Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    I guess we will see how many baby steps it takes for Ben. Hopefully not too many.
    Or someone to push him head first off the cliff! We shall see.... :)

Rayn will be first in line to push!

No kidding! :joy: I am sure she will followed by a several others... I really felt sorry for her.
    @GLovely1 - You won't have to wait much longer to see her. She will be in the next chapter coming out on Tuesday! o:)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Glad to see Ben progress
    @MINEZ wrote: »
    Glad to see Ben progress
    Haha! Baby steps!
    edited November 2017
    Time to meet the beautiful Grace Ramsay in Chapter 13 - Face of an Angel

Ben is captivated by Grace....
    kbNWAHh.jpg
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I like her!! I this goes a little better for Ben
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well that went well and didn't end up like normal for Ben. I'm surprised by that! :o A kiss on the cheek is all he got I am shocked he didn't go further with her it's so not like him at all! Maybe just maybe he found the one she's an angel, maybe his angel. o:)
    I am a little worried about that closet garden getting exposed though later on for him. It could be trouble in his future. :#
    MINEZ wrote: »
    I like her!! I this goes a little better for Ben
    Yes! Ben may have met his match.

haswh wrote: »
    Well that went well and didn't end up like normal for Ben. I'm surprised by that! :o A kiss on the cheek is all he got I am shocked he didn't go further with her it's so not like him at all! Maybe just maybe he found the one she's an angel, maybe his angel. o:)
    I am a little worried about that closet garden getting exposed though later on for him. It could be trouble in his future. :#

I am so sure he wanted to go further but she made it clear their date was over. Maybe she will be the one to straighten him out. <3 Maybe...

His closet garden is safe for the moment. We will see if it gets any unwanted attention later.
    >:)
    @AudreyFld I have a bad feeling about that little garden. I have a feeling things could go very wrong for Ben and Nick somewhere down the road. Probably when everything is going smoothly for them. Then BAM it all blows up in their faces! :o:#>:)
    @AudreyFld I have a bad feeling about that little garden. I have a feeling things could go very wrong for Ben and Nick somewhere down the road. Probably when everything is going smoothly for them. Then BAM it all blows up in their faces! :o:#>:)

Haha! No kidding. They are definitely playing with fire! :#
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    @AudreyFld I totally just binge read your first 12 chapters yesterday :D It was the perfect way for me to do it as every single thing in the other chapters was fresh in my mind when Grace hit the page today! <3 I love where your storyline with Nick and Ben is going! Their personalities are wonderfully set up with a juicy mix of comedy, dating & a whole lotta drama where Ben is concerned lol! His fear of commitment is evident. You are a fantastic story teller! The screenshots you design & use in your chapters are so fun as well. I find myself wondering occasionally how you did this or that one ;) I am so looking forward to where flustered Ben & casual Grace are headed :D ...... Now most importantly, when's the next chapter being released! :D<3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

GLovely1 wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I totally just binge read your first 12 chapters yesterday :D It was the perfect way for me to do it as every single thing in the other chapters was fresh in my mind when Grace hit the page today! <3 I love where your storyline with Nick and Ben is going! Their personalities are wonderfully set up with a juicy mix of comedy, dating & a whole lotta drama where Ben is concerned lol! His fear of commitment is evident. You are a fantastic story teller! The screenshots you design & use in your chapters are so fun as well. I find myself wondering occasionally how you did this or that one ;) I am so looking forward to where flustered Ben & casual Grace are headed :D ...... Now most importantly, when's the next chapter being released! :D<3

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you are enjoying the story! Ben and Grace will definitely have a connection - if Ben has anything to say about it! :D

I am very happy you enjoy the screenshots. :blush: That has been my biggest hurdle in moving from TS3 to TS4. The overexageted expressiveness just doesn’t work in a dramatic story (even with a little comedic relief mixed in). So with the help of the wonderful and talented modding community and posemakers, <3 I am managing to get some fairly decent shots. I bow down to them every day!

So, the next chapter will be Friday. I figured with Thursday a holiday in the US, that Friday would be best.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    edited November 2017
    Friday is a US holiday also. It's Black Friday. That means all the id.iots are going to brave the freezing temperatures, rain, snow, wind to wait in line for hours just to get inside a store and be assaulted over toys, appliances, and other things that are not worth the bail money, criminal records, or hospital fees to buy.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Friday is a US holiday also. It's Black Friday. That means all the id.iots are going to brave the freezing temperatures, rain, snow, wind to wait in line for hours just to get inside a store and be assaulted over toys, appliances, and other things that are not worth the bail money, criminal records, or hospital fees to buy.
    This is very true. :tired_face: Even though I am from the US I have never participated in that madness although I have friends that have. It's a ritual for them. Ugh...it has become absolutely obscene as far as I'm concerned.
    This is very true. :tired_face: Even though I am from the US I have never participated in that madness although I have friends that have. It's a ritual for them. Ugh...it has become absolutely obscene as far as I'm concerned.

I have done it once in my life a very long time ago. I will NEVER. do it again!!!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    All you need to do is know one retail worker to never want to Black Friday shop. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

I have done it once in my life a very long time ago. I will NEVER. do it again!!!
    My husband stood in line one time for about 3 hours to get a video game for our son. He said he would never do it again either. Crazy....

InfraGreen wrote: »
    All you need to do is know one retail worker to never want to Black Friday shop. ;)
    True that!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have worked Black Friday years ago at Staples. That was enough for me. My sister is wanting me to go with her this year. I'm trying to find an excuse not to go.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I have worked Black Friday years ago at Staples. That was enough for me. My sister is wanting me to go with her this year. I'm trying to find an excuse not to go.
    I will say a prayer for you and your sister! :)
    I know what I'll be doing on Black Friday and it won't be fighting the shopping crowds :p I'll be soakin' up the scenes of your Chapter 14 @AudreyFld ;) Good luck to all of you who will brave those crowds! Happy Thanksgiving to our friends who celebrate the holiday as I do <3
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

I know what I'll be doing on Black Friday and it won't be fighting the shopping crowds :p I'll be soakin' up the scenes of your Chapter 14 @AudreyFld ;) Good luck to all of you who will brave those crowds! Happy Thanksgiving to our friends who celebrate the holiday as I do <3

Awww... Here is a little sneak peak.... :D

8JCaqTf.jpg
    Awww!!! What a fun loving casual sweet moment you captured there! You have got the screenshot & in game posing thing down pat @AudreyFld <3 Awesome & tempting sneak peek that really makes me smile & more excited to get my eyes on your next chapters! Thank you for posting this one :D<3

8JCaqTf.jpg

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Awww!!! What a fun loving casual sweet moment you captured there! You have got the screenshot & in game posing thing down pat @AudreyFld <3 Awesome & tempting sneak peek that really makes me smile & more excited to get my eyes on your next chapters! Thank you for posting this one :D<3

8JCaqTf.jpg
    Thanks! I hope the next chapter doesn’t disappoint too much in the way of screenshots! I loved that picture which shows Grace clowning around taking a picture of Ben sleeping and likely drooling in her lap! And then, of course Nick loves she is making fun of Ben.
    Chapter 14 - Competition Grace reaches out to Nick with her concerns about her feelings for Ben.

Grace and Nick have a little bedside chat.

U1lKUKz.jpg

ahhh @AudreyFld you left me hangin' here lol!! I'm so ready to head into the weekend getaway with them :) Now Ben .. dude please don't prove Grace right!! <3
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png