Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Trip wrote: »
    Babies are fine but they'll get into his weed. :o
    Can’t have that now can we? Bad baby. No no! This is for Uncle Nick! :joy:
    Chapter 18 - Iris & The Flash try to figure out what’s going on with Emma...enjoy!

Emma sneaks off to talk to Grace

Zr3rdoc.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    All through the chapter I kept thinking now who is Iris? Now I get it and you really made me laugh! :D Thanks! :)

It made me a bit worried how Ben reacted to the news that Emma might be pregnant! He was sooo angry kinda like his father used to be well it's a bit worrisome to see it like that. :/ I'm glad he cares for Emma but will he be as mad at himself when he finds out he is going to be a daddy? I don't think so...

Now I wait to see how this sleuthing works out for them. Something tells me it won't go very well. At. All.
    haswh wrote: »
    All through the chapter I kept thinking now who is Iris? Now I get it and you really made me laugh! :D Thanks! :)

It made me a bit worried how Ben reacted to the news that Emma might be pregnant! He was sooo angry kinda like his father used to be well it's a bit worrisome to see it like that. :/ I'm glad he cares for Emma but will he be as mad at himself when he finds out he is going to be a daddy? I don't think so...

Now I wait to see how this sleuthing works out for them. Something tells me it won't go very well. At. All.

Glad you enjoyed Iris & The Flash! Thanks to @CitizenErased14 for helping me work out superhero couples because I don't know all the new superheros these days. Evidently neither did Rachael. :joy: Of course Nick does...

As for the sleuthing - we will see on Monday how that goes....and we will also get a glimpse into Nick and Rachael's relationship. <3
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    omg I did NOT see that coming at all @AudreyFld ! I'm surprised & so dang thrilled about this twist .. love how you brought the memories of that beautiful loving night back w the screenshots <3 Seriously, you are finding some wonderful pose mods for screenshots! Your creativity there adds to the emotion, beauty & fun of your well written words <3 Seeing those tears in Grace's eyes made me cry too. I have to again say thank you for selecting Grace .. she looks so beautiful in your story screenshots .. I kinda feel like a proud mama myself lol ;)<3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

GLovely1 wrote: »
    omg I did NOT see that coming at all @AudreyFld ! I'm surprised & so dang thrilled about this twist .. love how you brought the memories of that beautiful loving night back w the screenshots <3 Seriously, you are finding some wonderful pose mods for screenshots! Your creativity there adds to the emotion, beauty & fun of your well written words <3 Seeing those tears in Grace's eyes made me cry too. I have to again say thank you for selecting Grace .. she looks so beautiful in your story screenshots .. I kinda feel like a proud mama myself lol ;)<3
    Thank you for making her! <3 You should be proud. I can’t wait to see what their baby looks like! It has to be gorgeous with Grace’s genes! It isn’t born in game yet so I don’t know.

And thank you for pose makers! They make story telling so much easier. And so many talented ones. <3
    Chapter 19 - Wonder Woman....Find out how the sleuthing goes and get a glimpse into Nick and Rachael’s sweet relationship.

Sleuthing at it’s finest
    rW8oJor.jpg
    Aww Nick and Rachael are so sweet together! <3 I can't wait for the big wedding and little nooboo's to come! :)
    Still waiting to see how Ben reacts to the news that Grace is the one pregnant and not Emma. The way he acted when Grace showed pretty much say's how he feels about her. <3 But will the news push him even farther away or bring him back to Grace?!?
    Great chapter! :)
    Aww Nick and Rachael are so sweet together! <3 I can't wait for the big wedding and little nooboo's to come! :)
    Still waiting to see how Ben reacts to the news that Grace is the one pregnant and not Emma. The way he acted when Grace showed pretty much say's how he feels about her. <3 But will the news push him even farther away or bring him back to Grace?!?
    Great chapter! :)

Nick was taking it slow with Rachael. He had been with his high school girlfriend for awhile when they broke up. They are in luuuvv. ❤️❤️❤️ The pain of seeing Ben and Grace apart and not talking to each other made them both want to ensure that wasn’t going happen to their relationship.

Ben is quite the mess right now trying to convince himself he has no real feelings for Grace. There is one more chapter on Wednesday before the truth is revealed to Ben on Friday. :o
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Oh Ben, it was only a matter of time. Can I just say how much I love Emma right now?
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Oh Ben, it was only a matter of time. Can I just say how much I love Emma right now?
    Emma’s the best. <3 She’s such a good friend! Ben tried to make it that night special for Grace...boy did he ever! :joy:
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Ohh snap ! I like where this is going.
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Ohh snap ! I like where this is going.

Haha! :D So much misunderstanding at the moment!

Chapter 20 - What is Love? Ben and Nick talk about love.

