Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• Options
    ChilledFoxChilledFox Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to a kick some random npc out of your house? If no can there please be one. I'm tired of this chick hanging around my house with my playable sims at work or elsewhere.
  • Options
    Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2018
    I hate the quests cause the relationship stories & the hobby stories & the career stories. I have already completed all these awhile ago! This quest should only be for newbies & they should have something different for simmers that's high in game like me but maybe I'm a minority cause of being the highest in lifestyle with the most heirlooms & more
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I, on the other hand, was wondering the other they if they will be introducing new stories and hobbies. But that's mostly because in my opinion there's not much of gameplay without quests...
  • Options
    rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    It's sad but the sims mobile has become monotonous after I finished the career stories. I just go into the game to put the sims to work, complete the daily list and then I'll only back in the next day.
    Hopefully soon we will have more control of the game. Maybe spatial rock collections when release the new map area, or the option of smaller events between families and groups. I need a new form to catch me in the game.
  • Options
    RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    There are too few stories, but I am sure they will add more in future. Please have stories for family members too, I don't mind choosing friends or rival stories for family, but I wish there were some special ones. And perhaps I am asking too much here, but I would be very happy if there is a duplicate face features function, to create twins. I am assuming there is no giving birth to twins yet in Sims Mobile and probably wont have that soon.
  • Options
    MitsyMitsy Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi!
    I am an avid Sims person who plays an enormous amount of time! My sister who has been playing it for the last 20:some years, since the first. She is got me into it as she thought I'd enjoy an escape, so to speak, a world where I wasn't in my wheelchair. You See, I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my coordination and my mobility, not my intelligence! Well, I have been playing for little over 10:years, when she bought me Sims 3 with the ambitions pack! Well, I have created masterpiece homes and propyrries! I, myself live in the canyon with the lake and waterfall and yes, it's private and I'm an Astronaut, I love that job! I have been a cop, fireman, and a scientist! I then bought the (Sims Supernatural) because I love stuff like that. So does my sister and her kids who are adults, now. I have be a vampire who had a great mansion, I'm currently a witch who lives in Appaloosa (another expansion pack but for Supernatural! I have a gorgeous 2 story mansion for my beautiful black cat (Satyen = Satin) who has Violet eyes, too! She's named after my real black cat of 22 years, she's gone now but I have her in my heart! I also have a beautiful black Stallion named (Midnight Fury) who, is also brillant! Having pets is hard even when working one day a week, which I do, as an astronaut! But that one day is a Killer, especially, if there is an emergency = over time! I have a 4 car garage with, a motorcycle, truck, sports car and a vintage roadster, all of which, where customed designed was my beautiful pool (blood = red water), I know but its cool! I have spent thousands of hours in all my Sims gamesm, playing, creating and designjng, some times nearly, non-stop! And I have spent real money alot, in them.
    And I mastered all the thhings, Cooking, Fishing, Chess, Writing, Handiness, etc!

I told you all this because I have some (Feedback/Sugguestions on the Sims Mobile -

1) Yes, I agree the mailbox needs to be able to be moved/turned! It's in the way! It would also be great if you could have a choice of 3 colors, not everyone likes white, I am one who doesnt!

2) My storage is a mess, as I can’t sell/delete what I don't want or need anyone! Selling/ Deleting, needs to be a Major Must in the game!

3) More Chapters = Job choices - Author, Cop, Astronaut (if possible), or Fireman., oh! You have writing as a hobby, not a job! Oh, man option of changing or quitting a chaper/job - in the middle of it! I hate my job!

4) Landry Machines that could use would be very nice. More interaction with the furniture, too! More things, a phone, books for a table, better TVs,, etc.

5) The ability to ask a sim to leave your house, especially when they were not invited! Instead they keep walking in and staying. It's very Annoying!

6) An easier way of earning blue tickets for clothing - I broke down and bought some for $500 and it was for 550 blue but I only received 50 of them and the top I wanted only requires 3 blue but I still couldn't get it, i did not have any... So, it said. I'm pisst.

7) And it be great if there was a way to buy more properties faster! Oh, is there any way you could come up with a custom color option for things? Some of the color choice are... Oh, you female hairstyles are... In need of. Help!

