Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Console game installing for those who pre ordered

Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
The game is downloading and installing now (still locked of course) for some people who pre ordered ready to go for launch day. I think this is just with the duluxe edition on both xbox 1 and also ps4 so the standard edition isnt downloading yet from what ive been told.

Edit: So far this seems to only be people in the usa who are able to download.
Post edited by Simsfan99111 on

Comments

• JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    Pre-ordered the deluxe edition ps4 last night (UK) and it says that it will auto download on the 12th.
  • fazemanfazeman Posts: 309 Member
    is everybody buying the digital version? I like having the game box lol. How much space would it take up if you do digital and with saves?
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Jesski wrote: »
    Pre-ordered the deluxe edition ps4 last night (UK) and it says that it will auto download on the 12th.

Mine sis the 12th too (im also uk) from what ive seen on the sims 4 community psn page its just people in the usa that are downloading.
    fazeman wrote: »
    is everybody buying the digital version? I like having the game box lol. How much space would it take up if you do digital and with saves?

Im buying both, im a collector too. I will get it on physical later though so ive pre ordered digital atm. Simguruduke said on twitter the base game is 12GB an im not sure but dont they normally recommend having another 1 - 2 GB spare for saves (no cc on console so may not even need that)
    A few people on twitter have said they have had the game pre loaded on their xbox one for around a month. Interesting.
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    Have Xbox One. Preordered a few days ago for deluxe edition. Already downloaded and says ready to play on 14th.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
    LauraMSim wrote: »
    Have Xbox One. Preordered a few days ago for deluxe edition. Already downloaded and says ready to play on 14th.

Exciting! I get to pre load on the 12th. Thats sunday so not too long!
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member

I did a trade-in for a game and got $31 credit i put it towards The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition, and owe about $47 now at Ebgames/Gamestop, so i could get digital copy and play on 12am eh?

Ea Access has the trial version right now, you can play up to 10 hours . I didnt try it yet, will try out later tonight

edited November 2017

I did a trade-in for a game and got $31 credit i put it towards The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition, and owe about $47 now at Ebgames/Gamestop, so i could get digital copy and play on 12am eh?

Ea Access has the trial version right now, you can play up to 10 hours . I didnt try it yet, will try out later tonight

10 hours would zoom past so fast for me. I lose all track of time when i play the sims 4.
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member

10 hours would zoom past so fast for me. I lose all track of time when i play the sims 4.

After installing the game, the clock starts, and said i have less then 10 hours to play, so i played for few hours, as its really fun great graphics and need to get used to the controls, as still trying to figure out some stuff.
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member

Awesome!
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.

After installing the game, the clock starts, and said i have less then 10 hours to play, so i played for few hours, as its really fun great graphics and need to get used to the controls, as still trying to figure out some stuff.

Thats cool! Ive been watchiing youtube videos of people who are playing and waiting for the youtubers that have early access to upload as there are a few of them.