Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you learn the new dances?

Everyone is exploring the jungle, and my Sims are just hanging out in the bar. :P The locals have such a wild dance, lol. My Sims have danced all day, invited everyone to dance with them, and they are still doing the old dances.

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    you have to gain levels in the culture skill to be able to dance the way the locals do
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Thank you!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My sims would hang out at the cantina, talking to locals and I got a pop-up saying that they had learned the local dances.
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I love the new dances!!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Some of those new dances look ridiculous! (in a good way) :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Oh no, the music at the cantina has stopped playing. The speakers aren't broken, no sparks are coming out of them. I clicked on the speakers but nothing happened, no option to dance. This is my 2nd trip. It worked fine before.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Oh no, the music at the cantina has stopped playing. The speakers aren't broken, no sparks are coming out of them. I clicked on the speakers but nothing happened, no option to dance. This is my 2nd trip. It worked fine before.

Do you still see musical notes coming out of the speakers?
    No notes, it's all quiet in the cantina.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    This happened to me aswell. I could see the music notes and the tv was still playing and could watch it and change channels. But the music was suddenly mute, my sim carried on dancing? When I cancelled the dancing action I couldn't click on any of the speakers again.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Its level 4 of the culture skill.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    MrJessXD wrote: »
    This happened to me aswell. I could see the music notes and the tv was still playing and could watch it and change channels. But the music was suddenly mute, my sim carried on dancing? When I cancelled the dancing action I couldn't click on any of the speakers again.

Did you pay your house bills?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    :D I don't remember! Last vacation they said they got their power shut off. Is that what has happened? Hahaha!
    :D I don't remember! Last vacation they said they got their power shut off. Is that what has happened? Hahaha!
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    replying to @RosettasStoned yes, it means if you don't pay your bills, then your power shuts off!
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Even on a community lot in a vacation world?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yep - it happened to my sim when they vacationed a while back in OR. They had to use their phone to pay their bills so things at camp worked for them.

It does not pay to forget to pay the bills. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....