Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Izzy’s Shop Discussion

Comments

• HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    I definitely agree. I was so excited about the shop when I first saw it, but I´m quite dissapointed to be honest.
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    I love the idea of hairstyles being an option for Izzy's shop!

As of right now, I have 13 male items and only 6 female, which has gotten a little frustrating because I often have my playable Sims as girls..
    Also, 6 out of the 13 male items are for a yoga boost, yikes! at least they'll be extra flexible!

It would be great to have a feature similar to the heirlooms, where if you got a duplicate trait/item, you could trade it in for gems
  • Why_tho_101Why_tho_101 Posts: 3 New Member
    I love the idea of the shop but it’s definitely flawed. I don’t think they should include certain affects (like the dirt cloud) that nobody would ever be excited to put on their Sim. Was so excited about the peice of apparel I got and I didn’t realize what the affect was - you can barely even see the clothing. You work or pay for the gems, so it doesn’t seem right that you could get a bad outcome.

I would be inclined to spend real life cash if you didn’t get duplicates - I currently have 3 of the same men’s green shirt and 3 of the same men’s pants with only 14 items total. Not worth the gamble when you can only sell it for 15% of what you purchased it for.

My last critique is about the boosts.... how do we have any way of knowing they’re even working? My sim has the alluring trait and is wearing pants with the alluring boost but at no point during an event does it say a bonus is from the apparel vs the trait. Above the energy bar where it has the icon of the trait boost there is nothing stating you have anything extra. If they added in a way to visibly see the payoff for wearing my creations I would also be more inclined to get Izzy’s items.
  • KgarzKgarz Posts: 1 New Member
    I totally agree. Plus, I always get the ugliest piece of clothing that I would never put on my sim. I always get duplicates but different colors but the apparel is still ugly. They definitely need to do a lot of work.
  • TheRealXtremeTVTheRealXtremeTV Posts: 17 Member
    I can't even access my Izzy clothes without the game crashing. :neutral:
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I can't even access my Izzy clothes without the game crashing. :neutral:

If your switching izzy's clothing from one item to another, try putting normal clothes on your sim to remove izzy's clothing, then go back in and choose the item you want to use from your izzy's CAS
  • Stevev363Stevev363 Posts: 3 New Member
    I’ve maxed my Izzy inventory at 35 items, I’d like to sell off a few items as they are repeats. How about an option to trade in some pieces for something of my choice, I’d be willing to trade 5 previously gotten pieces for one of my choosing as long as I could have something I really want.
  • NIEVESRIOS0615NIEVESRIOS0615 Posts: 3 New Member
    In the current version of The Sims Mobile you can only have 35 clothes prepared by Izzy throughout the game. However, you can remove your outfit at any time. Just click on the recycle bin icon. where I CAN FIND THE RECYCLE BIN ICON? I DONT LIKE IZZY TO MANY DUPLICATE
    In the current version of The Sims Mobile you can only have 35 clothes prepared by Izzy throughout the game. However, you can remove your outfit at any time. Just click on the recycle bin icon. where I CAN FIND THE RECYCLE BIN ICON? I DONT LIKE IZZY TO MANY DUPLICATE

Izzy's shop is broken right now. EA has to fix it. If your inventory is full, you have to wait for Ea to fix the game
  • FeferGreenCeciliaFeferGreenCecilia Posts: 11 New Member
    > @phoebebebe13 said:
    > NIEVESRIOS0615 wrote: »
    >
    > In the current version of The Sims Mobile you can only have 35 clothes prepared by Izzy throughout the game. However, you can remove your outfit at any time. Just click on the recycle bin icon. where I CAN FIND THE RECYCLE BIN ICON? I DONT LIKE IZZY TO MANY DUPLICATE
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Izzy's shop is broken right now. EA has to fix it. If your inventory is full, you have to wait for Ea to fix the game

Really? I've removed a lot of Izzy shop's outfits before the bug...
  • FeferGreenCeciliaFeferGreenCecilia Posts: 11 New Member
    OMG, I've checked and I have 32 outfits already, hope they fix it soon...
    edited May 2018
    > @phoebebebe13 said:
    > NIEVESRIOS0615 wrote: »
    >
    > In the current version of The Sims Mobile you can only have 35 clothes prepared by Izzy throughout the game. However, you can remove your outfit at any time. Just click on the recycle bin icon. where I CAN FIND THE RECYCLE BIN ICON? I DONT LIKE IZZY TO MANY DUPLICATE
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Izzy's shop is broken right now. EA has to fix it. If your inventory is full, you have to wait for Ea to fix the game

Really? I've removed a lot of Izzy shop's outfits before the bug...

I know. From reading the forum, the bug has been going on about a month. The new update did something to tickets in the game so they had to shut the whole thing down. I hope they fix it soon. I have quite a few things i would like to get rid of . My sims are tried of wearing the same things over and over again :p
  • Coop3Coop3 Posts: 4 New Member
    Not a fan of Izzy’s designs. They are hideous. Maybe try something more on point with today’s style
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    90% of his designs are duplicates, or are worthless. Some improvement is definitely needed. We should also be able to sell unwanted items.
  • Telegraph778Telegraph778 Posts: 4 New Member
    I wish EA would make an exchange where people can buy/sell duplicate or unwanted items (clothing, furniture, etc.) I have multiple pieces that I wish I could trade. Sounds like many of you also have unwanted things in your inventory.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    I wish EA would make an exchange where people can buy/sell duplicate or unwanted items (clothing, furniture, etc.) I have multiple pieces that I wish I could trade. Sounds like many of you also have unwanted things in your inventory.

Yup & hopefully EA brings the delete button back
  • IvanaHaffunIvanaHaffun Posts: 11 New Member
    They definitely need a new designer. So I saved lots of gems to get some new outfits. Turns out they were really ugly or just duplicates of what I already have. That’s just stupid. And to try for another one cost 16? Can you say EA cash grab?
  • ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member

Yup & hopefully EA brings the delete button back

Right? ..im ready to spend more money. Zzzzz
  • CoorulCoorul Posts: 18 Member
    I can’t buy anymore creations even though I have gems. Can we delete some of the old ones or something?
  • CoorulCoorul Posts: 18 Member
    I love the creations. And it does tell you that it can sometimes make duplicates.
  • TonibTonib Posts: 1 New Member
    My closet is full from izzys creations I want to delete some items and get new as I have lots of fashion gems building and nothing to do with them now
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    For those who hasn't noticed, you can choose which gender item you want from Izzy's simply by having that gender actively selected before you enter the Salon. I.e. if I play with Jane (female sim) so that her icon is larger (meaning active sim) and open the Izzy's Salon either via the Trailer or the Shopping Bag icon, Izzy will create a female item. If I play with John (male sim) having his icon active, Izzy will create male item. I have never gotten a male item with a female sim or vice versa. If that happens, the Salon is bugged/broken.

Now, here's my idea...

I'd prefer a new system alongside with the current Izzy's Fashion as an option for players who spend real money in this game. The Izzy's design clothes would cost a bit more fashion gems but also grants full control of the fashion salon: meaning you can choose whatever fashion item, color, gender and effect you want. There would also be an added category: Hair styles. The available designs would change periodically i.e. every 2 months or so. Price-wise it could be something like this:

Clothing (1 item):

- Tops: 10 gem
    - Bottoms: 10 gems
    - Full body outfits: 20 gems
    - Shoes: 15 gems
    - Accessories: 25 gems

Hair (new hairstyles not available to purchase from anywhere else): 30 gems

Color: 5 gems

Effect: 15 gems

Bonus: 15 gems

Would make minimum design cost 45 gems and highest 65 gems but it would be what you want from the get-go.

For completely free players, the old system could be fine with a few tweaks: lower re-design costs (10 gems without pins and 25 gems with all pins used) and reducing the duplicate percentage since as for now, there's like 60% chance of getting a duplicate and that doesn't count as small possibility anymore..
  • FlapjacqFlapjacq Posts: 12 New Member
    I’ve been in with my male sims and received female outfits, vice versa too
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    It wont let me delete any of my izzy's special creations anymore. It was letting me delete up until a few weeks ago. I'm almost out of space. :sh
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    [quote="MeTime85;c-16418134"]Does anyone know what the diff icons mean? Can we find a list somewhere?[/quote]

You can go to your traits list and it shows you list of all locked/unlocked traits.