Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

14567810...Next

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Aw the door I picked didn't win, I hope there would be a swatch, without the window covering.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    Wow this stuff looks awesome!! I love seeing the preliminary sketchwork, so cool
    W4ml882.png
  • Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    Would love to see pet beds that have the wicker basket look too!
    W4ml882.png
  • Kitkat8062Kitkat8062 Posts: 3 New Member
    It all looks really nice! I was hoping for some new styles though since this looks pretty similar from the items we received from cats and dogs.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Kitkat8062 wrote: »
    It all looks really nice! I was hoping for some new styles though since this looks pretty similar from the items we received from cats and dogs.

This was voted on a long time ago. Before C&D was announced.
  • godslittleangelgodslittleangel Posts: 13 New Member
    wish we would see more options for stairs, doors, and windows. There are some really nice styles for the sims 3 2 and even 1 that I would love to see in 4.
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Kitkat8062 wrote: »

@Kitkat8062 , true! :o I noticed that as well, however when we voted on this "rustic" style for the Eco-Living Laundry pack, we didn't know they had already chosen a similar look for Cats & Dogs. Also, the other style choice we could have voted for was yet another modern looking style, which we had just gotten with the Fitness stuff pack, so we would have had redundant styles no matter what! ;)
    At least for all the people who don't want to get the laundry SP they are more likely to get any type of EP (even if they aren't particularly crazy about animals), so at least they can get the rustic style items if they don't like laundry! B)
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • ellivuuellivuu Posts: 2 New Member
    i love the new carpets! any timeframe when this will come out?
  • oasis10oasis10 Posts: 81 Member
    We should have more clothes and pet stuff
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    oasis10 wrote: »
    We should have more clothes and pet stuff

@oasis10 , that would be great, but a Stuff Pack is always a small pack compared to a Game Pack or an Expansion Pack! The best way to get more clothes is to buy all the packs. :) You can also get Custom Content (CC) if you want more clothes and hair, but I don't play with CC anymore since I had a lot of problems with it in the Sims 3. But it is an option! ;) Also, I don't think there would be much need for more pet stuff in a Laundry pack (or an Eco pack for that matter, if this pack is still going to have any eco -related items.) Since the Cats&Dogs EP had a lot of pet related items, I don't think they would do a pet stuff pack anytime soon, unless they have a SP for small pets like hamsters, snakes, birds, and turtles, etc. ;)
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • VINTAVAVINTAVA Posts: 22 Member
    I think what we're missing here is a table lamp or floor lamp.
  • BeilleKBeilleK Posts: 1 New Member
    Im excited about those closets, they look amazing
  • PixelzPixelz Posts: 1 New Member
    Looks great, can't wait to get them!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This is probably late but I wish we could get a normal, modern, normal, clothes line?

hills_portable_170_clothes_line_01__74231.1414124664.450.300.jpg?c=2
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    I love the window. I dunno, I feel like we don't have enough windows...
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    So happy!!
  • itslouisitslouis Posts: 24 Member
    Where are my solar panels?
  • jessicavalariejessicavalarie Posts: 1 New Member
    I love everything! Especially the rugs and all the new shelves
  • sillafoxsillafox Posts: 63 Member
    That looks so good!
    sW8E5XUIFFv4lyszgJwTWI5jpMGzpGIKfPLmtfVtGYM?preserve_transparency=1&size=1280x960&size_mode=3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top