Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Feedback - Suggestions for Improvements

Comments

• ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member
    Continued- so basically, do the math. I payed roughly 10 dollars for duplicate item rewards that would have taken me 30 minutes of my time to acquire for free or one hour if I had just set the phone to the side. ..

That's like a whole hour of someone's work and paycheck if they work minimum wage. That's, for lack of a better word, disappointing.
  • CoorulCoorul Posts: 18 Member
    I had to start over on the quest because the older sim died. So I started very quick as soon as I got a senior
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    My suggestion is for an option to unlock the frame rate. Give us the option to either lock it to 30 or 60 like so many other games do. This way the game is set for the future phones and tablets. Imagine buying a new fancy phone and increased performance on the sims mobile is a bonus ^^
  • AbhignayssAbhignayss Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I just joined the forums, I really want to add a suggestions, check them out and let me know your opinion.

1. Add sim cash to To Do list [ Like fashion gems,At least after level 40].
    2. let us sell our inventory.
    3. Give us another chance to buy items we couldn't get [like the pool in summer events etc]
  • ShaylycShaylyc Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be nice to be able to get weights for the other fitness equipment. Maybe a tray with water. Something on those lines.
    I’m really enjoying the game. I love the crisp colors also.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Abhignayss wrote: »
    Hello, I just joined the forums, I really want to add a suggestions, check them out and let me know your opinion.

1. Add sim cash to To Do list [ Like fashion gems,At least after level 40].
    2. let us sell our inventory.
    3. Give us another chance to buy items we couldn't get [like the pool in summer events etc]

Welcome to the forums! :smiley:
    & Thank you for your suggestions! Adding Sim cash to the To Do List would be awesome since those seem hard to earn. Also, I would like to be able to buy those older items from past events as well. I've seen hot tubs and I really wanted them but then I found out it was from an event :neutral: If they do include the option to purchase them however, they'd most likely be really expensive :sweat_smile:
    Shaylyc wrote: »
    I think it would be nice to be able to get weights for the other fitness equipment. Maybe a tray with water. Something on those lines.
    I’m really enjoying the game. I love the crisp colors also.

Good suggestion! I haven't used any fitness equipment yet, other than at special events or in the yoga hobby (the yoga mats) lol
    Glad you're enjoying the game! :smile:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member

Hey, I gave some ideas last year at beta that I saw come to the game this year. Here are some new cool ideas! :D

* mechanical trait: It would be great to have a hidden trait that was unlocked by sims that ended a history of mechanics. It would be good to arrange broken objects for free.

* A sim can only have one hobby story at a time, which ends up being annoying since it makes me spend the day doing story actions. Something that would be cool is to allow to follow more of a pastime story and with actions out of history that would give points to move forward.
    Imagine we have an athlete story and in one of the chapters the goal of sim is to run around and play basketball (outside an event, just for fun at home ). That would make the game a bit closer than we have today in the sims 4.
    Or maybe a story about being a famous movie star where one of the daily goals is to meet fans around the city and that would enable the next chapter in the story (and still allow fans to show up in the neighborhood and photographers too!).

* The computers arrived in the sims mobile, but only with a history of streaming games. It would be cool if in the future we added an app developer story.
    * I miss having other options to make money at home like gardening or working as a freelancer.

* Last winter during the beta we had a preview of the winter in the sims mobile, but something I miss is to have rain and cloudy days in the game. It could occur when starting a new day in the game randomly deciding between days of rain or sunny days. Sims walking in the neighborhood using umbrella would be funny as well.

* Creating clubs in the game would be cool. It's one of my favorite functions of the sims 4. The rules of the club change the gameplay a lot. I would love to have a club to take to watch a movie on the square at night.

* I still dream about the day when we will have high residential lots like in a building or in a neighborhood similar to oasis springs!

* Family events in a park. It would be cool if there was an exercise-like event for the family where you could select more than one sim (including toddlers) and take them to the park for fun.

* I'm waiting a collection of modern clothes with hats and stylish clothes. The ones in the game are cool but they seem basic . I miss something more fashion (including male hair).

* There is no death from disasters in the game. This makes the game repetitive.

* It could be added a place to recover the energies of the sim faster (maybe a spa with a 1 free massage a day!) Or maybe a futuristic machine that recovers the energy of the sim (paid in the store!)

* an option in the store to buy old packs. I lost to buy a pack of clothes that I wanted very much :/ A store with all the collections available would be incredible!
  • GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    [b]I love the sims mobile game.Reading the forums i agree we should be able to purchase the hot tub. I would love to have that.It also give people who are just joining the game to have it also Aims mobile needs some more female hairstyles and up to date clothng. Club wear,casual,better office attire.I hate the boots with the suit for the female lawyer...really sucks.[/b]
    Hello! o:) These are all wonderful suggestions!
    I would love for these to be options in the game!
    Hey, I gave some ideas last year at beta that I saw come to the game this year. Here are some new cool ideas! :D

* mechanical trait: It would be great to have a hidden trait that was unlocked by sims that ended a history of mechanics. It would be good to arrange broken objects for free.

