Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    She's adorable pregnant but Ben isn't looking happy at all.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    The evidence is hard to take in! Lol....just a few more hours...
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I really hope I have time for reading tomorrow! I'm super busy these days!
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I really hope I have time for reading tomorrow! I'm super busy these days!

I hope so too! No worries. It’s a busy time of the year.

edited December 2017
    Time to find out if Emma can get through to Ben...Chapter 23 - The Sins of His Father

Go Emma!

rsxQsRw.png
    Hooray! Finally! What a wonderful chapter I'm thrilled for them. :)<3 Now lets hope things go smoothly from here on out.
    Hooray! Finally! What a wonderful chapter I'm thrilled for them. :)<3 Now lets hope things go smoothly from here on out.

Yay! <3 So glad you are happy with how this chapter turned out. And yes, let's hope Ben keeps it together! :o

@AudreyFld Knowing Ben I think it may only last so long. :#
    @AudreyFld Knowing Ben I think it may only last so long. :#

Poor Ben...I hope not. He's gonna be a Daddy!
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Ahh you left me hanging there right in the middle of the good stuff lol :D;) Wow that was very touching .. especially Ben's realization. I could feel his truth being set free. They look amazing back together & oh goodness yes Grace looks so darn cute with that sweet little baby bump! I'm looking forward to chapter 24! <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

He finally clicked that he wasn’t helping anything or anybody by being absent from their lives. He has a temper but he is a lover first not a fighter. He fights for those he loves. He doesn’t fight to control them but to protect them.

Friday they go to the doctor - together. <3
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Hope this lasts
    @MINEZ wrote: »
    Hope this lasts
    Me too. Grace is too sweet.
    Ben makes it Grace’s appointment. Chapter 24 - The One You Love

Ben and Grace find out the sex of their baby.
    uzIxJGx.jpg
    Well that went pretty great. It's a boy! :) Sad there could be complications but time will tell. Hopefully the move will go well for all of them. So very nice to see Ben happy at last! Great happy chapter! :)
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well that went pretty great. It's a boy! :) Sad there could be complications but time will tell. Hopefully the move will go well for all of them. So very nice to see Ben happy at last! Great happy chapter! :)
    Yes - he is very happy although very worried about Grace and the baby. And yes - its a boy! So excited for the baby. :)
    Update time! Chapter 25 - Sorry.... Ben talks to Nick about things...

Just because I like this picture of Ben...

fKSVOdR.jpg
    So the phone calls didn't go so well. He really doesn't interact well with his family. When Ben got a beer to calm down I grimaced a bit. Sure hope that doesn't become a problem. And then there's the little garden getting bigger. It's not a good idea to move Grace and a baby into that situation. I'm sure it will come back to bite them some day.
    He’s not making good decisions right now. But he feels trapped. He pretty much just cut off all ties with his family when he probably needs them the most.
    Update time. Chapter 26 - Yes... Ben takes Grace back to the Bluffs for romantic getaway.

<3So romantic <3
    Cbl4Tu7.jpg
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    So the phone calls didn't go so well. He really doesn't interact well with his family. When Ben got a beer to calm down I grimaced a bit. Sure hope that doesn't become a problem. And then there's the little garden getting bigger. It's not a good idea to move Grace and a baby into that situation. I'm sure it will come back to bite them some day.
    The phone calls not going so well is an understatement @haswh lol! Poor Ben, I feel good about him standing up for himself and Grace & the baby even though he kinda went about it the wrong way :) As always I'm lovin' where you are taking these simmies we have grown to love @AudreyFld <3 Thank you & keep the chapters coming!! ;)
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited December 2017
    @GLovely1 wrote: »
    The phone calls not going so well is an understatement @haswh lol! Poor Ben, I feel good about him standing up for himself and Grace & the baby even though he kinda went about it the wrong way :) As always I'm lovin' where you are taking these simmies we have grown to love @AudreyFld <3 Thank you & keep the chapters coming!! ;)

You are welcome! :) I agree, Ben kinda sorta went about it the wrong way for sure. :joy: He is growing up, but sadly he inherited his dad’s short temper. He is very protective of Grace. They are getting married. Grace is no dummy. She’s likely going to figure it out.

I don’t plan to slow down. The next chapter will be Thursday. Then the following Wednsday after Christmas. After that it will be 3 or 4 per week again as I have written very far ahead.

Edit. It deleted my post!
    What a lovely chapter! <3 Of course except for the closet full of plants that will be their undoing. :( Nick will probably get through it unscathed now. He and Rachael will live happily ever after while Ben goes to jail and Grace gets the baby taken away. The apartment update looks fantastic and they looked so happy together at the bluffs. <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    What a lovely chapter! <3 Of course except for the closet full of plants that will be their undoing. :( Nick will probably get through it unscathed now. He and Rachael will live happily ever after while Ben goes to jail and Grace gets the baby taken away. The apartment update looks fantastic and they looked so happy together at the bluffs. <3

OMG - You are reading too much A2A. :joy: But you are right, Nick has washed his hands on the whole ‘let’s grow weed so we don’t have to buy it,’ plan.

The apartment does look sooo much better. A woman’s touch! :)

Ben and Grace are very, very happy. <3 It’s good to see Ben so happy. He was so sad for so long even though he pretended it didn’t bother him and he bragged about being a bachelor forever. All of his screwing around was only to feel good for the moment.

However...the weed could cause some issues. We shall see. That’s a very real concern.
    Chapter 27 - Sharing - Ben finally comes clean and tells Grace about his past.

Grace comforts Ben and then tells him her story
    iBr52H4.jpg