Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So this is sad for both Ben and Emma. But maybe he will want to change for her or someone down the road. At least I hope so. Glad they are going to stay friends although benfitless.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    So this is sad for both Ben and Emma. But maybe he will want to change for her or someone down the road. At least I hope so. Glad they are going to stay friends although benfitless.

It is sad... :'( I hope he does eventually change for her or maybe just for himself....he better be careful because he might have lost his opportunity with Emma if she falls for Casey. He has issues for sure. He thinks he is protecting both himself and others by the way he behaves...Emma was right, he pushes everyone away that gets too close.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    And...caught up!

I knew Ben would start getting interested in Emma if he couldn't have her. ;) But he's much too happy with the way things are to change atm. He's probably got a lot more girls ahead of him before he finally decides Emma's the one.

I'm still shipping Sophia with him, though. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    And...caught up!

I knew Ben would start getting interested in Emma if he couldn't have her. ;) But he's much too happy with the way things are to change atm. He's probably got a lot more girls ahead of him before he finally decides Emma's the one.

I'm still shipping Sophia with him, though. <3
    You always want you can't have! :) He definitely thinks he's as good as he can be...hah! And yes, there will be one or two more...how did you know! But will it be too late for Emma?

Awww. <3 I miss Sophia! <3
    @pammiechick & @AudreyFld I think Emma will have already found love by the time Ben gets it together. I also still would love to see Sofia and Ben together! <3
    @pammiechick & @AudreyFld I think Emma will have already found love by the time Ben gets it together. I also still would love to see Sofia and Ben together! <3

You may be right about Emma...she is going to start going with other guys. Sofia is a Senior in High School.....and neither one of them deserve Ben in his current state of mind! Although I would think either one of them could be a good match for Ben and settle him down if he could allow himself to be vulnerable, but he won't, at least not yet... :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Oh Emma...I'm not mad. Like a proud parent, I'd rather have Casey deep in p.ussy than Ben. ;) Even if there's no guaranteeing that anyone has it more together than him. It's college! I highly doubt it. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Oh Emma...I'm not mad. Like a proud parent, I'd rather have Casey deep in p.ussy than Ben. ;) Even if there's no guaranteeing that anyone has it more together than him. It's college! I highly doubt it. :p
    LMAO! Casey might well be deep in...! Hang on to that thought! :joy:
    Chapter 11 - Little Closet of Horrors - Ben starts his harvest.

Nick is anxious to get results from the closet plants.

bAHO2s8.jpg
    edited November 2017
    Oh maybe a fishing boat in Ben's future. I can see it now Ben and Sofia off in a boat to get fertilizer for their garden. So happy you kept Nick's career choice, now I wonder what Sofia will end up doing... Love how the plants are Audrey ll and lll. :D
    Edit to add: Reese has a new baby! How many is that now?
    Oh maybe a fishing boat in Ben's future. I can see it now Ben and Sofia off in a boat to get fertilizer for their garden. So happy you kept Nick's career choice, now I wonder what Sofia will end up doing... Love how the plants are Audrey ll and lll. :D
    Edit to add: Reese has a new baby! How many is that now?
    Ha! I don’t think Ben knows what he wants but maybe! I couldn’t resist naming the plants. :joy:

Reese has three. Two boys and the last one was a girl! They should be done now!
    @GLovely1 - Your sim, Grace Ramsay, will be making her appearance in Chapter 13. So not too much longer. I couldn't resist sharing her now. She is so lovely and very photogenic! Thanks for letting me borrow her. :)

vvzW0HK.png
    @AudreyFld & @GLovely1 She's so beautiful I'm excited to see her soon! :)
    @AudreyFld & @GLovely1 She's so beautiful I'm excited to see her soon! :)
    Thanks - so many good looking sims from everyone.
  • BerrySimmerBerrySimmer Posts: 35 Member
    I just started reading this, and it is very good so far!!! Can't wait to read more :)
    I just started reading this, and it is very good so far!!! Can't wait to read more :)

Thank you so much for reading! <3 I am so glad you are enjoying it! And welcome to the forums!

edited November 2017
    The next chapter is up - really!

I want to apologize for all of the erroneous emails for those of you that are following this on WordPress. I figured out what I did wrong and you shouldn't see that anymore! :blush: I also know that some of the chapters are linking out of order and I am working to fix that as well. I am a noob at WordPress but I am getting better.
    Chapter 12 - Gutter Ball. Casey and Emma are a thing and Ben continues to try to soothe his pain but gets a gutter ball instead.

Ben tries to help Cat or does he want her to help him?

J68m0wA.jpg
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    This story is amazing! I LOVE IT! Your sims are beautiful! Good work! <3
    This story is amazing! I LOVE IT! Your sims are beautiful! Good work! <3

Thank you so much! <3 I am so glad you are enjoying the story. I can't take credit for the sims! I had lots of folks submit them for my story. I did cc most of them with eyelashes and hair. But that was it for the most part. I didn't change facial structure or body structure.
    Wow! Ben turned a girl down unbelievable, that's so unlike him! Maybe just maybe he is starting to grow up a little. It's about time. Too bad Emma is taken by the very handsome Casey. Sofia is still available as far as we know...
    @haswh wrote: »
    Wow! Ben turned a girl down unbelievable, that's so unlike him! Maybe just maybe he is starting to grow up a little. It's about time. Too bad Emma is taken by the very handsome Casey. Sofia is still available as far as we know...
    He almost didn't....but his conscience got the better of him. Maybe he has one. :grey_question: Or maybe he couldn't close his eyes and pretend she was Emma and it grossed him out! :joy: Too bad for him that <3 Casey <3 swooped in and snagged Emma right out from under him. Well I guess Ben never really got her under him...but you know what I meant!!!! :joy::joy: But Casey did!

Sofia may still be available now, but she might not be around by the time Ben grows up enough for her to even entertain a relationship with him. She is very Emmaesque in some ways.

But seriously, baby steps for Ben....maybe?
    I guess we will see how many baby steps it takes for Ben. Hopefully not too many.
    I guess we will see how many baby steps it takes for Ben. Hopefully not too many.
    Or someone to push him head first off the cliff! We shall see.... :)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Or someone to push him head first off the cliff! We shall see.... :)

Rayn will be first in line to push!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Ahh you make me smile @AudreyFld & @haswh !! Thank you for your sweet words on Grace :D Totally lovin' how she looks here and your sneak peek teaser on her too! I happily give Grace to you & any other simmie you need <3 Thanks again for selecting her for your New Beginnings <3
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @GLovely1 - Your sim, Grace Ramsay, will be making her appearance in Chapter 13. So not too much longer. I couldn't resist sharing her now. She is so lovely and very photogenic! Thanks for letting me borrow her. :)

vvzW0HK.png

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png