A mechanical trait would be cool to have. I would like to be able to fix the furniture since I don't like how the prices fluctuate and end up being super expensive..
    * A sim can only have one hobby story at a time, which ends up being annoying since it makes me spend the day doing story actions. Something that would be cool is to allow to follow more of a pastime story and with actions out of history that would give points to move forward.
    Imagine we have an athlete story and in one of the chapters the goal of sim is to run around and play basketball (outside an event, just for fun at home ). That would make the game a bit closer than we have today in the sims 4.
    Or maybe a story about being a famous movie star where one of the daily goals is to meet fans around the city and that would enable the next chapter in the story (and still allow fans to show up in the neighborhood and photographers too!).

I also wish they could have more than one hobby as well. I had the husband in the 'guitar' hobby and for the new event, it said to pick a hobby, so I ended up having to switch his hobby for something new, like writing. I would've liked for him and his wife to both be in the cooking hobby, especially since he's a chef. I love the ideas you mentioned for the story. I think I'd definitely use the movie star one! LOL
    * The computers arrived in the sims mobile, but only with a history of streaming games. It would be cool if in the future we added an app developer story.
    * I miss having other options to make money at home like gardening or working as a freelancer.
    I think its fairly easy to make money in the game. We have a lot of options from the hobby, special events, video ads, and work. However, it would be pretty cool to be able to some freelance, maybe by gardening, arranging flowers, painting, sewing, pottery and selling the items created. Also, I 'm probably not that advanced in the game. I didn't even know we had computers LOL
    * Last winter during the beta we had a preview of the winter in the sims mobile, but something I miss is to have rain and cloudy days in the game. It could occur when starting a new day in the game randomly deciding between days of rain or sunny days. Sims walking in the neighborhood using umbrella would be funny as well.
    YES YES YES. Maybe since Sims 4 Seasons is about to be released, they'll be able to recreate some of it for sims mobile in a much more simplified version. I would love to see them walking around with umbrellas or wearing winter coats. I noticed they included the gift giving (pranking) animation that we've seen in Sims Mobile in the Sims 4 Seasons.
    * Creating clubs in the game would be cool. It's one of my favorite functions of the sims 4. The rules of the club change the gameplay a lot. I would love to have a club to take to watch a movie on the square at night.
    That would be really cool. It would be nice to have outings with friends and increase their friendship levels that way. Also, it would be nice to not have to do events alone all the time lol
    * I still dream about the day when we will have high residential lots like in a building or in a neighborhood similar to oasis springs!
    Yes, especially in the downtown district. Being able to choose what lot/district we want to live in could be nice.
    * Family events in a park. It would be cool if there was an exercise-like event for the family where you could select more than one sim (including toddlers) and take them to the park for fun.
    That would be nice! It could give toddlers and children more things to do other than just stay at home until adulthood.
    * I'm waiting a collection of modern clothes with hats and stylish clothes. The ones in the game are cool but they seem basic . I miss something more fashion (including male hair).
    I agree, we need more clothes. All the modern ones are expensive (or simcash). I would like more hairstyles as well.
    * There is no death from disasters in the game. This makes the game repetitive.
    Death by lightening (if they include seasons)? Death by fire? maybe a firefighter can come to your home to try to stop the fire lol
    * It could be added a place to recover the energies of the sim faster (maybe a spa with a 1 free massage a day!) Or maybe a futuristic machine that recovers the energy of the sim (paid in the store!)
    Spa with free massage per day sounds great!! Lol That would be pretty cool! It can also have the sauna (new woohoo location) and the hot tubs that were given in an event. It can give people a chance to use it until it comes back into another event or in the build/buy mode. Having a lot for a spa can increase the wellness/yoga hobby for sims as well :smile:
    * an option in the store to buy old packs. I lost to buy a pack of clothes that I wanted very much :/ A store with all the collections available would be incredible!
    That would be nice to have. Maybe some people couldn't buy it in the moment and would like to still purchase it. They can have it on sale! lol I don't really buy packs, but it would be nice to also have the option to buy items from events that most likely won't make its way into another event or just in general. I missed the hot tub event and I would love to have one :disappointed:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

Genzza wrote: »
    I love the sims mobile game.Reading the forums i agree we should be able to purchase the hot tub. I would love to have that.It also give people who are just joining the game to have it also Aims mobile needs some more female hairstyles and up to date clothng. Club wear,casual,better office attire.I hate the boots with the suit for the female lawyer...really plum.

