Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How did you do in the World of Luxury Event?

2...Next

Comments

• Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I did receive a good amount of sim cash, but then I spent it trying to win the bubble bar.
  • IvanaHaffunIvanaHaffun Posts: 11 New Member
    I would love to give a bubble bar to anyone who wants one. I got 2 and tons of clothes and dupes of things I didn’t want but no sim cash
  • GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    I got the puffs...3 sets of lights which I love.3 sofas which I don't care for,cost a lot to repair when broken.I also got 3 of the rugs,the female top and pants,some sim cash and the tickets.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Genzza wrote: »
    I got the puffs...3 sets of lights which I love.3 sofas which I don't care for,cost a lot to repair when broken.I also got 3 of the rugs,the female top and pants,some sim cash and the tickets.

I love the hanging lights as well. So glad I got max copies of them. :) The wall hangings are pretty but I wish I could hang them above items that rest against the wall, like the couch. It doesn't seem to want to let me.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Skittle1614Skittle1614 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not sure if I missed this event just because I haven't seen it. Is there a chance of it coming back or is it just a one time thing?