Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Internet Icon Hobby

2...Next

Comments

• Guinevere530Guinevere530 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @GoldenBuffy said:
    > Wow, so after all that grinding you still don't get everything? Well that's a huge let down. :(

The only stuff that came with the $6.99 price tag was a ring light, camcorder and WiFi box..all considered table decorations, no performance boost. So if you can’t now buy them you’re not missing anything
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    [quote="Guinevere530;c-16531416"]> @GoldenBuffy said:
    > Wow, so after all that grinding you still don't get everything? Well that's a huge let down. :(

The only stuff that came with the $6.99 price tag was a ring light, camcorder and WiFi box..all considered table decorations, no performance boost. So if you can’t now buy them you’re not missing anything [/quote]

True. And with the item limit, most of us don 't have space left for random deco items anyway.
  • Telegraph778Telegraph778 Posts: 4 New Member
    I gave up after completing my daily ‘to do’ list on the last morning of the quest, and then moments later getting tasked with completing another daily ‘to do’ list. Impossible to finish this quest without knowing in advance how to best plan your time.
  • Kaleen86Kaleen86 Posts: 4 New Member
    The Internet Icon Hobby quest popped up for me this morning - but I've already done it!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Kaleen86 wrote: »
    The Internet Icon Hobby quest popped up for me this morning - but I've already done it!

Hello @Kaleen86 :) The current Fashion Icon is a bit different. The reward is the Magnetic trait that makes sims better at the Internet Icon hobby,
  • revertoirerevertoire Posts: 7 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Kaleen86 wrote: »
    >
    > The Internet Icon Hobby quest popped up for me this morning - but I've already done it!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Kaleen86 :) The current Fashion Icon is a bit different. The reward is the Magnetic trait that makes sims better at the Internet Icon hobby,

Do you know what that will mean for people who haven’t finished it at all, and is completing it for the first time today/in the following 4 days ?
    revertoire wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Kaleen86 wrote: »
    >
    > The Internet Icon Hobby quest popped up for me this morning - but I've already done it!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Kaleen86 :) The current Fashion Icon is a bit different. The reward is the Magnetic trait that makes sims better at the Internet Icon hobby,

Do you know what that will mean for people who haven’t finished it at all, and is completing it for the first time today/in the following 4 days ?

Hello @revertoire
    You don’t need to have completed the first quest that unlocked the internet icon hobby , to be able to do this current quest for a trait that helps with the hobby. If and when you get the item that unlocks the hobby, you will be able to then give your sims this trait that will help them.
  • revertoirerevertoire Posts: 7 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > revertoire wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Kaleen86 wrote: »
    > >
    > > The Internet Icon Hobby quest popped up for me this morning - but I've already done it!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @Kaleen86 :) The current Fashion Icon is a bit different. The reward is the Magnetic trait that makes sims better at the Internet Icon hobby,
    >
    >
    > Do you know what that will mean for people who haven’t finished it at all, and is completing it for the first time today/in the following 4 days ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @revertoire
    > You don’t need to have completed the first quest that unlocked the internet icon hobby , to be able to do this current quest for a trait that helps with the hobby. If and when you get the item that unlocks the hobby, you will be able to then give your sims this trait that will help them.

Alright, thank you so much <3
    I hope I’ll get to unlock the hobby eventually, I really dig it and it piques my interest
    revertoire wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > revertoire wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Kaleen86 wrote: »
    > >
    > > The Internet Icon Hobby quest popped up for me this morning - but I've already done it!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @Kaleen86 :) The current Fashion Icon is a bit different. The reward is the Magnetic trait that makes sims better at the Internet Icon hobby,
    >
    >
    > Do you know what that will mean for people who haven’t finished it at all, and is completing it for the first time today/in the following 4 days ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @revertoire
    > You don’t need to have completed the first quest that unlocked the internet icon hobby , to be able to do this current quest for a trait that helps with the hobby. If and when you get the item that unlocks the hobby, you will be able to then give your sims this trait that will help them.

Alright, thank you so much <3
    I hope I’ll get to unlock the hobby eventually, I really dig it and it piques my interest

You’re welcome :)
  • DaBombingCherryDaBombingCherry Posts: 5 New Member
    So I have completed the quest. How do I actually start this hobby? I tried to click on the webcam and the desk, but neither optioned it.
    So I have completed the quest. How do I actually start this hobby? I tried to click on the webcam and the desk, but neither optioned it.

Hello.
    Make sure that your sim is not in the middle of another event when you click on the fledgling streamer station, or the option to join the hobby won’t appear.