I agree about both the hot tub and the current styles that need to be updated. I would like more modern choices, and cheaper prices. I had nice pants on but the shoes killed the outfit and the shoes I wanted were expensive (and also simcash, no thank you).. Also, Maybe having a sale every now and then wouldn't hurt! :sweat_smile:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    What we all need is for that Water distract on the map to be available already. Old event items should be added into inventory for new member who join.
    TTKIncorporated
  • flameflash82flameflash82 Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm going to sneak in post new patch today and offer this massive recommendation: Allow us to skip "special events" entirely.

I do not want to use/waste resources (like sim cash or cupcakes) on choices, nor do I want to choose the worst option that has no cost that I'd never want my sim to do.

If you're not going to make all of the choices free, then at least make an 'ignore' option.

These options is entirely why I don't play games like Choices: because I shouldn't have to pay money to do the selection I would actually take.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I'm going to sneak in post new patch today and offer this massive recommendation: Allow us to skip "special events" entirely.

I do not want to use/waste resources (like sim cash or cupcakes) on choices, nor do I want to choose the worst option that has no cost that I'd never want my sim to do.

If you're not going to make all of the choices free, then at least make an 'ignore' option.

These options is entirely why I don't play games like Choices: because I shouldn't have to pay money to do the selection I would actually take.

These mini games pay up with money, cupcakes or get a negative consequence . These mini games makes me want to uninstall and quit
    @flameflash82 , you don't have to participate in the event if you don't want to. I got frustrated with the last event that they had since I switched the sim's hobby for one of the levels of the event, and in the end I ran out of time for the event because I got stuck in a 7 hour task and didn't want to spend the cash to rush it. I haven't even checked Sims Mobile after that so I didn't even realize there was a new event LOL I ended up downloading Sims Freeplay to see what the difference was and I kind of enjoy it more. You can see the day change from day to night according to your real-life time. You can feed the sims and they'd gain energy. You can visit other sims's neighborhoods and families and actually use their stuff and interact with them. You can have more than one household.

I know, I shouldn't compare the 2 games as they're completely different concepts, but there were good things to Sims Freeplay that should've probably come in Sims Mobile, like the ability to cook for energy, and not just one sim in a cooking hobby, but everyone should be allowed to cook. I definitely like quality of the graphics of the overall Sims Mobile app and detail in the CAS in Sims Mobile way better.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

edited June 2018
    Okay, I just opened the app after it finally updated and my bed/toilet/bath reset the energy points to the default points I believe? It went from the bed giving me 19 energy points (from a mirror I bought with simcash and better bed that I bought to increase energy points) back down to 10 ?!! & The toilet went from 3 to 2. Is this a glitch?? Did this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: I tested it out after wasting all my energy. The bed says it will give me 10 energy but it actually gives me the 19 energy points.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Actually...... this may not be a popular thought but, since we didn't get sims 4 on the switch we could at least get the sims mobile or a sims game built using assets from it. The switch is perfect for it.
  • Guinevere530Guinevere530 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @flameflash82 said:
    > I'm going to sneak in post new patch today and offer this massive recommendation: Allow us to skip "special events" entirely.
    >
    > I do not want to use/waste resources (like sim cash or cupcakes) on choices, nor do I want to choose the worst option that has no cost that I'd never want my sim to do.
    >
    > If you're not going to make all of the choices free, then at least make an 'ignore' option.
    >
    > These options is entirely why I don't play games like Choices: because I shouldn't have to pay money to do the selection I would actually take.

What is going on with the Suprising Choices? First 2 days I got one of those a day and now for the past 3 days...nothing. I agree there should be an ignore button, but from my limited experience nothing to terrible happened if you picked the “free” choice.

Also someone mentioned Freeplay. I have played that for a while and on the whole I think I prefer it. There is a big update that just happened, there is now Pregnanacy Quest and so much of the furniture and clothing styles are very up to date. Not sure why it didn’t carry over to Mobile.

On the whole I feel like Mobile needs a lot of work...from ways to earn money, interacting with other households and a realignment of how much things cost in game....the clearing the land prices are just ridiculous..hope we get a second story for the house option soon so we can expand up!
  • Grace_H11Grace_H11 Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Tukupei;c-16481588"]It will be great to have a don’t save option in the construction/decoration mode. Sometimes I change lots of things but then I regret and whant the back :( [/quote]

An “undue” button would be great to solve this!
  • flameflash82flameflash82 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Guinevere530 said:
    >
    > What is going on with the Suprising Choices? First 2 days I got one of those a day and now for the past 3 days...nothing. I agree there should be an ignore button, but from my limited experience nothing to terrible happened if you picked the “free” choice.
    >

I noticed that the special events stopped too. My guess is that they hotfixed them out until they can fix the frequency since we were getting spammed with them previously. I'm hopeful they won't be back until they're rebalanced.

I'm nicely established in Mobile at this point, working on that "Streamer" hobby progress, so I'm still having fun in Mobile. I wish the level cap wasn't 40 or that we got more from being at level cap (xp to simoleons perhaps?) but all in all I like it. First mobile game aside from Hearthstone that's actually stayed on my phone longer than a week.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    Ok ... this update is alright I guess cause all I see is new stuff to add to the house. We really need a deep huge update. Open the Waterfront district. Give us the little beach space where we have our house on. We for sure need the option to sell things back from the inventory that is not needed cause I feel it is overfilling. We need more hobbies and jobs please we are begging you.
    TTKIncorporated
  • ToshaLToshaL Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! New to the forum, and new to Sims. I am level 38 on Sims Mobile.

1. I would like to be able to edit Sim children so we can make them look how we want
    2. I would like to be able to sell items in storage back to the game so we can have some extra simoleons and use it toward buying new items.
    3. I would like the option to take a picture of my Sim and the family with a nice background without having to screenshot it from the menu
    4. I would like the option to take a picture of my Sim and the family with a nice background without having to screenshot it from the menu
    5. I would also like to be able to gift items to friends, like Izzy’s creations, and maybe furniture collections if we change to a different one.
    6. A patio or porch option with outdoor furniture, a pool, a grill, porch swing, hammock, etc.
    7. Regular clothes, like maybe being able to change the color of the defaults T-shirt and shirts
    8. More careers like hairstylist, and be able to build a salon, artist, police officer, accountant, teacher, etc.
    ToshaL wrote: »
    Hey! New to the forum, and new to Sims. I am level 38 on Sims Mobile.

1. I would like to be able to edit Sim children so we can make them look how we want
    2. I would like to be able to sell items in storage back to the game so we can have some extra simoleons and use it toward buying new items.
    3. I would like the option to take a picture of my Sim and the family with a nice background without having to screenshot it from the menu
    4. I would like the option to take a picture of my Sim and the family with a nice background without having to screenshot it from the menu
    5. I would also like to be able to gift items to friends, like Izzy’s creations, and maybe furniture collections if we change to a different one.
    6. A patio or porch option with outdoor furniture, a pool, a grill, porch swing, hammock, etc.
    7. Regular clothes, like maybe being able to change the color of the defaults T-shirt and shirts
    8. More careers like hairstylist, and be able to build a salon, artist, police officer, accountant, teacher, etc.

Welcome to the forums! & Thank you! Great suggestions :smiley: I would love to have these in the game. ESPECIALLY being able to edit my children, maybe with a makeover option for the unplayable sims if your active sim is in fashion career or something. Love the outdoor furniture ideas. I would like to have a pool in my backyard (or access to the beach area as other people have mentioned). It would also be great to be able to sell or gift items to other players to empty your inventory. :)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

Ok ... this update is alright I guess cause all I see is new stuff to add to the house. We really need a deep huge update. Open the Waterfront district. Give us the little beach space where we have our house on. We for sure need the option to sell things back from the inventory that is not needed cause I feel it is overfilling. We need more hobbies and jobs please we are begging you.

I do like the new update, however, the items in the surprise choices are still super expensive so it's like i'm still missing out on the item I wanted from a past event (hot tub) :lol: but I do like that they are giving us more daily rewards, like the bracelet that was pretty cheap or the heirloom boxes :) I want a new event to come up so that I have something to do other than work or do my one hobby lol
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• AliceDAliceD Posts: 2 New Member
    ⚠️▫️ Urgently & Overdue ▫️
  • kyandikyandi Posts: 3 New Member
    The only thing I think they urgently need in Sims Mobile is a SimCash spending confirmation button. With all these new events happening, that just randomly pop up like a chat window (and then they offer three choices, two of which cost sim cash), sometimes its very easy to just tap away at the chat bubble thinking its conversation and then accidentally press on one of the three choices that cost anywhere from 100 - 50 SimCash. I NEVER want to spend SimCash on any of these options (they all suck, the buffs aren't worth it), but when tapping through chat bubble spam, it is very easy to miss the option window and tap it by accident. I don't know about you guys, but I've lost count on how many times I've accidentally dropped my phone or lost grip on it, and when I pick it back up it shows that I've accidentally tapped something and spent SimCash. There NEEDS to be a confirmation button to double-check if the player actually wants to spend that SimCash. Profiting off of other people's honest mistakes is such a bad, dishonest way for EA to do business, they need to implement a safety procedure for confirming SimCash spending or SimCash purchases.