Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Izzy’s Shop Discussion

Comments

• SookieSlimmSookieSlimm Posts: 2 New Member
    Being as it takes SO LONG to earn gems for "Izzy's Creations" & they cost what they do & there's ONLY ONE WAY TO EARN THEM.... When u go and purchase a SURPRISE garment & one is made for the opposite sex & u CAN NOT USE it.... YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE ANOTHER AT NO COST UNTIL YOU GET ONE THAT IS MADE THAT YOUR SIM CAN ACTUALLY USE!!
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello all,

I have removed several comments from this thread.

Please keep it on topic and within the forums rules.

Thanks,
    -Mage
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    I like the idea of izzy, I just wish there's some rare hairstyle in his shop lol.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member
    Mmmm. I ended up with some really good costumes for no more than what it would cost for a t shirt at the store. Really pleased. Two of my Sims have matching rare effects. Got really lucky. Only thing is I'm paying extra to try to match the other two now on the back end.

All good things in time

For the devs - I'm definitely willing to pay extra for things like gender options, costumes choices and effects
  • ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member
    [quote="Hardernater;c-16434217"]I like the idea of izzy, I just wish there's some rare hairstyle in his shop lol. [/quote]

Ooh I like that idea. Izzy hairstyles
  • MenaMeen1MenaMeen1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Izzy’s shop is a nightmare! I’ve purchased gems only to have them waisted on getting multiples of the same design or something I would never chose to have my sim wear which to me is a waist of my money. I feel like if Izzy designs something that I don’t want I should’nt have to pay for it unless I pin something. Other than that I should be able to totally scrap his design if I want nothing to do with it.
  • MilaZomareMilaZomare Posts: 16 New Member
    > @Hardernater said:
    > I like the idea of izzy, I just wish there's some rare hairstyle in his shop lol.

I would so get behind this, lol.
  • IvanaHaffun2IvanaHaffun2 Posts: 10 New Member
    [quote="MenaMeen1;c-16453410"]Izzy’s shop is a nightmare! I’ve purchased gems only to have them waisted on getting multiples of the same design or something I would never chose to have my sim wear which to me is a waist of my money. I feel like if Izzy designs something that I don’t want I should’nt have to pay for it unless I pin something. Other than that I should be able to totally scrap his design if I want nothing to do with it. [/quote]

Totally agree. I had to scrap 4 outfits and I still have two of the same thing. Most of my sims are girls and I get 75% menswear.
  • AnzshinoAnzshino Posts: 2 New Member
    i suggest,when you want to gacha in izzy shop,save your gems first when you get it,till have much :) maybe it will need a long time to save it :) but after you get much gems you can gacha and pin the costum that you want :) like me :) just be patient
    sorry for bad english language :)
  • DudeitsbethDudeitsbeth Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey guys please add me. i actually truly agree with all of these odeas on Izzy's fashion creations cuz the prices are ridiculous but l understand why EA does it. Myself, if I made an app like this, I would DEFINITELY make it cheaper for everyone. I do think the animations are cool. But having only a 30% chance for an uncommon item and a 10% chance for a rare item is ridiculouse when typically the main thing that pops up is that dag darn chevron skirt.
    My friend code is
    7WD6CXQ
    If anyone wants to add me
    Disregard the horrible spelling lol my phone is stupid at times
  • IvanaHaffun2IvanaHaffun2 Posts: 10 New Member
    Another comment about izzy’s shop: totally frustrating. I wasted more tickets only to get the same version of outfits already owned (4 times now). And they were for males whereas I have mostly female characters. To top it off, they were so ugly ... Please get a better designer or let us use tickets only if we end up accepting the outfits.

If this pattern of ugly outfits is to prompt us to use $$ for more tickets - forget it, that’d be a fail and an uninstall.
  • FeferGreenCeciliaFeferGreenCecilia Posts: 11 New Member
    I keep getting the same clothes over and over... it makes me feel disappointed... I wish I could choose at least between 3 outfits.
    The hair styles? What a great idea!
  • katzX3katzX3 Posts: 15 Member
    > @stilljustme2 said:
    > vintagesaturday wrote: »
    >
    > I agree. I wish we could choose gender for item. I was hoping to get something for my make to wear but keep getting unequippable female only clothing. I’ve tried about 5 times so far.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I wish they'd add a way to choose genders, or maybe set it for the gender of the Sim you send. My primary Sim is female but she has a male roommate and I'd like to get him some cool threads too. Or maybe have some items that can fit either gender. Also wish it wasn't so expensive to retry the design. You can earn 14 gems a week just by giving out 3 stickers, so I've built up quite a bit but doesn't really seem worth going to Izzy's if I can't find male outfits as well as female.

