Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could we get a "load washing machine" option?

SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
I really like the pack, there's only one thing I wish we had (since I sometimes play in big houses with large families): an option to load the washing machine when clicking on it, instead of having to go to each hamper separately, pick it up, and bring it to the machine (one after another). Kinda like the option we have for the dishwasher, that would be nice. :)

Comments

• BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    I totally agree! I was literally just thinking about this.
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Just have one hamper and all the dirty clothes will go to that one hamper in Sims 4.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Writin_Reg hmm weird .. I have the feeling that when there's no hamper in the room, the clothes just go to the floor and I have to bring them to the hamper myself? Or maybe that's cause my sim's a slob, I dunno, but it looked like the same happened with the other family members? Anyone knows?
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Just one hamper has been working for me, doesnt matter where the sims are in the house
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    You actually only really need one hamper to satisfy one household, maybe 2 if it's a very big house, but it all goes to the same hamper if you just have the one (unless they're slobs ofc) but the idea to just load the washer by clicking the option on the washer would've been great. I always forget that button exists on my dishwashers though lol.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Thx guys, turns out you're right, started another household and no matter where she is, laundry always goes into the one hamper (poor girl's got tons of laundry to do by hand every weekend, go to school & work to be able to pay her rent lol .. but at least she ain't losing time moving clothes from several hampers to the machine right :D). So it really is just slobs and lazy sims where this doesn't happen I suppose :)

TKLaGyT.png
  • deezenodeezeno Posts: 48 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Thx guys, turns out you're right, started another household and no matter where she is, laundry always goes into the one hamper (poor girl's got tons of laundry to do by hand every weekend, go to school & work to be able to pay her rent lol .. but at least she ain't losing time moving clothes from several hampers to the machine right :D). So it really is just slobs and lazy sims where this doesn't happen I suppose :)

TKLaGyT.png

Is that a custom build?

And yes, I would love the load washer option, as I like the realistic feel of having hampers in everyone's room. I'd also like a "switch to dryer and run dryer" option as I keep forgetting to actually wash or dry the clothes. I load em and leave em for hours (sorta mirrors real life tbh)
    edited January 2018
    deezeno wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

TKLaGyT.png

Is that a custom build?

And yes, I would love the load washer option, as I like the realistic feel of having hampers in everyone's room. I'd also like a "switch to dryer and run dryer" option as I keep forgetting to actually wash or dry the clothes. I load em and leave em for hours (sorta mirrors real life tbh)

It's one of the apartments in San Myshuno actually :)

And yes! I also like putting them in rooms and bathrooms ^^ and I still kind of want this option even if I now at least know there's a less time consuming way to do it :)