Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld I thought I submitted his grandparents and parents. I could have their relationships all mixed up. But it did work fine and so nice to see them, as I did not really play them myself. Sorry I missed the dinner but will await the girl(s) to come. :)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Finally caught up. Rachael and Nick are addicts!!! I didn't see that coming!! Ben and Emma or Ben and Pia? I'm Sooo torn!!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I thought I submitted his grandparents and parents. I could have their relationships all mixed up. But it did work fine and so nice to see them, as I did not really play them myself. Sorry I missed the dinner but will await the girl(s) to come. :)
    You are right. I remember now there was an adult couple in the family and when I grabbed the older couple I though they were siblings. But I liked them being a little older.
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Rachael and Nick are addicts!!! I didn't see that coming!! Ben and Emma or Ben and Pia? I'm Sooo torn!!
    I wouldn't say they are addicts, at least I hope not. Recreational use and not wanting to pay for it on a students non existent income is really their goal.

Ben likes Sophia a lot, but he actively pursuing Emma and she is well aware. But it has to be on her terms...maybe he will cave. Bemma or Benia?
    Chapter 8 - Breakfast - Nick's family left and now the boys are wanting to play!

Gl9OvqZ.jpg
    Guys night out a fun night of male bonding. Maybe not so much for Ben though, he's too busy trying to get the girl in bed. ;) Rayn is very beautiful! What a nice surprise from the girls, breakfast for their boys. I'm very interested how this will all go down. I'm thinking not so good. :#
    @haswh wrote: »
    Guys night out a fun night of male bonding. Maybe not so much for Ben though, he's too busy trying to get the girl in bed. ;) Rayn is very beautiful! What a nice surprise from the girls, breakfast for their boys. I'm very interested how this will all go down. I'm thinking not so good. :#
    Rayn is beautiful. Thanks so much to @Skcaga6 for letting Ben me use her. >:) She had her eye on Ben from the moment he walked in. Why she didn't go for hunky Max I don't know. Maybe it was Ben's I'm available look!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    My beautiful Rayn :) So happy to see her having some "fun" lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    My beautiful Rayn :) So happy to see her having some "fun" lol

One night of "fun"! :joy:
    How does Ben get out of this one? Chapter 9 - Grand Central Station

Ben tries to reason with Emma.... :joy:
    dOop3lb.jpg
    Ben is so infuriating! The way he treats women is horrible, to be with Rayn then act like she is no one just dismissing her like that, is terrible Ben! Poor Emma she's devastated! :'( I feel for her and Ben just doesn't get i,t well now he might after what Rachel said. Guess well see if he can at least mend his friendship with her.
    @AudreyFld You got me all riled up with this chapter! Ben is disappointing and I hope he can become a better person. I'm starting to not like him.
    edited November 2017
    @haswh - Agreed, Ben was awful! He doesn't see it as treating them bad. He is disappointing. He thinks that's all they want to so it's mutually beneficial.

But you see where his heart lies...with Emma but he doesn't want to admit it. This was a bit of a wake up call for him. But was it enough?

The next chapter - on Wednesday - will show how he tries to mend fences with Emma - if he can - or if it's too late. :'( Rachael is never one to mince words. She was fed up with him for sure and told him like it was. She even encouraged Emma to tell Ben how she felt earlier, but she didn't. Maybe she was finally going to do that at breakfast. :(

Had he not hooked up with Rayn, he most certainly would have been receptive to any encouragement Emma might have given him.
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
    Looking forward to Wednesday to see if he can get out of the mess he made and get back in my good graces.
    haswh wrote: »
    Looking forward to Wednesday to see if he can get out of the mess he made and get back in my good graces.

:joy: I wouldn't count on 'good' graces, maybe just better....
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    He really dunnit this time lmaoo
    @kelebek wrote: »
    He really dunnit this time lmaoo
    Uh - yes... he dunnit for dang sure!

Maybe he can dig his way out on Wednesday!
    @InfraGreen - Casey Khaury with a little CC.... He is getting a mention in the next chapter... :) And maybe a few more after that!

All I did was give him a cc skin and hair... I hope you approve!
    GXxmIDf.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited November 2017
    I approve! I'm just glad to see him at all, at last. :p<3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    I approve! I'm just glad to see him at all, at last. :p<3
    Haha! We will see him for several chapters, but maybe just a mention in the beginning.
    I hope you like Emma!
  • JaspingoJaspingo Posts: 30 Member
    This looks interesting I will have to check these out!
    Jaspingo wrote: »
    This looks interesting I will have to check these out!
    Welcome! I hope you do!
    edited November 2017
    @Munterbacon - Your Catalina Robledo will be making a short appearance in a couple of chapters. She is pretty! But kinda giggly! <3 I will apologize now... >:)

oEGSoNq.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    What a beautiful lady! Why do I get the feeling Ben will agree? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Awesome! Nice work with the makeover! :love: Thank you for reminding me, I have to catch up! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    What a beautiful lady! Why do I get the feeling Ben will agree? :joy:
    LOL - Yes - that's why I am apologizing to @Munterbacon in advance of her appearance! >:)
    Awesome! Nice work with the makeover! :love: Thank you for reminding me, I have to catch up! :D
    Catalina will be in a future chapter...Chapter 12 to be exact. :)
    edited November 2017
    More fallout from Rachael and Emma's failed breakfast surprise...Chapter 10 - Happy New Year
    Ben got dressed anyway....dang!

Ben tries to persuade Emma that he isn't a d*ck-hay-ud.....
    QR0rLGt.png
    Post edited by AudreyFld on