Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adult to Puppy

In the sims 3 can you make an adult dog and cheat the age down to a puppy? You can de-age sims with Master Controller and Testing Cheats but I've never tried with animals.
I want to give my family a husky puppy and a German Sheppard puppy so I want to make them and age them down.

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2018
    But you can't use those methods to age human sims down to child or younger, not without bringing the sim into CAS and (often enough) damaging them.

Sounds to me like it would safer to create two adult Huskies, two Shepherds, and breed them (MC Instant Baby). Then give the parents away or...uhm, do something else with them like TA I guess since you were only interested in their genetics, the poor things. :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Then give the parents away or...uhm, do something else with them like TA I guess since you were only interested in their genetics, the poor things. :/

Now you're making me feel bad :(

Okay, I guess they'll have adult ones. I'll pretend they are rescues so they'll be just as cute as if they were puppies. :p
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Oh no, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. But would it be so horrible for the parents of these puppies to live in other households around town? (MC Add Sim among other ways).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Well, when you put it that way.
    I could never, ever TA them though <3
  • Options
    booknovicebooknovice Posts: 410 Member
    I don't think you can. You could use the clone pet lifetime reward though, the clone will be a puppy when you get it.