8) And it be nice to make the Sims Mobile (playable, on/offline) because the internet does go down! And saving your current progress can be done once you are back online!

Well, there you have it... I hope those who read will agree with at least some of them.
    Oh! My sister who got me into Sims is 39 years old and I am 55 years old! Honest - and we have busy lives and families but we make time for our Sims!
  • Options
    keepsykeepsy Posts: 1 New Member
    So, someone from the support gave me the link of this topic and told me to write my bug here so community managers can review. I've been playing the game more than three weeks and after opening Izzy's Fashion Shop and creating the first design I had a bug and the shop won't launch anymore. I can play the rest of the game without any problems but I stuck at The Sims Mobile logo whenever I try to reach that shop. Any ideas? (I uninstalled and installed the game, both Android and the game is up to date, cache is cleared, no solution worked so far.)
  • Options
    Was thinking here, they will always follow the items of the sims 4?
    I would love new object designs with style like High and loft stuff pack the sims 3!
    I hope to see prints and models of clothing and hair exclusive to the sims mobile in the future....
    And kids/toddlers clothes option in CAS too
  • Options
    I would like to see a color palette & patterns to design clothing & furniture to my desired liking just like they have in Sims 3
  • Options
    PI3PI3 Posts: 2 New Member
    So like no on is having problems with glitches? I mean, I first encountered them in a party because of the hot tub. When it was used the sim goes out of wack. Once I figured that out, I didn't use the hot tub, but now! One of my sims, when he interacts with another sim in a rivalry event, he goes out of wack...what I mean by that is that the sim doesn't keep its figure... very upset about that
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    PI3 wrote: »
    So like no on is having problems with glitches? I mean, I first encountered them in a party because of the hot tub. When it was used the sim goes out of wack. Once I figured that out, I didn't use the hot tub, but now! One of my sims, when he interacts with another sim in a rivalry event, he goes out of wack...what I mean by that is that the sim doesn't keep its figure... very upset about that

Your not suppose to report that here. Your suppose report it here https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mobile/ct-p/the-sims-mobile-en
    Another way u can get to this link on here is select the sims mobile bugs and issues & it will automatically take u there
  • Options
    AsquinolAsquinol Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a question about retiring and relationships. I made 2 sims, they got married and had a daughter.
    I retired the husband when I was ready to do so even though I had not maxed his relationship with his wife.
    She can still do social stuff with him and I got their relationship to 10, but I did not get a completion event. Now when I look at her social page, he isn't on her list anymore. I thought that was strange and was because he retired but alas, tis not the case as he still shows on the daughters relationship dohickey at the appropriate level and she can also still raise the relationship level.

