Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Does this game use mobile data? It seems a little different from Sims Freeplay, so I wasn't sure. I'd like to play it during my lunch break sometimes, but I'm afraid of using too much mobile data.
    Yes the game uses mobile data unless you are on WiFi. It can’t be played offline.
  • FaeFae Posts: 37 Member
    Hi there! I have a set of married sims. One of them is ready to retire. If I only retire one sim do they remain married? If not, is it possible to remarry Sims?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Fae wrote: »
    Hi there! I have a set of married sims. One of them is ready to retire. If I only retire one sim do they remain married? If not, is it possible to remarry Sims?

Hello @Fae
    Sims do remain married if you only retire one sim. They still show as being married. You are unable to play the retired sim, but when you are playing the playable one, it will show that they are married to them.
    Hi Rose,

So does that mean the Sim I do not retire can’t re-marry someone else? Since they still show married? If yes...is there a divorce option?
    Fae wrote: »
    Hi Rose,

So does that mean the Sim I do not retire can’t re-marry someone else? Since they still show married? If yes...is there a divorce option?

There is a divorce option in the game. This link explains about it . I am not sure if it works the same way after retiring a sim though,
    http://twinfinite.net/2018/03/sims-mobile-get-divorce-how/
  • adeliaadelia Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm not seeing where I can get more super home tickets. Any ideas? I need one to finish a collection.
    adelia wrote: »
    I'm not seeing where I can get more super home tickets. Any ideas? I need one to finish a collection.

Hello @adelia
    You can earn them when doing a hobby event.
  • RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello, I have just gotten the steamy hot tub, and I used it for woo-hoo during a relationship event. To my horror, somebody else came up as the partner for woo-hooing... twice! I went to check in the relationship tab and was relieve to find my sim doesn't have a mistress relationship or that alike... but I don't know, I have a feeling my sim cheated. lol.
    I want to know if this random choice of partner for woo hoo is normal?
  • HoustonlizzieHoustonlizzie Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi! I have recently added some people from another forum to my friend list in sims mobile. My question is, if they're hosting a party, how can i join it? Or how can i invite them to a party i'm hosting? Thank you so much!!
    [quote="RachPP;c-16393480"]Hello, I have just gotten the steamy hot tub, and I used it for woo-hoo during a relationship event. To my horror, somebody else came up as the partner for woo-hooing... twice! I went to check in the relationship tab and was relieve to find my sim doesn't have a mistress relationship or that alike... but I don't know, I have a feeling my sim cheated. lol.
    I want to know if this random choice of partner for woo hoo is normal?[/quote]

I believe you're missing a piece of furniture, for me, when i select "frolic with..." it gives me a random sim but when i select "woohoo with..." i can pick whoever i want. I think what you are missing is an illuminated wall. I might be wrong.
    So as you can see, im new to this whole posting thing. How can i reply to someone's question so that it shows it as a reply and not a new post? (See my failed attempt to reply to someone above)
    So as you can see, im new to this whole posting thing. How can i reply to someone's question so that it shows it as a reply and not a new post? (See my failed attempt to reply to someone above)

Hello @Houstonlizzie
    Welcome to the forums :) Quoting doesn’t appear correctly until you become a full member.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat
    Happy simming! :)
  • RachPPRachPP Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Houstonlizzie said:
    > I believe you're missing a piece of furniture, for me, when i select "frolic with..." it gives me a random sim but when i select "woohoo with..." i can pick whoever i want. I think what you are missing is an illuminated wall. I might be wrong.

Oh, that might be it. I don't have the illuminated wall, only the pachira tree. A random sim also comes up when I choose "frolic with...", so I thought the steamy tub is some kind of dangerous item that can cause havoc in relationships. If I managed to get the illuminated wall, I will try the woohoo again. For now, I will keep woo hoo in bed.

Thanks!
  • KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    I think the Woohoo options show up for anybody who has a level 6 or higher relationship, regardless of the type of actions you have used to get there.

Does anybody know where the Wall Knives are found? I need them to be able to do another action in my party, but I can't find them in the store to figure out what the requirements are to unlock them. I did see that you need level 35 to be able to get Griddler, and get all 9 of those to unlock the oven hood, one of the items required.

I have completed the Culinary career and have all 3 of those items. I'm level 5 in the Cooking Hobby but could not afford the 85 simcash cutting board.
  • LoversHovelLoversHovel Posts: 35 Member
    Suddenly this thread is a questions thread, heheh.

So, anyone have an estimate how much is a heirloom when you sell/destroy/scrap it? I know Izzy's is usually 3 fashion gems but I'd like a gauge for heirlooms. Also, what heirlooms are you setting to find? I'm wondering if there's level 3 pickpocket or a generous level 3 drop chance.
    Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, what happens when you retire a Sim to the stickers that Sim earned during the week? Do you lose them or are you still rewarded with the fashion gems that you got? If you don’t get them, I’ll wait until I get my rewards. Thanks if anyone knows the answer
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I still can't figure out how to sell an object that I bought, is it even possible? :confused:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I still can't figure out how to sell an object that I bought, is it even possible? :confused:
    Just press on the object for two seconds. Then you will get the options to sell it or move it.

There isn’t an option to sell items on The Sims Mobile yet.
  • WhiteStoneWhiteStone Posts: 20 New Member
    I got a couple of questions:

- when do sims start aging? is it relative to how much I play, or it's based on a server time etc.?
    - until how old before they get retired? Is retiring optional even?
    - how soon should I have my sim get married? And are there any perks if it's to a random sim, someone else's, or my own?
    - any tips on how to choose who to marry my sim to?

Thanks in advance!
  • SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    > @RachPP said:
    > Hello, I have just gotten the steamy hot tub, and I used it for woo-hoo during a relationship event. To my horror, somebody else came up as the partner for woo-hooing... twice! I went to check in the relationship tab and was relieve to find my sim doesn't have a mistress relationship or that alike... but I don't know, I have a feeling my sim cheated. lol.
    > I want to know if this random choice of partner for woo hoo is normal?

This seems to be a bug, and it has been reported in the EA Answers forum. I am not yet able to post links but if you copy the text below, you should be able to see it.

answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Hot-Tub-Partners-are-random/td-p/6702610
  • SimKenzieSimKenzie Posts: 31 Member
    This is probably a silly question but to the careers like doctor, business administrator, etc. pay more simoleons than Barista and Chef?
    edited March 2018
    WhiteStone wrote: »
    I got a couple of questions:

- when do sims start aging? is it relative to how much I play, or it's based on a server time etc.?
    - until how old before they get retired? Is retiring optional even?
    - how soon should I have my sim get married? And are there any perks if it's to a random sim, someone else's, or my own?

Thanks in advance!

Hello
    When your sim receives a new trait, it is like a birthday. It is not aging, it is more like progressing in the game. It depends on what they have done in the game, such as the raising of their career, hobby and relationship levels.
    After the sim has their four traits, there will be a certain time when the game notifies you that they can retire if you want them to be.
    This link explains about it
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-Aging-and-retirement-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/6266180
    SimKenzie wrote: »
    This is probably a silly question but to the careers like doctor, business administrator, etc. pay more simoleons than Barista and Chef?

Hello
    It is not a silly question at al! The top level of each career pays the same amount, except for the Barista as it only has 5 levels in the career so the money earned is not as much.
  • WhiteStoneWhiteStone Posts: 20 New Member
    @rosemow thanks!

Still got a few questions left: