Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited February 2018
    No. I tried wearing clothes that were too large for me. It's not comfortable, especially when it rains. Good luck dragging your soggy pants through the room.

How do you prefer your toilet paper orientation - over or under?
    tdy_tren_paper_150319.jpg
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    I'm surprised they haven't made a movie about that, considering the amount of "experiment" themed movies out there. Awesome reply btw. I know cheeking because I watch too much TV too. And 12 Monkeys. And Girl, Interrupted. And American Horror Story. Can't remember if there was cheeking in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

An awesome question deserves some consideration. And it's pretty amazing how completely out of control American behavioral psychologists and psychiatrists were until the 1970's or so. You could make a dozen seasons of TV about their shenanigans without any filler at all.
    How do you prefer your toilet paper orientation - over or under?

Over in theory, but under in practice. When you own a cat, orienting it "over" means the constant risk of walking into the bathroom and finding the entire roll in a pile on the floor. They'll sit on the toilet and spin the roll with their front paws like they're running, and of course after that you don't want to use any of it.

You and your closest friend do a thing you shouldn't have. The cops figure it out, but they need someone to talk. You now find yourself in a Prisoner's Dilemma situation, where in this case, you each get one year in prison if neither of you says a word, and 5 years each if you both talk. If only one of you flips on the other, that person goes free, and the other serves 10 years. What do you do?
  • ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    Uhm.. that's an- interesting -question. My guilty conscious would catch up to me, so of course I would tell the police what happened. What did you expect? I wouldn't do it out of malice. I would just do it because its the right thing to do.

Who's your favorite CC creator?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Don't have one.

Same question.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Neither

Talking about CC, Alpha or Maxis Match?
    I don't use CC but if I did, it will be Maxis Match.

Fav type of music?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2018
    Fast-paced metal or rock. Anything that gets me rocking out.

In one sentence, can you say why america is the greatest country in the world? (kudos to those who understood the reference)
    I don't get the reference but I don't think America is that great. No offense.

Have you won the lottery before?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    "It's because the freedom to say whether it is or that it isn't anymore." -some guy from newsroom

What do you think of the future of the world?
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
    It will be awesome but people would be dumber and lazier cuz we always depend on technology.

Do you like to joke?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sometimes, but my jokes are mostly filled with malice and sarcasm, so they don't go well with friendly people...

If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
    I will teach them how to be sassy.

Do you have a nickname?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Other than Flare? I guess there were other screennames I used. The most frequent one I used aside from Flare is DeWolff (after Jean DeWolff from Spider-Man).

What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Long story short, I work IT with all dudes, and when the most recent one started 2 years ago he couldn't remember the term for something he was going to help another guy with. "I'm just going to hold....it? while he does his thing!" We teased him mercilessly and to this day call him the Thing Holder.

God forbid, but if something happened to a close friend or relative, would you willingly raise their child(ren) as their parent?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    Tough one. I don't have many close friends (and especially) relatives to begin with. I don't make a good parent either, considering my short temper. But maybe, yeah. I kinda did have the desire to experience the joy of being a parent, raising a life, be his supporting guardian, that kind of thing. So I probably would. (and then fail as his parent in a decade or two)

When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
    How did I survive 10 years without a smartphone when everyone else did. XD

Your toothpaste brand?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Um... I think we have Tom's.

If you could spend a month living anywhere where everything is free where would you go?
    unknown.png
    LA.

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    New York, maybe. Lots of things I wanted to buy there.

If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies?
    Big Momma switched with Superman. XD

Do you like going to the dentist?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I don't think anyone does. lol So no.

What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited February 2018
    I like jelly with cucumber...

Can you stick your tongue out very much?
    unknown.png
    Not a lot more than most people could. I don't have special talents in sticking out my tongue longer.

If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I would go to somewhere tropical like Hawaii because I have never been to a Tropical Place.

In your Opinion what Sims 4 pack has the most Bugs and Glitches?

City Living.

Fav Sims game?
    FwDXXd5.gif