Any thoughts?
  • Options
    ArawakArawak Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Mitsy said:
    > Hi!
    > I am an avid Sims person who plays an enormous amount of time! My sister who has been playing it for the last 20:some years, since the first. She is got me into it as she thought I'd enjoy an escape, so to speak, a world where I wasn't in my wheelchair. You See, I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my coordination and my mobility, not my intelligence! Well, I have been playing for little over 10:years, when she bought me Sims 3 with the ambitions pack! Well, I have created masterpiece homes and propyrries! I, myself live in the canyon with the lake and waterfall and yes, it's private and I'm an Astronaut, I love that job! I have been a cop, fireman, and a scientist! I then bought the (Sims Supernatural) because I love stuff like that. So does my sister and her kids who are adults, now. I have be a vampire who had a great mansion, I'm currently a witch who lives in Appaloosa (another expansion pack but for Supernatural! I have a gorgeous 2 story mansion for my beautiful black cat (Satyen = Satin) who has Violet eyes, too! She's named after my real black cat of 22 years, she's gone now but I have her in my heart! I also have a beautiful black Stallion named (Midnight Fury) who, is also brillant! Having pets is hard even when working one day a week, which I do, as an astronaut! But that one day is a Killer, especially, if there is an emergency = over time! I have a 4 car garage with, a motorcycle, truck, sports car and a vintage roadster, all of which, where customed designed was my beautiful pool (blood = red water), I know but its cool! I have spent thousands of hours in all my Sims gamesm, playing, creating and designjng, some times nearly, non-stop! And I have spent real money alot, in them.
    > And I mastered all the thhings, Cooking, Fishing, Chess, Writing, Handiness, etc!
    >
    > I told you all this because I have some (Feedback/Sugguestions on the Sims Mobile -
    >
    > 1) Yes, I agree the mailbox needs to be able to be moved/turned! It's in the way! It would also be great if you could have a choice of 3 colors, not everyone likes white, I am one who doesnt!
    >
    > 2) My storage is a mess, as I can’t sell/delete what I don't want or need anyone! Selling/ Deleting, needs to be a Major Must in the game!
    >
    > 3) More Chapters = Job choices - Author, Cop, Astronaut (if possible), or Fireman., oh! You have writing as a hobby, not a job! Oh, man option of changing or quitting a chaper/job - in the middle of it! I hate my job!
    >
    > 4) Landry Machines that could use would be very nice. More interaction with the furniture, too! More things, a phone, books for a table, better TVs,, etc.
    >
    > 5) The ability to ask a sim to leave your house, especially when they were not invited! Instead they keep walking in and staying. It's very Annoying!
    >
    > 6) An easier way of earning blue tickets for clothing - I broke down and bought some for $500 and it was for 550 blue but I only received 50 of them and the top I wanted only requires 3 blue but I still couldn't get it, i did not have any... So, it said. I'm pisst.
    >
    > 7) And it be great if there was a way to buy more properties faster! Oh, is there any way you could come up with a custom color option for things? Some of the color choice are... Oh, you female hairstyles are... In need of. Help!
    >
    > 8) And it be nice to make the Sims Mobile (playable, on/offline) because the internet does go down! And saving your current progress can be done once you are back online!
    >
    >
    > Well, there you have it... I hope those who read will agree with at least some of them.
    > Oh! My sister who got me into Sims is 39 years old and I am 55 years old! Honest - and we have busy lives and families but we make time for our Sims!
    >
    >

In addition to this I would like:

1. Possiblitity of removing walls from rooms.
    2. Be able to make rooms with non-square shapes, for example L-shaped rooms.
    3. Terraces and patios where we can place for example yoga mats, etc.
  • Options
    SapphoMuseSapphoMuse Posts: 11 New Member
    I just discovered the price for the 4th Sim slot is a whopping 515 cash... do you *want* people to stop playing?
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    SapphoMuse wrote: »
    I just discovered the price for the 4th Sim slot is a whopping 515 cash... do you *want* people to stop playing?
    You earn simcash by leveling up and you can also earn 3 simcash every day just by completing the daily todo list. So just don’t use it on anything else until you have the 4th sim slot unless you want to use real money on the game. The choice is yours ;)
  • Options
    Erpe wrote: »
    You earn simcash by leveling up and you can also earn 3 simcash every day just by completing the daily todo list. So just don’t use it on anything else until you have the 4th sim slot unless you want to use real money on the game. The choice is yours ;)

they removed the simcashs from the todo-list but you can get some completing quests and watching ad in the mailbox. It's a freemium game, so yes, they need you give some money. But you really need it? I don't think so. I play with 3 sims and it's ok! I can talk and make stories with another sims unplayable.

so it's a choice! Buy simcashs, don't use all simcash that you get free on game until you have to much or play with 2 sims (3 if you pay something like +200simcashs)
  • Options
    SydiotSydiot Posts: 1 New Member
    A few major things that I think would improve the game significantly would definitely be bringing back needs, changing interactions with other sims so it is more similar to the old games, being able to sell furniture, and making the ability to move doors and windows in Build Mode easier to use. I also would love to have the ability to remove parts of walls to connect rooms instead of having doors and archways so that my home doesn’t appear so closed off. Other things that I would like to see in the near future is multi-level homes because I don’t really like the styles of ramblers, more furniture options, and more options to customize backyards. Adding a porch would be sweet! Also the focus on energy is absolutely ridiculous and we barely get enough energy to finish one task! Also why is it 175 sim cash to unlock a third playable character? I think that should be the option for early levels but once you get to a certain level it should be a free unlock.
  • Options

they removed the simcashs from the todo-list but you can get some completing quests and watching ad in the mailbox. It's a freemium game, so yes, they need you give some money. But you really need it? I don't think so. I play with 3 sims and it's ok! I can talk and make stories with another sims unplayable.

