Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living flower arranging

13...Next

Comments

• RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    I definitely support all your ideas to do with flower arranging and gardening in general as it all links to 'eco' and think they could do a gameplay object where theres a flower arranging table (like the amazing render shown) after all they do other gameplay objects in stuff packs.. e.g. makeup vanity table was in a stuff pack.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I would love flower-arranging. There is absolutely nothing to do with flowers currently, and the main reason I had sims pic wildflowers in TS3, was so I could use them to decorate their houses. I even had a sim use the first bouquet she got from her future husband as a centre-piece on the dinner table and it was so cute looking at it when they were elders and being reminded of it :)

There are enough great ideas here though to make a flower-themed GP! :lol: A nature-themed hobby pack would be fun!
    It could include flower arranging, juice/smoothie/nectar-making (with blenders, barrels etc), beekeeping (can't remember which simmer suggested this, but it sounds like a great idea!), soap-making (flowers and herbs), special teas (flowers and herbs), canning (jams, preserves, canned fruit/veg/fish products, entire meals [like the "rations" a modder made for TS3]) and recipes with flowers, fruits and herbs (almost like edible art - this would be a fantastic addition to Dine Out).
  • SoapBubbleSoapBubble Posts: 7 New Member
    Oh my gosh, yes! I've been waiting for the return of the floral arrangement station and I think it could definitely fit with the style and theme of this pack! It's true that flowers don't really have any purpose at the moment, I would love to be able to have sims arrange them and sell the arrangements :smile:
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SoapBubble wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, yes! I've been waiting for the return of the floral arrangement station and I think it could definitely fit with the style and theme of this pack! It's true that flowers don't really have any purpose at the moment, I would love to be able to have sims arrange them and sell the arrangements :smile:

I know right I would like a flower shop to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    I would love this pack if it gives our flowers a purpose finally. Flower arranging gets my vote.
    Quaay wrote: »
    I would love this pack if it gives our flowers a purpose finally. Flower arranging gets my vote.

I hope they use some other ideas in this thread at some point as well like being able to give the the flowers to someone they love
    and being able to able to wear the flowers to
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    I definitely support all your ideas to do with flower arranging and gardening in general as it all links to 'eco' and think they could do a gameplay object where theres a flower arranging table (like the amazing render shown) after all they do other gameplay objects in stuff packs.. e.g. makeup vanity table was in a stuff pack.

I also hope they add more flowers I really like them they look so nice in this game
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2017
    quite true, hoping we get a floristry like TS2 had:
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_Arranging
    I miss flower arranging!
    Thank you so much for putting this on; I didn't play S2, so I really enjoyed seeing it. I do hate having to level up though. I wish they would add it, but that it didn't level up. I wish that the success rate was sporadic at first and then better as they did it a few times or just the luck of the draw. I hate having to level up everything. In S3, I loved using the instant friend/best friend potions and that would be nice if they put flower arranging in like that. It shouldn't be a level up kind of thing, but just hit or miss type of deal. :)
    davina1221 wrote: »
    quite true, hoping we get a floristry like TS2 had:
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Flower_Arranging
    I miss flower arranging!
    Thank you so much for putting this on; I didn't play S2, so I really enjoyed seeing it. I do hate having to level up though. I wish they would add it, but that it didn't level up. I wish that the success rate was sporadic at first and then better as they did it a few times or just the luck of the draw. I hate having to level up everything. In S3, I loved using the instant friend/best friend potions and that would be nice if they put flower arranging in like that. It shouldn't be a level up kind of thing, but just hit or miss type of deal. :)

I think flower arranging would make a good skill
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    I’m bumping this post, just to give the idea a gentle nudge.

This is what I’ve been saying though!

I think it’s so silly that we can grow and pick flowers but we can’t use them for anything.

The devs should add a Springtime patch or update that comes with a clear colored vase or even a colored vase that Sims can put their newly picked flowers in.

There can be a max of 8 flowers per vase and we can drag them from our Sims inventory into the vases.

And YES to floral arrangements!
  • SimmortalitySimmortality Posts: 39 Member
    I love this idea soooo much! I really enjoyed arranging flowers in the sims 2, and I had my own little flower shop back then... it was good times :D
    Visit Sonrisa on YouTube!
    Don't miss out on new Tutorials, Let's Plays and more!
    I love this idea soooo much! I really enjoyed arranging flowers in the sims 2, and I had my own little flower shop back then... it was good times :D

a flower shop would so cool