Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    I really wish they could chnge it to more than hundred friend slot, after all this game is a social game.

Even a hundred friend slots wouldn't be enough I wish for more
    > @Tiffany562411 said:
    > StormiSkiez wrote: »
    >
    > It would be nice if they add a feature that lets people know when your friends list is full, so they won't think they are being ignored if you can't add them. That just happened to me but I found someone that doesn't play daily that I could delete to make room for that person. I still felt kind of bad removing them though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Friends shouldn't be limited to 50 anyways as it is. I bet u didn't notice that the days it says how long a simmer has not been on is not accurate. I'm sure most simmers have not noticed that. I noticed but then again nothing gets past me

I agree the 50 limit on friends is kind of low. I don't have many friends that have the amount of time gone as days. The couple of people that does say days, their levels haven't gone up (they're lower level which means if they were playing they would have leveled up). That makes me think it's accurate at least on those couple of people.

A friend request I accepted that had just received...the next day it said 3 days ago she was on. Plus others I seen leveled up. Maybe something's odd in my game or u just never caught it. I'm always playing everyday until I pass out so of course I would notice more. I play about 19 hours a day!
  • HazielyHaziely Posts: 1 New Member
    In the beginning I thought "hey, maybe it's not like that typical mobile micro transations game where you wait more than you play", but after playing several days I know now that I was wrong.

- too much focus on the events, which are boring! You have to wait hours to get them complete and you do the same again and again. Takes too much time to complete the storys.

- the storys are boring aswell and aren't needed at all. I don't even read them anymore and skip the dialouges.

- other than the events and waiting for anything to complete you don't have much to do. Really miss playing everyday life and fullfilling my sims needs and wishes.

- no skill system. Why!? I want my Sim to have more hobbies.

- no day/night, no ingame time

- family unfriendly gameplay. You can't even play your own children!?

- pretty much everything design wise is a copy of Sims 4. Objects, Toddlers, Clothes, and the music is a mix of Sims 2, 3 and 4.

- money making is slow and objects + clothes are expensive as heck. with two sims I'm at the top of their career and I could only afford like a lamp and a skirt. It's obvious you are supposed to pay real money, otherwise you can't afford most things.

Overall: You can just do events. Everything takes a lot of realtime. Everything repeats.

For real - even Sims Social was better than that (anyone remembers?). Please bring that back! I had some hopes in Sims Mobile, but I'm pretty disappointed.
    Haziely wrote: »
    In the beginning I thought "hey, maybe it's not like that typical mobile micro transations game where you wait more than you play", but after playing several days I know now that I was wrong.

- too much focus on the events, which are boring! You have to wait hours to get them complete and you do the same again and again. Takes too much time to complete the storys.

- the storys are boring aswell and aren't needed at all. I don't even read them anymore and skip the dialouges.

- other than the events and waiting for anything to complete you don't have much to do. Really miss playing everyday life and fullfilling my sims needs and wishes.

- no skill system. Why!? I want my Sim to have more hobbies.

- no day/night, no ingame time

- family unfriendly gameplay. You can't even play your own children!?

- pretty much everything design wise is a copy of Sims 4. Objects, Toddlers, Clothes, and the music is a mix of Sims 2, 3 and 4.

- money making is slow and objects + clothes are expensive as heck. with two sims I'm at the top of their career and I could only afford like a lamp and a skirt. It's obvious you are supposed to pay real money, otherwise you can't afford most things.

Overall: You can just do events. Everything takes a lot of realtime. Everything repeats.

For real - even Sims Social was better than that (anyone remembers?). Please bring that back! I had some hopes in Sims Mobile, but I'm pretty disappointed.

I'm happy I got every story completed & ya true it is to much time consuming & boring & the rewards...some of them my sims will never wear
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I think the power system should shift to the needs system. There was a time at the beginning of the game where we had the needs system and it was removed. I think they can make money by selling simcash and Izzy cash and clothes, premium furniture.

I need to have the option to play longer rather than play a little bit each time my sim's power runs out. Or maybe have an internal purchase of unlimited power. I would pay for it.

I find it annoying to see the babies and children walking around the lot doing nothing. There should be random actions for toddlers to use the restroom and kids go to school (which does not even have to exist on the map, just go to the end of the street and disappear for a few hours). It would not be impact the real gameplay since at the moment we do not control children.

