Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you remember the name of the first sim(s) you ever created?

124...Next

Comments

• lanasimmerlanasimmer Posts: 137 Member
    About three years before I started playing sims and didn't have a computer to play it on- I compiled a list that I might still have on my phone about my dream family I'd create when I get the sims game. The family consisted of Tyler- the dad, had blonde hair, blue eyes, was athletic but a computer nerd, Celeste- the mom, tan skin and brunette, fashionable, loved cooking, gardener, Naomi- teen, brunette with tan skin, beauty guru, loved singing, clothes, and makeup, Savannah- blonde hair, blue eyes, tomboy child, loved sports and school, Oscar- toddler, brown curly hair and tan skin, just loved pie.
    origin id: lanathesimmer
  • WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77WUBBAWUBBADUBDUB77 Posts: 52 Member
    Omg i remember like it was yesterday... I named my first sim Sa’Von and he lived with his girlfriend. A few days later he DIED of electrocution cause he was attempting to repair his stereo[b][/b] and his gf witnessed it all. I didnt save the game for a bit and made a lot of progress so i just decided to create him again but it was never the same
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    The first sims game I played was either Sims 2 or Sims 2 Castaway, both on PS2 and I'm pretty sure I created myself because I wasn't creative enough to create a unique sim :D
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    First Sim was named Happy Birthday because I bought the Sims 1 Double Deluxe thing for myself on my b-day. I even kinda remember what she looked like. That was a long time ago. I was over 30 then and I am past 50 now. Time flies when you having fun.
  • kellivan68kellivan68 Posts: 34 Member
    It was the Sims 1. I created myself (Kelly) and my boyfriend (I don't remember his name). I planned on marrying them and having 2 kids. But Bella Goth came along and stole him away from me. So ... I had an affair with and later married Mortimer.

As in the sims game, my real life boyfriend cheated on me and we later broke up. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ... still cant remember his name. Obviously I should have broke things off with him when he cheated on me with Bella in the game. :o
  • cosmiccccosmiccc Posts: 32 Member
    I wish I remembered the first sims I created, but I think my first play through was a pre-made family in the sims 2
  • InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    It was in TS4! Her name was Venus. I was playing on a really bad computer and specs were low, but i still enjoyed it!
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Sims 1 Emilio Vasquez. I remade him in Sims 2, 3 and 4.
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I don't even remember the first TS4 sim I created, let alone his or her name!
  • OneCrazySimmerOneCrazySimmer Posts: 13 New Member
    I think I was 12 when I first got The Sims 3. I can't remember the names of the original sims I made (All I remember is that the wife had green hair) however I remember the names of their two daughters. Their eldest was Esther and the younger daughter was Anastasia. Unfortunately that was back when I had my old laptop that couldn't run the Sims 3 very well (I would have to save the game every sim day in case it crashed) and 4 sims were my limit. My eldest sim got pregnant again and had twin boys but unfortunately every time she gave birth the game would crash so I couldn't really continue the game.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Sims 2 - Smucky Toodlesfleever was a Romance (later sex addict) Sim who ended up flying to work as a Superhero.
    I wishh I could remember her best friend's name. She was a Food lovin' Sim who never lost a cooking contest with her pork chops.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    In TS1, my first sims ever was named Erika. She was modeled after my favorite barbie doll.

In TS3 console, my first was a peculiar family of villains named Lady Danger, her husband Spider Danger, and her mother Portia.
    In TS3 pc, I created twins but, for the life of me I can't remember their names.

In TS4, I had a newly-wed couple by the names of Zara & Barrett. I only played on them for like a week before switching to my current family which started with my lovely boys Lyle & Sebastian Santorini.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree