Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• WhiteRoses1WhiteRoses1 Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="WhiteRoses1;c-16386598"]sorry guys i didn’t know exactly where to post this! but can anyone tell me where to find these pink trees?? i don’t see them in the outdoor catalog. [/quote]

hm.. seems like the forum isn’t letting me post pictures :(
  • KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    How many people can join a party? I have a level 10 party right now 4 guests. It lasts for another 10 hours 30 minutes. I don't know when it will be full. NPLVKA7 is my friend code.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2018
    sorry guys i didn’t know exactly where to post this! but can anyone tell me where to find these pink trees?? i don’t see them in the outdoor catalog.

hm.. seems like the forum isn’t letting me post pictures :(

Hello @WhiteRoses1 :)
    Welcome to the forums! You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat

Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here.,
    You will need to replace the http in the address with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
    We can then post the picture for you.
  • PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    Kuvuplan wrote: »
    How many people can join a party? I have a level 10 party right now 4 guests. It lasts for another 10 hours 30 minutes. I don't know when it will be full. NPLVKA7 is my friend code.

I don't know exact but, I've seen over 10 guests at a party.
    sprinkler.gif
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    @Kuvuplan you can't join a prty if there's 10 people in it already

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• AndhyneAndhyne Posts: 1 New Member
    Can I sell my furniture/decoration? How should I do it?
    Andhyne wrote: »
    Can I sell my furniture/decoration? How should I do it?
    Hello @Andhyne
    You are unable to sell futnishings after buying them. You can though place them into your storsge box if you don’t want them on display. The storage box is one of the icons that appears when pressing an item
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Thank you, I did not know about the section in the Answer HQ.
    But actually, I was referring to the March 16th Update on which the Play Store page says essentially nothing.
    But I suppose, if there is no information in the Answer HQ sections, the developers deem the update not interesting enough for players (as younger players probably care more about new features than bugfixes).
    You can now find the description of this new update on http://simscommunity.info/2018/03/17/the-sims-mobile-new-update-march-16th-2018/
  • LadadalandLadadaland Posts: 1 New Member
    Is it possible to change the relationship type between my two sims ? In the beginning, I chose musical mate for the relationship but now i want to make them as a lover and want them to be married.
    edited March 2018
    Ladadaland wrote: »
    Is it possible to change the relationship type between my two sims ? In the beginning, I chose musical mate for the relationship but now i want to make them as a lover and want them to be married.

Hello @Ladadaland
    You can’t change the story, but you can instead choose the flirty option in the interactions ( under more options ) , and there will be an option there to propose.
  • Moderator_PierceModerator_Pierce Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you, that is not much either, but at least a little bit more descriptive
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    Can somebody please explain retirement to me? What actually happens when my sims retire? I know I can’t play with them but they still exist as elders, but do my future Sims still have like level 10 in all the hobbies and careers that I’ve completed as my first Sim or will I need to grind all the levels out again? Thanks!
    Echo006 wrote: »
    Can somebody please explain retirement to me? What actually happens when my sims retire? I know I can’t play with them but they still exist as elders, but do my future Sims still have like level 10 in all the hobbies and careers that I’ve completed as my first Sim or will I need to grind all the levels out again? Thanks!

Hello @Echo006
    Your retired sims will remain as NPC sims in the home for a few days, then will leave the game.
    Your future sims will still need to gain again the levels in their chosen hobbies and careers. But you retain your player level so all the unlocked activities and build items remain.
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16387401"][quote="Echo006;c-16387375"]Can somebody please explain retirement to me? What actually happens when my sims retire? I know I can’t play with them but they still exist as elders, but do my future Sims still have like level 10 in all the hobbies and careers that I’ve completed as my first Sim or will I need to grind all the levels out again? Thanks![/quote]

Hello @Echo006
    Your retired sims will remain as NPC sims in the home for a few days, then will leave the game.
    Your future sims will still need to gain again the levels in their chosen hobbies and careers. But you retain your player level so all the unlocked activities and build items remain.[/quote]

Thank you for this! If I was to retire my sims, I’d go back to the low simoleons rewards for completing jobs and hobbies, I’d get 45 instead of 112 for a quick session. Could you explain the benefits of retirement otherwise it seems like I’ll just be losing money if I retire them?
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Echo006
    Your future sims will still need to gain again the levels in their chosen hobbies and careers. But you retain your player level so all the unlocked activities and build items remain.