I have been “burned” by Izzy a couple of times for my male sim - literally a flaming coat, that’s kind of cool—I can always find him in a crowd lol The other outfit has a werewolf feel to it—which comes in handy for the scary sticker
    OTOH my female lucked out with a cute electrifyed top & a long dress w/Halo
    So Izzy’s been hit or miss for me, I got a cute bracelet that could be worn by both gender, but nope
  • ReinessReiness Posts: 2 New Member
    [b]Hello all... Just wondering, is anyone else experiencing not being able to delete/sell back their unwanted Izzy creations for the 4 gems payback? I remember there being a little bin icon on each item, and being able to click to delete before this latest patch. Help![/b]
  • RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Reiness wrote: »
    Hello all... Just wondering, is anyone else experiencing not being able to delete/sell back their unwanted Izzy creations for the 4 gems payback? I remember there being a little bin icon on each item, and being able to click to delete before this latest patch. Help!

Same here. They should also expand the number of clothes now that there are new clothing and effects.
  • RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Reiness wrote: »
    Hello all... Just wondering, is anyone else experiencing not being able to delete/sell back their unwanted Izzy creations for the 4 gems payback? I remember there being a little bin icon on each item, and being able to click to delete before this latest patch. Help!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Received-a-lot-of-money-but-can-t-spend-it/td-p/6784763
    I foung the answer.
  • AnzshinoAnzshino Posts: 2 New Member
    is anyone getting stuck after open menu izzy collection in costum menu like me? after fix selling clothes now getting stuck again,please help me fix it thanks
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    Izzy's shop is ok (though the items that give off the "dirt" look are a little weird; makes it seem like your Sim rolled around in something foul).

I also wish you could choose a gender preference.

I also really want that fairy/butterfly dress lol, but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. :(
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    I was under the impression there wouldn't be repetitive items from Izzy's shop? I have 3 male items with the music boost, zero for female and 2 lucky boosts for women and zero male. I'm starting to feel like the game is trying to determine which traits I give to which sex. :(
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Whenever I see other sims, I get jealous because they have the nicest clothing from Izzy.
    However, Izzy might not like me very much because he constantly gives me unflattering clothes.
    Last one I got was a ripped costume with stink clouds... It looked like my sim is attacked and sprayed by a skunk.

I want stars, butterflies, sparkles but no i got stink clouds :neutral:
    I own 5 out of 8 with stink clouds...
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited May 2018
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    Whenever I see other sims, I get jealous because they have the nicest clothing from Izzy.
    However, Izzy might not like me very much because he constantly gives me unflattering clothes.
    Last one I got was a ripped costume with stink clouds... It looked like my sim is attacked and sprayed by a skunk.

LOL. I got one of those dust skirts and two of those men's cut off Miami tees. One has flames on the arms but the shirt is sleeveless and pink. My sims bare arms are on fire :p My sim looks hideous in it. i let him wear it and i got a bunch of stickers last week. At least I got back some of my izzy gems from all the stickers. Hopefully EA fixes returns on izzy's store soon. On a serious note, I think EA needs to rethink what they put in izzyy's store and certain effects on clothing. That dust effect needs to go. we should be able to pick male or female and not charge us 16 gems for a reroll
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member

LOL. I got one of those dust skirts and two of those men's cut off Miami tees. One has flames on the arms but the shirt is sleeveless and pink. My sims bare arms are on fire :p My sim looks hideous in it. i let him wear it and i got a bunch of stickers last week. At least I got back some of my izzy gems from all the stickers. Hopefully EA fixes returns on izzy's store soon. On a serious note, I think EA needs to rethink what they put in izzyy's store and certain effects on clothing. That dust effect needs to go. we should be able to pick male or female and not charge us 16 gems for a reroll

At least the flaming shirt is interesting :lol:
    But I totally agree. As someone who doesn't buy from freemium games, getting gems for 10 days and get an unflattering one is really dissapointing. I at least wish we could choose male or female.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member

At least the flaming shirt is interesting :lol:
    But I totally agree. As someone who doesn't buy from freemium games, getting gems for 10 days and get an unflattering one is really dissapointing. I at least wish we could choose male or female.

I guess the flaming shirt is good if the game is giving "Ugly" stickers. He was my sim with the most stickers so the shirt serves a purpose I guess. I gave him bad hair and glasses to add to the look :p

They should let us choose male or female and lower the amount of gems for a reroll.

It's hard playing this game without spending money. Everything goes up and up even with coin. you need 4 sims in the house working and going to events constantly. If you choose to play with money, yesterday EA lowered the amount of sim dollars you get for your real money