Last year I suggested a lot of stuffs, mostly suggesting enhancing the community lots. This time around I want to talk some more basic stuffs before the game moves on to more fancy stuffs.
- Improve the Sim AI, especially the one for children, toddlers and the elder. Currently the elders do nothing but stay around and chat. The toddlers do nothing but wandering around and shaking their bodies or look at stuffs. The children are the same with toddlers. It's one thing to not to be able to control them, it's another to not even see them interacting with stuffs. If you think that's too much, at least make some idle animations, like the children suddenly kneels down and grab a homework notebook out of nowhere to do homework, and a toddler takes out a toy and start to play.
- Fix the details of some animations. Namely, "Tuck In" a toddler should call the toddler there and make the toddler actually lies in bed, not stand like a wood miles away. "Watch TV" or "Play Video Games" should at least show us the TV screen? Who knows what's so interesting about a black screen. And if possible, let them sit down and watch TV. And I don't even want to talk about the "Play Games" on arcade or painting on an easel is the same animation as standing still and viewing arts.
- Increase the item limit as more stuffs get released. I've been playing since launch and guess what? I can't even place out my heirlooms or else I hit the item limit. This also applies to Izzy's creations. You released a bunch of new clothes in the shop and did not increase the limit? WOW.
- The screenshot button Seriously what's so hard about a screenshot option? Or if that's asking for too much, hiding the UI after not interacting with the game for a period of time also works.
- Free angles in public lots. After an update the angle was more limited and now in the club I can't even take a good picture of the DJ---Because that angle was not reachable. There used to be a lot more freedom.
- The items unlocked in the Photography career is able to grant more party points, but has not party icon above it.
Basically these are stuffs I think should be fixed in the currant game.