Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Need screen shot option.

My new Galaxy 8 really bad at taking screen shots. I need a button in game to take them. Also need a codemonky job for my sim.

Comments

• MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    edited May 2017
    Screenshot mad with Galaxy S8...what's the Problem? :smiley:

WhatsAppImage2017-05-13at12.15.08.jpg
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    There should be an in-game one so that people can share pictures online.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Maddis wrote: »

Well for starters the press two buttons at once that one of them turns of screen is not good.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Maddis wrote: »

Well for starters the press two buttons at once that one of them turns of screen is not good.
    It is about pressing them in the correct order and also not releasing a button too quickly because there is a difference between a long push and a short push. I don't have a Galaxy S8 though. But I have a Galaxy Tab S2 tablet which has the same problem and it took me a while too to learn how to make it work correctly ;)
  • CystiaCystia Posts: 13 New Member
    > @Rudiarose said:
    > My new Galaxy 8 really bad at taking screen shots. I need a button in game to take them. Also need a codemonky job for my sim.

I agree
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    I got galaxy s8 plus & taking Screenshots is simple with only a press of 2 buttons. I never had a problem with it
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Now just need it to be released here were I live..lol
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Screenshots without the UI would also be nice, as well as being able to put walls up for them.
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    I was thinking the same thing also. Should definitely be a photo mode that only captures the game content and not the UI. I have a concept but I can't share photos yet. Just a X at the top right. Then the bottom has a thick line on each side of the camera photo bubble that's in the middle.
  • Blayer98Blayer98 Posts: 27 Member
    I’d like this to be a feature too! :)
  • AarongasmAarongasm Posts: 3 New Member
    I agree. I would love a screenshot option / photo mode that is quick and easy to access. Especially one that will hide the UI. There are some great moments and photo opportunities in the game.
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I am 100 % supporting this. I wanted to start storytelling with this, but the UI keeps getting in the way of a good shot.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    yes! We need it!
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    EA/MAXIS should have included the ability to take Screenshots from the beginning . After all, Freeplay takes Screenshots. But here it is October 2019 & it has not yet happened!
  • AutumnSorrow2019AutumnSorrow2019 Posts: 8 New Member
    I totally agree!