I would love to see events for kids like "studying for the test" or "science project for school" and toddlers like "teaching to walk" or "teaching to speak". It would be amazing
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2018
    The AI of unplayed sims in your household sucks. Kids kinda work and do stuff, but my two sims' husbands don't do anything. Now they are standing in the bathroom and won't move, my sim wants to recharge energy but can't, because she requires privacy, which the two dumb heads don't understand. So I'm probably gonna divorce them, because I've had enough of them.
    The AI of unplayed sims in your household plum. Kids kinda work and do stuff, but my two sims' husbands don't do anything. Now they are standing in the bathroom and won't move, my sim wants to recharge energy but can't, because she requires privacy, which the two dumb heads don't understand. So I'm probably gonna divorce them, because I've had enough of them.

Ya u should be able to tell them to get out of the way but unfortunately not possible cause EA didn't add a feature to do that
  • Blayer98Blayer98 Posts: 27 Member
    I’m just going to say I’ll be mad if Maxis doesn’t add Event items to the game permenantly and the fact that they force people to pay in order to try and get the Hot Tub item is ridiculous. Everyone should be able to get everything without needing to spend money if they don’t want to and the deadline of 6 days is too short.
    edited March 2018
    Blayer98 wrote: »
    I’m just going to say I’ll be mad if Maxis doesn’t add Event items to the game permenantly and the fact that they force people to pay in order to try and get the Hot Tub item is ridiculous. Everyone should be able to get everything without needing to spend money if they don’t want to and the deadline of 6 days is too short.

Agree & it's terrible that it's set up to be impossible & no chance to get everything. I put real money in this & still no luck. It's pretty much a scam for the money.
    EA Help told me that if they hear enough complaints on this from other players than just me alone then that's when they will do something to make it right & if I'm the only one complaining then they won't. Please discuss your concerns with EA Help
  • etoshaetosha Posts: 18 Member
    Please make sims mobile similar to the sims online. That was the only fun social game I ever experienced !! People hosts parties and every actually logged in and participate in the party, will making simoleans...
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I completed the hot tub event collection, but I think it would be nice for the collection to be available now for a premium price in the store for anyone to buy. Everyone should have access to all items.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I just want an option to sell the extra objects that I don't want.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    I just noticed that I cannot seem to create a new thread, but that's okay.

I just noticed the following when regarding marriage and having a baby.

1) you only need one of each wedding collection item in order to be married. Some of the online guides said you needed multiple items.
    2) when you choose to have a baby, you're not limited to your spouse. I see more than one option and I think the relationships with those sims are on the flirty level.

Interesting!

I guess this means you could potentially have up to 4 adult sims, each married, with a horde of kids running around the house? But you wouldn't be able to proceed to the next generation without retiring some sims. Which means some of the parents might become widows, and/or children might become orphans. Whoa!
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    edited March 2018
    @SimKenzie 2) The wierdest thing is, you can have a baby with my nemeses and best friend lol

also you can have up to 12 Sim in your household at once, 4 Playable. 8 Unplayable
    Post edited by Hardernater on

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• KymliKymli Posts: 3 New Member
    I keep getting the same three friendship story options over and over, how do you get Misery loves company unlocked? I only ever see best buds, the geek, and the sport options for friendships.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    It's okay I guess.. Some minor bugs though :''D My two sims had a child together but the mother of the child showed up as the baby's aunt :''D
    Kymli wrote: »
    I keep getting the same three friendship story options over and over, how do you get Misery loves company unlocked? I only ever see best buds, the geek, and the sport options for friendships.

I completed all the stories but I forget where it's at. Try rival
  • NapodanNapodan Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="Kymli;c-16400172"]I keep getting the same three friendship story options over and over, how do you get Misery loves company unlocked? I only ever see best buds, the geek, and the sport options for friendships.[/quote]

You need to do a "lovely event" (don't know the English term). After the event, you can't start lovely stories. The same goes for "hatred" stories.
  • ElissiaElissia Posts: 5 New Member
    I agree with so many things on this thread. (especially Needs play rather than Energy play)

A few issues I would like to add:

- Heirloom Tickets
    It's easy to gain the green tickets but now I have all the "common" heirlooms either through retirement or buying the the shop and I have all these excess tickets which I can't do anything with. They should be able to be converted into the blue tickets somehow. You can't earn the blue ones by doing regular things. The shop has also stopped offering me to buy heirlooms that cost green tickets (because I have them all) but at least I could buy them for 40 green tickets and then convert it to 4 blue tickets.

