Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"New Sims Experience" theories

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    O.P. please change the title from NEW to NEXT. As you can see in the quote a few posts above, it clearly says next, not new. New is misleading and incorrect.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    O.P. please change the title from NEW to NEXT. As you can see in the quote a few posts above, it clearly says next, not new. New is misleading and incorrect.

Better: 'Next SIMS 4 Experience'
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Didn't EA change it after he posted the original thread? They changed something but I can't remember what.
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Simburian yah they did, they changed it to ''Sims 4 experience'' so it's funny how so many people are still saying it's about the sims 5 or sims mobile.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    @Gelysen Thanks, I thought that they did but I have a bad memory. I've found the EA play website so will be keeping an eye on it for any further changes!

https://www.ea.com/eaplay2018
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    edited April 2018
    I really hope we'll get news before June tho, which I actually believe we will since I think they'll allow people to play the next sims 4 whatever there so they'll prolly announce it a bit before EAPLAY to build some hype, make it playable on the event and release it a week or so after.

But I really hope there will be content before june....
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I hope that this tie in with the Sims mobile is not the new or next gameplay for the Sims 4 I'll will be very afraid. Hopefully this is just a one time thing and not an ongoing thing.
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited April 2018
    (EA_Lanna: Removed, derailment/not on topic. Please be considerate of the OP's topic)
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Gelysen wrote: »
    I really hope we'll get news before June tho, which I actually believe we will since I think they'll allow people to play the next sims 4 whatever there so they'll prolly announce it a bit before EAPLAY to build some hype, make it playable on the event and release it a week or so after.

But I really hope there will be content before june....

Maybe next week or the next one for news and or a trailer. I'm expecting it soon.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Education Gamepack not expecting it just hoping who knows it might.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Omg if we got a CAW tool that would be amazing!
    giphy_1.gif