so it's a choice! Buy simcashs, don't use all simcash that you get free on game until you have to much or play with 2 sims (3 if you pay something like +200simcashs)
    I play several fremium games and you are never forced to give them real money in any such game! The reason is that they also get money to show you adds. The prices for having adds in games differ. But you usually pay the game company for every thousand times your add has been shown. So if you watch 5-10 adds a day in average this actually very soon gives the game company much more money than they could have got if they instead had sold the game as a paid game. Therefore the game company actually doesn’t need you to make ingame purchases if only enough gamers are playing the game. But it is still nice for the game company though if some of the gamers also buy some of the expensive overpriced stuff they are selling too :)
  • Options

I play several fremium games and you are never forced to give them real money in any such game! The reason is that they also get money to show you adds. The prices for having adds in games differ. But you usually pay the game company for every thousand times your add has been shown. So if you watch 5-10 adds a day in average this actually very soon gives the game company much more money than they could have got if they instead had sold the game as a paid game. Therefore the game company actually doesn’t need you to make ingame purchases if only enough gamers are playing the game. But it is still nice for the game company though if some of the gamers also buy some of the expensive overpriced stuff they are selling too :)

True, but they are not forcing the player to buy simcash. In fact players can continue playing with 2 sims until they have simcash to buy another player. Of course the more sims you go up the level faster. During the pre-launch it was not like that. It was a bad change but it definitely does not stop the player from playing.
    It is the same action of them when selling a furniture package that was only recolors of an already existing collection in the game. Already frequent from EA.
  • Options
    YerMajestyYerMajesty Posts: 1 New Member
    For the love of god either remove the retire pop up or add an are you sure button because twice now Ive presided it accidentally because it came up at the end of an event and I’ve had to restart a story - again. Frustratingly enough the same one. Ok I get it the retiring gives you helpful heirlooms but I’ll retire them when I’m ready like I did with one sim (and not the other two) not when I’ve had a pop up that’s a bit too easy to press come up in my face for the 100th time because i lose progress on incomplete stories that I’ve just spent the last 3 days working on
  • Options

Wow so greedy. They raised the price. I have all 4 sim slots. I forget how much I paid for it cause it's so long ago but I will tell u the price was very low cheap in price
  • Options
    SapphoMuseSapphoMuse Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > SapphoMuse wrote: »
    >
    > I just discovered the price for the 4th Sim slot is a whopping 515 cash... do you *want* people to stop playing?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wow so greedy. They raised the price. I have all 4 sim slots. I forget how much I paid for it cause it's so long ago but I will tell u the price was very low cheap in price

Wow. Yeah. It's a super high price for what is really a very, very basic feature of the game.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

True, but they are not forcing the player to buy simcash. In fact players can continue playing with 2 sims until they have simcash to buy another player. Of course the more sims you go up the level faster. During the pre-launch it was not like that. It was a bad change but it definitely does not stop the player from playing.
    It is the same action of them when selling a furniture package that was only recolors of an already existing collection in the game. Already frequent from EA.

Once your maxed level 40 no more sim cash. There has been quest that make u need to buy sim cash
  • Options
    I just opened the game and saw that I had two quests that would give me 3 simcash for completing any of the quests. The quests were to get married and to advance a relationship story.

So for me to see the problem isn’t that it is impossible to get simscash. Instead it is that the game wants to tell me how to play. Advancing relationships or getting married should be something that I decided on my own if I wanted or not. Instead the game just want to control me instead of letting me control my sims and make my own stories. This I don’t like at all and therefore I can’t play this game.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    but you do not have to complete the missions, and it does not have expiration time. If in this generation you do not want to get married, the game will not stop you. But if in the future you want to get married, then you will win simcash for it.

Still, the game uses other ways to guide you by completing the stories. And if you do not want to complete, you have nothing to do in the game. I miss the freedom of the sims from PC.

I'm completing my last story and having 3 sims at home, 2 of them only work to make money. There must be a way to have fun without having to be in a story. In the sims on the PC sometimes I just want to have a vampire spreading chaos in the city or have a sim that spends the day fishing. We're missing this freedom on the mobile.