Thank you for this! If I was to retire my sims, I’d go back to the low simoleons rewards for completing jobs and hobbies, I’d get 45 instead of 112 for a quick session. Could you explain the benefits of retirement otherwise it seems like I’ll just be losing money if I retire them?

Hello
    The benefit of retirement is if you want to play another sim and you haven’t got a free playable slot. By retiring him, he will no longer be playable and so another sim can be played. Also sims give a heirloom trait when they retire.
  • Lady_V1Lady_V1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m having a problem with husband sim (added to household after marriage) working career. I’ve unlocked the hospital and the briefcase shows to start work but his only option is “choose later” on all career options. I’ve tried waiting, adding friends, and completing events but nothing works.
    Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?
    Lady_V1 wrote: »
    I’m having a problem with husband sim (added to household after marriage) working career. I’ve unlocked the hospital and the briefcase shows to start work but his only option is “choose later” on all career options. I’ve tried waiting, adding friends, and completing events but nothing works.
    Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?

Hello @Lady_V1
    You need to click on the actual photo itself to start your sim working at the career.
  • AimeeseeeAimeeseee Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to control the SIM your SIM married? My sim got married, they had a baby and all he does is stand around the house. I have no option to choose him to make him go to work, etc. He is included in the family picture on the wall.
    Aimeeseee wrote: »
    Is there a way to control the SIM your SIM married? My sim got married, they had a baby and all he does is stand around the house. I have no option to choose him to make him go to work, etc. He is included in the family picture on the wall.

Hello @Aimeeseee
    You would need to add the sim to one of the playable slots to be able to control him. You need to pay simcash to unlock another playable slot, if you don’t have 4 playable slots open.
  • Anastasia36JDYAMAnastasia36JDYAM Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Ritwik1510;c-16190905"][quote="_ab_s1;c-16138982"]Those anyone know up to how many sims can live in a household?[/quote]

4 I guess[/quote]

Most I've had was 8.... 4 playable Sims, 3 kids and a cpu husband. I tried to move another cpu friend in but, game told me my house was full.
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    I really like the sims mobile so far but I'm kinda stuck. I'm currently in the middle of the hot tub quest and I'm trying to finish the snack quest in the restaurant. I'm out of energy and I have no cupcakes left to eat. U also don't have enough cash to buy one. I completed all of the energy options at home (shower, use bathroom, and take a nap) but I still don't have enough energy. Is it possible to gain more energy without eating a cupcake or should I wait for the quest to complete by itself? Thanks for the help!
    I really like the sims mobile so far but I'm kinda stuck. I'm currently in the middle of the hot tub quest and I'm trying to finish the snack quest in the restaurant. I'm out of energy and I have no cupcakes left to eat. U also don't have enough cash to buy one. I completed all of the energy options at home (shower, use bathroom, and take a nap) but I still don't have enough energy. Is it possible to gain more energy without eating a cupcake or should I wait for the quest to complete by itself? Thanks for the help!

Hello @MusicMeg222
    Every three minutes one energy level will be restored. After half and hour has passed, there will be 10 energy levels restored. You can then use those energy levels to do interactions if you would like to.
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Lady_V1 you have to tap the picture/icon above the ''choose later'' , example : i i want to join the business career, i tap the briefcase on "which story should i tell?" panel
    Post edited by Hardernater on

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• rachipupurachipupu Posts: 16 New Member
    is it just me or the NPC in the town became old? (grey hairs and slouching posture)
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    I UNABLE to rearrange my purchased furniture when I'm in built mode. There is NO RESPOND when clicking any purchasedfurniture in the house during the built mode. Also having problem on rotating camera. I'm playing on PC using Bluestack Emu.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy