Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Control kids and toddlers.

Hello ea. I think this game would be much better if you could have the option to control kids and toddlers (if you unlocked the 3rd or 4th household slot). This would allow you to make some hobbies and carriers centered around kids and toddlers.

Toddler hobbies could include finger painting, music (toddler toy drum, xylophone or piano) coloring book, nursery rhymes.
Kid hobbies could include ballet, piano, martial arts, drawing or chalk drawing, girl/boy scout, baseball/soccer.

The toddler career would be preschool where they could hang out with other toddlers.
the child career would be elementary middle school where they would get task involving doing work as well as talking to the teacher or other children

Finally, the game should add a public playground park spot that you can unlock where you could see other children and toddlers to interact with.
True Love
Terrific Family Play
Too fun
The sims 2 forever

Comments

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    edited March 2018
    Yes!!!
    I totally agree.
    But I know it's something that should come in the future.
    Every basic game of the sims is limited at first, but as the months go by we will see great changes.

I hope to see the objects of Toddlers Stuff Pack in a big park with event to meet other kids / toddlers. Maybe a parents barbecue event.
    I also hope to see new clothes for toddlers and kids in CAS.

• orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    and let's not make that toddler bed 140 sim bucks. you've got to be kidding me, and it doesn't unlock until level 15 whereas having kids unlocks around level 10. doesn't make any sense. i find the fact that toddlers and kids not playable is going to be a problem for my continued play at the moment. based on the above post, it's possible this will change. i hope so
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    and let's not make that toddler bed 140 sim bucks. you've got to be kidding me, and it doesn't unlock until level 15 whereas having kids unlocks around level 10. doesn't make any sense. i find the fact that toddlers and kids not playable is going to be a problem for my continued play at the moment. based on the above post, it's possible this will change. i hope so

you can not control directly, but you can interact and help him. The more objects you unlock for the children, the more interactions with them you will have. I believe this is a temporary solution while they work in other areas of the game. Eventually this should change in the future with more stock actions for kids and toddlers.
  • GökhanGüzel98GökhanGüzel98 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you update The Sims Mobile and can you add new jobs,pets and furniture please
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hello ea. I think this game would be much better if you could have the option to control kids and toddlers (if you unlocked the 3rd or 4th household slot). This would allow you to make some hobbies and carriers centered around kids and toddlers.

Toddler hobbies could include finger painting, music (toddler toy drum, xylophone or piano) coloring book, nursery rhymes.
    Kid hobbies could include ballet, piano, martial arts, drawing or chalk drawing, girl/boy scout, baseball/soccer.

The toddler career would be preschool where they could hang out with other toddlers.
    the child career would be elementary middle school where they would get task involving doing work as well as talking to the teacher or other children

Finally, the game should add a public playground park spot that you can unlock where you could see other children and toddlers to interact with.

Yes playing with babies & toddler & children would be awesome & I wish for that. I also wish could control their age & have pre-teens & teens. I also wish for more slots & have more playable sims. All your idea's u have they should definatly do but I doubt they will which stinks
  • LllzzrtLllzzrt Posts: 6 New Member
    Okay so my child is all grown up now and she’s an adult and I still can’t control her what now? When can I start controlling my sim?? B
  • NapodanNapodan Posts: 7 New Member
    You need to promote her. Click on the house portrait and you will be able to promote her.
  • NapodanNapodan Posts: 7 New Member
    You need a free space to promote her.
  • kawaii_sims98kawaii_sims98 Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes I agree! I wanna be able to control toddlers/kids or atleast be able to customize them more than just “switch outfit” they don’t have many options for that or to maybe change their hairstyle
  • TheRealXtremeTVTheRealXtremeTV Posts: 17 Member
    Totally agree. But shouldn't you be able to have the last 2 household spots for free? That's what annoys me and makes me stress, since it costs Simcash to buy them. :s
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited April 2018
    Totally agree. But shouldn't you be able to have the last 2 household spots for free? That's what annoys me and makes me stress, since it costs Simcash to buy them. :s

Do u mean the cost in sim cash to buy simoleons? If so u don't have to buy simoleons & that's a waist of sim cash cause it's overpriced & not worth the quanity given for the price so Save your sim cash

I never paid for simoleons. I made my sims work hard in hobbies & career & I have 441,373 simoleons & I am making more right now. I been playing since August 5 2017 & O ya I also own almost everything in the store. I hope EA adds more items to buy cause I'm running out of things to buy.

Only Sales & Sim Cash is Worth Buying!

Just do this & u will be good to go.
    Make your sims work hard on hobbies & career. Only do 1 special event a day to fulfill the to do list cause 2 special events a day isn't worth it cause it's a waist of time & it doesn't give no simoleons & u get the same tickets it gives u from hobbies & careers. Only do 2 socials a day to fulfill the to do list...don't worry about sim tickets from social cause they add up fast before u know it. Just focus on careers & hobbies is how u do it
    Post edited by Tiffany562411 on
  • JjjusujsjJjjusujsj Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey btw how many times do I have to finish a chapter to have my child turn into a kid she's a toddler it been like 10 days and I've completed like 5 chapters
    It would be the best idea if your toddler and kid went to school and the dad would drive them there
    And we need way more hairstyles
  • Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    This would be great. Along with being able to have twins or triplet babies. More Izzy dresses to plz.
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    I would love to have my Baby sims like sims freeplay to teach babies to walk, hold them on a chair, bounce them on there beds and most of all more interaction and allow to design you babie.

The freeplay has more options while the sims mobile infant is stuck to blanket. Next they make it so unnatural I would love a baby bump quest with the possibility the Sim can have twins or triplets.

Controling infants,babies is so cute.

The Sims freeplay has everything right othen the cost of Babies is expensive etc. and quests are to long I think a week should be allowed plus why a birthday cake can the baby after so many points then grows to toddler.
  • EHensleyEHensley Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="peterskywalker;d-937057"]Hello ea. I think this game would be much better if you could have the option to control kids and toddlers (if you unlocked the 3rd or 4th household slot). This would allow you to make some hobbies and carriers centered around kids and toddlers.

Finally, the game should add a public playground park spot that you can unlock where you could see other children and toddlers to interact with.[/quote]

I love this idea! But I think that we shoul, at the very least, be able to pick clothes and hairstyles for our kids. Tired of my lil sim girls having lil boy buzz cuts and wearing a purple dresses.
    [quote="EHensley;c-16631934"][quote="peterskywalker;d-937057"]Hello ea. I think this game would be much better if you could have the option to control kids and toddlers (if you unlocked the 3rd or 4th household slot). This would allow you to make some hobbies and carriers centered around kids and toddlers.

Finally, the game should add a public playground park spot that you can unlock where you could see other children and toddlers to interact with.[/quote]

I love this idea! But I think that we shoul, at the very least, be able to pick clothes and hairstyles for our kids. Tired of my lil sim girls having lil boy buzz cuts and wearing a purple dresses. [/quote]

This is the best idea I've heard so far I hope the ea team uses your ideas and take them into consideration.

I would love more for the babies and toddlers!
    [quote="Angie40;c-16545846"]This would be great. Along with being able to have twins or triplet babies. More Izzy dresses to plz. [/quote]

I only allowed one baby bassinet had I was alowed unlimited baby bassinets then you could have twins , you can have multiple toddlers but babies your only allowed one with no Baby Bump or Customized babies.
    [quote="peterskywalker;d-937057"]Hello ea. I think this game would be much better if you could have the option to control kids and toddlers (if you unlocked the 3rd or 4th household slot). This would allow you to make some hobbies and carriers centered around kids and toddlers.

I love this idea but why not even go further have a Career story becoming a teacher or nanny to extend jobs in Sims mobile?
    I Like to start a tag #Updatesimsmobilebaby I love all the ideas and seeing freeplay how much cuter the babies are I want EA/Mavis to update the system which are Babies, Toddlers and Kids.
    Does anyone here wish they had babie onsies and baby clothes for our infants here is the following I wish EA would do in next patch.

1. Take Sims 3 babies incorporate them into Sims Mobile.
    2. Allow mother or father to Cuddle babie on couch
    3. Allow to teach babies to crawl and walk
    4. Have toys for infants in sims mobile
    5. Allow up to three bassinets only so if sims player wants twins or triplets they can.
    6. The type of clothing I want for babies is in Sims 4 when its a girl they are first wrapped in a purple/ fushia blanket on Sims PC I want the same on the mobile.
    7. I would love to have babies last two weeks in this stage slowly seeing them transition into being toddlers.

I hope the EA team for listening to my ideas I feel that the babies lack something compared to computer/ sims freeplay mobile.

It's like everyday I am having the 100 baby challenge on a mobile phone.

Anyone else have ideas?
    Has anyone seen these mods different customization for babies on The Sims Mobile,

sims4updates.net/clothing/10-baby-outfits-by-bienchen83-at-mod-the-sims/

Next here is another Mod here

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)
    modthesims.info/d/545348

No Restrictions for Super Efficient Baby Care

modthesims.info/download.php?t=600070

Can EA/Mavis add these to the mobile sims?
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    Great idea!
  • PoiSIM_ApplePoiSIM_Apple Posts: 2 New Member

I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU SAID!