Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SEASONS! what do you hope to see?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A alpine snow world.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I just want rain, snow, ice, hail and storms. I'd love calamities, as well. Controlling how long each season is and which season are available in eacht world is important to me, but apart from that, I'm fine with everything.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Boring answer, but I hope they overhaul the cloud system, at the moment it’s just a 2d cutout on a continuous loop around the horizon of each world, and the sky above you is just blue with no clouds whatsoever, I’m hoping they’ve made it more like TS3 with actual clouds overtop each world, and varying levels of cloud coverage.
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    Some things I would like to see in a Seasons Expansion Pack:

- The ability to choose the seasons for each world, like in the Sims 2, so if I would want only summer in Oasis Springs, I would like to choose that
    - Ice skating / roller skating
    - Seasonal festivals / holidays, but with a possibility to skip a holiday to prevent forced days off
    - Gardening shouldn't be possible in the winter (unless in a greenhouse)
    - Have the temperature and weather influence the Sims' moods
    - Sims freezing to death and getting sunburn
    - Umbrellas!
    - Snowball fights and water balloons or water guns for kids and adults alike to play and have fun
    - Outer wear, and have clothing choices be dependant on the weather, like long sleeves and legs for winter or colder weather and short ones for hot weather
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Klthf wrote: »
    Some things I would like to see in a Seasons Expansion Pack:

- The ability to choose the seasons for each world, like in the Sims 2, so if I would want only summer in Oasis Springs, I would like to choose that
    - Ice skating / roller skating
    - Seasonal festivals / holidays, but with a possibility to skip a holiday to prevent forced days off
    - Gardening shouldn't be possible in the winter (unless in a greenhouse)
    - Have the temperature and weather influence the Sims' moods
    - Sims freezing to death and getting sunburn
    - Umbrellas!
    - Snowball fights and water balloons or water guns for kids and adults alike to play and have fun
    - Outer wear, and have clothing choices be dependant on the weather, like long sleeves and legs for winter or colder weather and short ones for hot weather

ALL of this and:

-More pool items
    -Greenhouse tools
    -Seasonal themed festivals (outside of San Myshuno)
    -A weather man/woman career (news anchor is welcome too)
    -New traits
    -A reaction for pets and toddlers/children to their first snow.
    -Dogs(and toddlers wearing rainboots) jumping in puddles.

But most of all An outerwear catagory (Which was also mentioned above but I rly rly rly hope they'll add that)
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member

I hope the Seasonal Lot Marker returns – such a handy tool to have around back in good ol' TS3! Also:
    A alpine snow world.

Yeah, now we’re talking! An alpine mountain village with all inclusive – Snowboarding, Skiing, ski lift systems and hopefully even an alpine rescue station with helicopters (even if just for show…). Beautiful mountain lakes that are surrounded by rocky peaks and I don’t know about you, but for some reason I’ve always figured a picturesque chocolaterie would go great with a Seasons EP!

Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited May 2018
    !!!FOG!!!
    This is my BIGGEST DREAM for The Sims 4!*.*
    Oh, if it's not going to be in the game... it will be very painful))
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I dare not speculate or even read this thread properly until we know for sure... Seasons is my most wanted theme by far, it means everything to me in this game. If that's what we're getting next it's way bigger for me than toddlers and pets combined. Im so, so scared I will be disappointed. I just can't... i need to keep my mind on something else for now.
  • Options
    hannahkinzherpshannahkinzherps Posts: 300 Member
    edited May 2018
    A seasonal festival venue in a new world would be my ultimate desire. A place to have things like gardening flea market tables, with waterslides, and a small romantic section for spring. An area for building snowmen, a hot cocoa stand in winter; just having a public venue space where sims of the community can come together for season specific events a la the festivals of Get Together.

I know that's asking a lot but lol please.
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    edited May 2018
    Holidays, swim in oceans, tanning, seasonal festivals, snowboarding, greenhouses, school prom and more pool features (diving board pls).
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited May 2018
    -Customizable seasons/weather per world, and also the ability to change the duration of each season separately for each world.
    -Umbrellas
    -Diving board and pool slides
    -Lounge chairs, beach towels, tanning, swimming in the ocean, build sandcastles
    -Surfing
    -Tanning beds
    -Greenhouses (as a tool, like in TS2, not like in TS3 Store)
    -Something similar to the seasonal lot marker from TS3 (e.g. we could set the lot to have Christmas decorations automatically in winter but remove them automatically in other seasons)
    -Gift giving
    -Soccer nets
    -Functional fans, air conditioning, heaters, radiators (we already have a heater in Dine Out and a radiator in Vampires, but they could be updated along with fireplaces to make sims warmer when it's cold)
    -Scarves as an accessory (separate from tops)
    -Juice maker
    -Holidays
    -Power outages when there is a storm
    -More playground equipment for kids (swings, slides, merry-go-round)
    -More illnesses
    -Sprinklers
    -Popsicles
  • Options
    matheus_mar_1999matheus_mar_1999 Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2018
    • Lounge chairs
    • Beach towels
    • Tanning
    • Sunburn
    • Floating on pools
    • Ski
    • Snowboarding
    • Ice skating on frozen lakes/pools
    • Death by dehydration, bee attack and freezing!!!!!!
    • Functional fans and air conditioning!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's hard to say what I want because so much of what we demanded is indeed in that trailer. But I insist that it's deeper that the Sims 3 Seasons - which was pretty deep. I want outdoor pools to freeze over in the winter.

I see the ice rink and I think, "That's a bit big to have in my home", so I'm wondering how that will work. Skiing is a bit... big? After all, you need hills for that. But the ability to be pulled in a sledge if you're a kid would be nice.

I want this strange new mad scientist thing to... well, to be really interesting. It looks like you might be able to control the weather.

More plants, of course. And for EVERYTHING to potentially be affected by the weather when it's outside.

More things for pets to do regarding weather without actually doubling up on old things this time. Without taking away from the content. I know not everybody has pets but it's a VERY popular pack.

More deaths - I expect you can die by lightning strike now. But other things too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I hope to see it released tomorrow instead of June 22! :D
  • Options
    PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    New town.
    Baby pools.
    Random Thunderstorms.
    New outerwear slot in CAS (to automatically change into according to weather).
    "Rain Lover" trait.
    The ability to choose 5 traits.
    Holiday decorations that add a moodlet. Example: Christmas decorations add a "Christmas Spirit" moodlet (or whatever they're going to call Christmas). Halloween could be "Delightfully Spooky".

There's more, but I'm not quite awake yet.