Emma confesses the truth to Rachael.

pACzkw6.jpg
    So sad that Ben's not sure what love is. :( But I am happy for Nick and Rachael and it looks like Ben is happy for him too. So Emma swears Rachael to secrecy and says she's over Ben. I'm glad Emma found her own happiness if she really did. I think she's still a bit hung up on Ben though. So Friday(?) Ben will find out the truth. I don't think he will take it very well. At. All.
    So sad that Ben's not sure what love is. :( But I am happy for Nick and Rachael and it looks like Ben is happy for him too. So Emma swears Rachael to secrecy and says she's over Ben. I'm glad Emma found her own happiness if she really did. I think she's still a bit hung up on Ben though. So Friday(?) Ben will find out the truth. I don't think he will take it very well. At. All.

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I have been traveling for work and had zero time to myself! It is sad that Ben questions what love really is. He never felt like he was loved growing up. So he doesn’t really know how to sort his feelings. I think Emma has lots of feelings for Ben but Casey seems to have captured her heart for the moment. I hope they really are happy too. Emma certainly deserves someone that is worthy of her.

And tomorrow we will see how Ben reacts to the truth......
    It’s Friday and time to see how Ben reacts to the news. Chapter 21 - Truth

Ben get a surprise visit from Grace
    3M2EdeR.jpg
    Oh my what an intense chapter! Shame on you Ben! He really deserved that slap from Rachael and Nick should have fought back at least a little. But I guess that's not his style. He's too nice. Someone else said he is going to be worse than his father if he keeps it up and I agree. You can take my Simself to go in there with everyone else and we'll take care of this once and for all.
    I really hoped he would react differently but then it is Ben. So sad for poor Grace. :'(
    Oh my what an intense chapter! Shame on you Ben! He really deserved that slap from Rachael and Nick should have fought back at least a little. But I guess that's not his style. He's too nice. Someone else said he is going to be worse than his father if he keeps it up and I agree. You can take my Simself to go in there with everyone else and we'll take care of this once and for all.
    I really hoped he would react differently but then it is Ben. So sad for poor Grace. :'(

Ben’s not normally a fighter but trying to keep his emotions in check spilled over when he figured out that they already knew. He needs to stop and think and right now he isn’t thinking clearly at all. Agree that he deserved that slap. Rachael has never been a fan of Ben’s but she knows how Emma and Nick feel about him so she tolerates him. And clearly, she was done.

I think everyone was hoping for more from him. Maybe after he cools off and has time to consider it he will change his mind. We will see.
    Ben calms down and talks to Grace....Chapter 22 - Dirty Little Secret

Not going so well

83gI9J3.png
    Oh Ben you do love her. He needs to go to that appointment! I think maybe if he did he might come around. At least I would like to hope he would but this is Ben so...
    I really hope he doesn't end up alone and lonely his whole life. That would probably make him a bitter old man.
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh Ben you do love her. He needs to go to that appointment! I think maybe if he did he might come around. At least I would like to hope he would but this is Ben so...
    I really hope he doesn't end up alone and lonely his whole life. That would probably make him a bitter old man.
    We will find out in the next chapter if he decides to go or not. (Wednesday) And, yes, we are talking about Ben - I really would hate to see him become a bitter old man. :|

He is still young, only 21, but he is gonna be a Daddy, so it's time to man up! His feelings for Grace scare him so he pushes her away and now, with the baby, he is scared out of his mind.

I hope he will be able to open his heart to her and trust that she won't hurt him because she loves him too. Although he hasn't admitted to himself he loves her yet. Not sure what it will take. He needs to realize all the pain he is feeling right now is his own fault - not Grace's or anybody else's.
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited December 2017
    Oh this story is like candy to my sims lovin' heart <3 I am gobbling it up with my eyes the second I have a bit of free time! I see & feel the pain of both Ben & Grace. The emotional turmoil is evident & my soft heart feels for the both of them .. even if Ben is a royal plum-hay-ud! ;) Is it Wednesday yet? :D

oh haha!! oops, I forgot that fun little detail about the forums substituting "plum" for any less than appropriate word .. I leave it for the laughter now lol :D
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@GLovely1 wrote: »
    Oh this story is like candy to my sims lovin' heart <3 I am gobbling it up with my eyes the second I have a bit of free time! I see & feel the pain of both Ben & Grace. The emotional turmoil is evident & my soft heart feels for the both of them .. even if Ben is a royal plum-hay-ud! ;) Is it Wednesday yet? :D

oh haha!! oops, I forgot that fun little detail about the forums substituting "plum" for any less than appropriate word .. I leave it for the laughter now lol :D

What a lovely comment! <3 Thank you so much. For that, I will leave a teaser for tomorrow’s chapter....

Isn’t she cute pregnant

jxsZIDY.png