Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you participate in the Sticker Themes...

Comments

• LoversHovelLoversHovel Posts: 35 Member
    I definitely followthe sticker themes! Was excited that silly and retro were added.
    I'm one of those players that isn't comfortable with just an outfita day. Always gotta mix it up.

I went with this for retro h.t.t.ps://ibb.co/jxZJen (periodscauseICantLink)

TBH I just liked the bright, neon colors XD
    Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.
  • StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @LoversHovel She looks awesome, very creative :) I <3 bright neon colors.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
    edited April 2018
    @LoversHovel I posted her for you

This is LoversHovel sim

mlVdBcY.jpg
    Post edited by StormiSkiez on
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    I haven't really care about the theme because for some reason, people keep giving me stickers regardless of my Sim Style.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

@Hardernater I might be one of those people ;)

giphy.gif
    edited March 2018
    if you did gave me those stickers, thank you! :)

118n437.jpg

edited March 2018
    @Hardernater You're welcome! :)

giphy.gif
  • KartSimoKartSimo Posts: 16 New Member
    This is my first time partipating in a sticker theme, An I don’t think I am doing to bad, with one of my sims yesterday getting 25 stickers total
    @KartSimo That's a great amount, you're not doing bad at all. Congrats :)

giphy.gif
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I don't participate in the whole theme thing. I'm one of those people who just give the stickers to complete the To Do List... Honestly, I haven't paid enough attention to even realize that we were ''supposed to'' dress according to the stickers :'D I honestly don't care what my sims look like.. I haven't bought any of the clothing items because I constantly waste my money on my Sims' house.
  • KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2018
    KartSimo wrote: »
    This is my first time partipating in a sticker theme, An I don’t think I am doing to bad, with one of my sims yesterday getting 25 stickers total

25! O_O How?
    I altered my sim to be very retro (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9d/Velma_Dinkley.png/150px-Velma_Dinkley.png), go to both available parties per day, and sometimes get noticed/mentioned in the party chat. But never got more than 9 in a day. How do you get so many?

150px-Velma_Dinkley.png
  • KartSimoKartSimo Posts: 16 New Member
    @Kuvuplan
    I guess I just got lucky with the stickers. With that sim I went to both of the parties and interacted a lot with the other sims.

Link because I can’t post pictures
    ht.tps://imgur.com/gallery/8ub2x
    edited March 2018
    I'm guessing it's exposure and not only luck. Parties with a high amount of people will notice your sims and if they use their stickers you're bound to get some.

I give mine based on theme but if I ran out of a type but I find your fashion great I give you what stickers I have left. I want to use all of them :)

Also, Izz has blessed me with a pink sparkle crop top with a palm tree design.
    https://ibb.co/dEWAEn

FOR MEN :DDDDD
    Post edited by LoversHovel on
  • KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    Yeay, bonuses for the week came in.
    Velma got:
    22 Cool
    11 Silly
    24 Retro

Chef sim got
    10 Cool
    16 Silly
    7 Retro

3rd Sim got:
    8 Cool
    5 Silly
    5 Retro

All that got 9 fashion gems.

I have no idea on scale if that is a good or bad turnout. Never saw that summary before, with 3 or less stickers per category per day for 2 sims.
    Kuvuplan wrote: »
    I have no idea on scale if that is a good or bad turnout. Never saw that summary before, with 3 or less stickers per category per day for 2 sims.

I received 9 fashion gems too with only two sims and less stickers. I think it's just a general reward for using the sticker system.
    Kali: 69 stickers got her 9 gems

Jonathan: 4 stickers got him 2 gems

Justin: 4 stickers got him 2 gems

Daija: 8 stickers got her 5 gems

There's a method to it, I just don't know what it is, or care enough to figure it out lol. I do wonder if 9 gems is the max you can receive though.

giphy.gif
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I haven't participated in the themes, but I do give out stickers to everyone I see whether they look like they're participating or not.

I don't play a lot, but suspect I haven't been given any stickers because I can't figure out how to tell if I've gotten any. Where do I look to see if I've been given stickers?
    @ClassicalSim When you return to the game and a new day has started (the sun and moon animation happens) you will receive your daily rewards. After that the next pop up will be how many stickers you received the day before. I think on Tuesdays is when they give you your weekly tally and award you the fashion gems (don't quote me on Tuesday though, that might be wrong).

giphy.gif
    Kali: 69 stickers got her 9 gems

Jonathan: 4 stickers got him 2 gems

Justin: 4 stickers got him 2 gems

Daija: 8 stickers got her 5 gems

Maybe around half the count of stickers total are changed into gems? 18 cpuld be the max for the 9 gem total.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Izzy Stinks...cause of dissatisfaction which becomes a waste of gems & to try again should be free cause of that. Animations should come without clothes so we can choose what we want are sims to wear with the animations. It stinks having to have a sim wear the samething all the time just to wear that animation. We should also get to choose are animations. U know kinda like creating are own. I hope everybody will ask EA for this
    Izzy Stinks...cause of dissatisfaction which becomes a waste of gems & to try again should be free cause of that. Animations should come without clothes so we can choose what we want are sims to wear with the animations. It stinks having to have a sim wear the samething all the time just to wear that animation. We should also get to choose are animations. U know kinda like creating are own. I hope everybody will ask EA for this

you know you can apply the effect to a bracelet and you can use the effect with different CAS items right?

118n437.jpg

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    @ClassicalSim When you return to the game and a new day has started (the sun and moon animation happens) you will receive your daily rewards. After that the next pop up will be how many stickers you received the day before. I think on Tuesdays is when they give you your weekly tally and award you the fashion gems (don't quote me on Tuesday though, that might be wrong).

Thanks! I was right, I haven't gotten any. I guess I should attend some parties.
    @LoversHovel That might be it. How messed up would that be though, if there is an 18 stickers max on the gems. I've gotten 18 stickers in one day from one catergory. Considering Kali got 69 stickers for the week and 9 gems I think you're right.

giphy.gif

I agree. Oh and don't get me started on the same exact piece of clothing right down to the color, just for the only difference to be the animation. I have some items from Izzy that I don't wear at all because I just don't like them. It really would be nice if we could separate the animations, have them be like an accessory or something. The 16 gem do over fee is ridiculous, it cost 20 for the complete outfit and I'm gonna pay 16 for a do over (and that's 16 if you don't pin anything to the board to keep) umm yeah I'm not doing that lol.

giphy.gif
    @Hardernater How do you apply it to a bracelet?

giphy.gif