Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color Wheel for Skintones

cosmiccccosmiccc Posts: 32 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Can we at least have a color wheel for skintones? No offense to whoever is making the skin tones on the sims team, but why are they so ashy?

Comments

• ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    honestly would a color wheel be any better? :/ we had one for ts3 and the darker tones were awful.. I downloaded a bunch of skintones and default skins for TS3 just because of that. I'm glad they added new tones but I still prefer the CC skintones made by black simmers like xmiramira etc..
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    we got 10 new skin colours yesterday
    6adMCGP.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'd LOVE a color wheel for skin tones! :)<3 sometimes I also want more "crazy" colors as skin tones like purple, yellow or orange. Sometimes even light pastel pink as a skin tone, but we are so limited in that way. In TS3 you could change the color any way you wanted and that was awesome. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • MidnaMoonyMidnaMoony Posts: 5 New Member
    A color wheel for skin , hair and eyes would be great. Also making your eyes hetero-chromatic (2 different colors)
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Should be easy to add...i need one for sure
  • 2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    Great idea, would love it if this was implemented. :smile:
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Colour Wheels only work for items with one or two colours. Lots of the SIms 4 items are very vibrantly coloured.

But I do think that hair should have a colour wheel.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.