Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else experience this with CC?

Many of us experiences broken CC after the C&D update, but i wonder if there are more people here who have the transparency issue?

It is where CC objects with transparency in it, do not show up correct in the game.
For those who do not understand what i mean, here is an example:

This is a fireplace with a frame where you can see through and watch the fire normally (So it is made with transparency in the mesh)
wlrtaf.png

And here is the fireplace in my game after the C&D update:
1zeut4x.png

I need to get more reports of this, so i can address this as an C&D update issue, so s4s can fix it with a batch :) Thank you!

Comments

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I don't have transparency issues with CC, but after the update I have been having transparency issues with flat objects, like the creeping vines from the "Vampires" pack, window panes, and trees on the lower LOD's. They get this weird pixilated outline around the edges, like when you try to erase everything around an image in Photoshop, but don't set the magic wand tool to the right sensitivity. This never happened to me before in the game, even with objects on Low. Now I have objects set to Medium and those ragged edges still won't go away. It's annoying...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I don't have transparency issues with CC, but after the update I have been having transparency issues with flat objects, like the creeping vines from the "Vampires" pack, window panes, and trees on the lower LOD's. They get this weird pixilated outline around the edges, like when you try to erase everything around an image in Photoshop, but don't set the magic wand tool to the right sensitivity. This never happened to me before in the game, even with objects on Low. Now I have objects set to Medium and those ragged edges still won't go away. It's annoying...

Could u show a picture of what u mean?
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Here are some screenshots of the problem. As you can see, it looks like a bad Photoshop editing job:

1nqjUmR.png
    lNZmjeJ.png
    OjwVz96.png
    tRFdtag.png
    4apIIDQ.png

This only started after the latest update. Before the update, everything looked just fine.

Observe how the window looks just fine in the background here:
    q8QHkr5.png

And how clean the mesh of the gate is in this picture here:
    l9FHi3x.png

Sadly, I don't have any screenshots of the vines from before the patch, but believe me, they were pristine before the update.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited November 2017
    For some reason i cant see the.. dont worry its my laptop. I can only see them uploaded from certain websites in an [\IMG] url
  • LantiLanti Posts: 36 Member
    Hi. I haven't seen this in my game. A bunch of other bugs, though.