest but I have never seen a move in option. Maybe that's why I cant get the honeymoon collection. I had a message that said quest complete and said their names and that they were married but my collections says unavailbe till I complete the marriage quest. Maybe I should divorce him and try again.

Hello
    You could try divorcing and doing the quest again. It is a long quest event to do again though , but it may work.
  • Saffron72Saffron72 Posts: 1 New Member
    I created both my Sims and they live together. They are engaged and soul mates. I'm trying to get them married and to have a baby. One of the challenges was to consider adoption Somewhere in 13 at the adoption center something changed. There was a glitch. The stars weren't showing above the heads or objects. So I closed it out a few populated. But it was only 3. Since then, my Sims no longer flirt in the hangout sessions, no date options no woo hoo. It's basically back to the beginning. I can't seem to reach marriage or that bassinet.
  • Sutha1503Sutha1503 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi can anyone advise me where do I find for the wedding invitation?proposal done wedding date also done..now it said must click on couch n find for invitation..but I cant find it
  • RedhedRedhed Posts: 1 New Member
    I acquired a husband (says so on his profile), without a Wedding Quest or ceremony. He moved into my house. I was able to buy the entire baby furniture suite and beyond, into kiddo stuff. We woo-hooded and had a child. I got a wedding arch-bower, but it only let us RENEW our vows. What vows? We never took them, and I still can’t buy the Wedding Bedroom furniture. How did that happen