Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hair?

2...Next

Comments

• The_Sims_Monarch12The_Sims_Monarch12 Posts: 6 New Member
    They should create a Fashion Stuff Pack, possibly even a Game or Expansion pack! I'm surprised they haven't already, they could create a new world, adding jobs such as fashion designer of a model, they could also open up clothing and beauty shops, even a hairdressers where you can customize your own hair for your Sim! I'm pretty confident something along those lines should appear soon...
  • kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    They should create a Fashion Stuff Pack, possibly even a Game or Expansion pack! I'm surprised they haven't already, they could create a new world, adding jobs such as fashion designer of a model, they could also open up clothing and beauty shops, even a hairdressers where you can customize your own hair for your Sim! I'm pretty confident something along those lines should appear soon...

I would absolutely LOVE if this became a thing.
  • SimpersonationSimpersonation Posts: 2 New Member
    I just became a new member on this forum so I can drop this same AWESOME IDEA and get it out of my chest. But new members can't create new threads. But YES! We need either a hairdressing skill or career, and have LOTS of new hairstyles with different (and so much needed) hair types and textures to give sims personality and CULTURE. I know A LOT of simmers will agree with me on this. Not that I'm complaining with what we have as of now but there's so much out there than medium length wavy or straight strands... Beards would be an awesome addition for a barber skill. Also, it would not hurt to add different type of body piercings and have elder sims react to them lol... Objects could vary from hair salon chairs, barber lamps, salon clutter, hair products to sell, new mirrors and so on... Game play ideas that comes to my mind would be bad hair days triggered by stress, sims reacting to their new style (in a positive or negative manner) and decide to give big tips or no tip at all. Stuff like that to make the career fun and exciting... I don't have any hopes of something like this to ever be in game but, it doesn't hurt to put it out there...
  • SimpersonationSimpersonation Posts: 2 New Member
    You know what they should also include in the laundry day stuff pack? Working BUNK BEDS and LOFT BEDS!!! It gets pretty boring decorating rooms for a while if all you get is twin and queen floor beds... And best of all, it would make more space for more stuff Like toys or even a desk under a loft bed :)
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    I hope longer hair and more diverse styles are added. That said, I like the new curly hair in the latest expansion pack.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    There is not an official list that I've seen yet, but someone at SimsVIP went through the video and there is a list here of possible items.

https://simsvip.com/2017/10/09/sims-4-cats-dogs-everything-create-sim-photos/

They mean the laundry day hairs.
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    I replaced all the sims hair to real looking hair, or I should say most... I tried to change them all with ones that are the same type..
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Graham said on twitter that he hopes to share the hairstyles coming with the pack with us next week :) I am definitely excited to see them and I hope they won't just be feminine/adult ones.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Any updates about this yet? Also - is it true about all three hairstyles being unisex?
  • JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    Miki wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    I wish they'd give us Hair, as in the musical... hippy hair and lots of it!

"The Sign Says Long-Haired, Freaky People Need Not Apply...."

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign
    Blockin up the scenery, breaking my mind
    Do this, don't do that
    Can't you read the signs...

That's my era. Back in the real seventies. When people never wore tie-dye they didn't dye themselves. When pre-stressed jeans were appallingly outré. When reverse chic didn't cost a fortune. When nobody--that's NOBODY--ever made anything from a kit unless they were in kindergarten.

Sorry to go off-topic. Hair. Yeah, I could do with some reeeeally long hair and beards. And body hair. Now that we have fat men, we should be able to make them hairy, too.
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    Terra;

Re: Your signature, problems with death. I built a graveyard that works fine. I made it a park venue, then buried in a basement with no stairs all the park stuff I didn't want showing. There's a mausoleum with a movie screen against the outer wall, where a film club comes to watch movies. Family plots, a dark and spooky corner where all the dead NPCs are buried, and memorial statues. And lots and lots of room for generations of dead Sims. I miss the gold-trimmed tombstones from TS2, though.
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    I would just be happy if there was a curly mesh that didn't require my game to be invaded with puking and peeing animal critters to get. I don't want laundry, but I'd deal with it if there was a nice curly hairstyle in there...

I expect there won't be though. So my sims will have to stay straighthaired, braided or wavy for now...
    Vraie wrote: »
    I would just be happy if there was a curly mesh that didn't require my game to be invaded with puking and peeing animal critters to get. I don't want laundry, but I'd deal with it if there was a nice curly hairstyle in there...

I expect there won't be though. So my sims will have to stay straighthaired, braided or wavy for now...

I loathe to get a hair that looks only slightly different than one we've had before. Hopefully they'll be doing higher quality hair overall now that they've taken the time to experiment and been able to come up with things like we saw with that gorgeous curl in C&D. There are still so many different types, textures and styles for them to try yet.
  • VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    Vraie wrote: »

I loathe to get a hair that looks only slightly different than one we've had before. Hopefully they'll be doing higher quality hair overall now that they've taken the time to experiment and been able to come up with things like we saw with that gorgeous curl in C&D. There are still so many different types, textures and styles for them to try yet.

I'm just being self-centred ;) I have no intention of buying C&D as I seriously can't stand pets in my game, but still really want my sims to be able to have curly hair. Maybe at some point in the future a different type of curly will come out...I can only hope.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Terra;

Re: Your signature, problems with death. I built a graveyard that works fine. I made it a park venue, then buried in a basement with no stairs all the park stuff I didn't want showing. There's a mausoleum with a movie screen against the outer wall, where a film club comes to watch movies. Family plots, a dark and spooky corner where all the dead NPCs are buried, and memorial statues. And lots and lots of room for generations of dead Sims. I miss the gold-trimmed tombstones from TS2, though.

That sounds cool - feel free to post about it in the thread if you want. :smile:
    Still no news?
    I wish they aren't being secretive about hairstyles in a community stuff pack. Hope they will show us them soon seeing as Graham wanted to... I'm really curious to see what they are
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Still no fix with the come and get it store bug with the latest patch. Will they ever fix this? I was looking forward to them fixing this and yes, i already made complaints on the other threads concerning this issue. Is there a thread that they do read?
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Are we going to see the new hairs this week do you think?
    It's been an entire month since Graham said he wanted to share the hairstyles. I hope we will see them before new year's. Not sure why this one aspect is such a big secret when this is suppose to be the one pack on which progress is shared with the community.
    I wonder if this is the last week we will hear from the gurus this year as it's Christmas next week?
    Still nothing on this @SimGuruGraham?
    I thought the peek we got in the teaser was interesting.
    I clearly can't wait to see more.
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    It's even been new year, it's the 3rd of January. It must be before February..
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    edited January 2018
    There is new hair shown in the quarterly teaser which looks great!!!!

Here you can see it:

https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/948252638037942272
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    The new hairs they showed look good imo. I'm particularly interested in the male one. We need more male hairs and not just 5 different patterns of buzz cuts.