Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 on EA Access

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Hi all!

The Sims 4 is now available on XBox One via EA Access!

DONZ6BeX4AA0c5u.jpg

More info on The Sims 4 Console and EA Access here!

So head to your couch and share your first impressions!
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    The Sims 4 was avaliable to play last nite too, i had to sign up with EA Access :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Oh how I wish PS4 could have gotten it early. Oh well I'll be able to download it Tuesday.
  • ConsoleSimmer12ConsoleSimmer12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hopefully the Sims 4 is a big step up compared to the Sims 3 on console! I'm really hoping we'll be able to have more hairstyles for the Sims along with clothing. I really believe that the Sims 4 will be great for console!

Quick question: Does anybody know if we'll have all of the base game appliances such as a larger variety of kitchen appliances and other things such as washing machines?
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Hopefully the Sims 4 is a big step up compared to the Sims 3 on console! I'm really hoping we'll be able to have more hairstyles for the Sims along with clothing. I really believe that the Sims 4 will be great for console!

Quick question: Does anybody know if we'll have all of the base game appliances such as a larger variety of kitchen appliances and other things such as washing machines?

All base game content will be there including the dishwasher that got added to pc in a free patch. There are no washing machines in the base game, the washing machine is coming to pc in the echo living stuff pack next year so hopefully we will get that on console shortly after.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

Yes.

Laundry Day is a given for a future sp for the console. I think all the packs are going to go to console and that includes future packs.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

Yes.

Laundry Day is a given for a future sp for the console. I think all the packs are going to go to console and that includes future packs.

I keep forgetting that the stuff pack is now called Laundry Day lol.