-Izzy's Special Creations
    I have made so many creations but I manage to get very similar (if not the same) items and then I spend another 16 gems to "try again" and sometimes I get the same thing again! It is also hard to tell what traits help out what hobbies/careers when all you have is an icon.

- Auto Save
    There should be a manual save button as well. Sometimes I'm busy so I just quickly open the game and collect rewards from my sim that has finished their event and then start them on another one but if I immediately close the app sometimes it doesn't save and when I open it again later that Sim has just been idle the whole time and not working/doing hobby and so I don't make any money.

- Selling Objects
    I know this is all over the forum but I think it's so important! Even if it is drastically devalued I still think there should be some sort of recycling process and get a bit more money back.

- Inactive Sims in the way
    Spouses, children and retired sims get in the way in the house when you want to recharge energy or have a baby. The only way to use these items is to enter build mode and move them to an unoccupied room. The bathrooms should just be out of bounds for inactive sims or you should be able to interact with them and tell them to move.

- Stories
    There's no motivation to play once all the stories are complete. I only send my sims to hobbies and work to earn some money and I only get relationships to level 3 so I can have babies. But there is nothing more to the game now.

- Babies
    The children should get a trait from one of the parents, or a skill because of a hobby or career the parents focus on.

- Retirement
    There should be an overall bar to retirement, or at least after your final trait to have a bar to retirement. Otherwise I don't know how long I have left with a Sim. I have started a long event with a sim and then the retirement notification pops up, but I would rather finish my event first. If I had known I would have done a short event, completed it and then retired.
    Also, the heirloom you get should have something to do with how your sim lived. If they were always flirty then you get the flirty charm etc. Rather than being a random luck of the draw.

- Levelling up
    When you level up your sims energy is replenished. But so many times I have levelled up in the morning when I complete the stories I started overnight, when my energy is already maxed. Levelling up should give you an extra 30 energy points rather than just filling up your bar.

- Hobby Points
    When I've been close to reaching the next level in a hobby (by a few points) I try to take my Sim to a party to get those last few points rather than doing a whole story for it so that I can get straight to the next chapter. But the hobby points don't get added until after you complete the next story, so I still have to go through the short practice session to level up.

- Party Cake
    Party cake can only be used in a party, you should be able to use it to let you go to more parties. Once I'm in one party I don't need to do even more actions because I always get my 3 stars anyway.
  • MenlusaMenlusa Posts: 2 New Member
    I updated my game yesterday, but now it tells me to update it and won't let me open the app. Keeps circling around and around through to the app store. Is there a fix I'm missing? Been looking it up but can't find anything. Thanks~
    Menlusa wrote: »
    I updated my game yesterday, but now it tells me to update it and won't let me open the app. Keeps circling around and around through to the app store. Is there a fix I'm missing? Been looking it up but can't find anything. Thanks~

Here's How To Fix
    1. Make sure your game is saved to cloud before u do this.

2. Go in your device settings select apps & find sims mobile & select it & clear cache & clear data of it. Then uninstall it.

3. Then turn off your device & reboot it.
    (If u can not reboot it then just turn your device off & turn it back on & then restart your device)

4. Then go re-install sims mobile & then u should be good to go with the issue 100% solved...unless it's a issue with the app store which I doubt it but if so i some troubleshooting techniques for that too.

Let know how everything goes
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member

Hello
    Try closing the app, then shutting down completely the device that you are playing the game on. Restart the device, open the app and see if the issues remain.
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    Try closing the app, then shutting down completely the device that you are playing the game on. Restart the device, open the app and see if the issues remain.

True your plan is a quicker fix but that doesn't always work but if it don't work then she or he can do what I said to solve it
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited March 2018

Hello

True your plan is a quicker fix but that doesn't always work but if it don't work then she or he can do what I said to solve it

Hello :)
    We were both posting at the same time :)

Hello

Hello :)
    We were both posting at the same time :)

Hi Yup we were lol