Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Patch, Yet?

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    cyncla wrote: »
    Downsizing - I forgot about that. That will be so good for a few of those trees and MANY other things.

I'm so excited for this cuz there's so many rugs that are big that I wish were smaller!! ^^
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Yes, RUGS! Many more of them I will use now - sorry , it's early ( I went to bed at 3:30 a.m. ) and I just got my Yoda on a little bit there.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Any word on when we are getting the patch? I didn't notice a date, unless I read through here too fast.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Any word on when we are getting the patch? I didn't notice a date, unless I read through here too fast.
    As far as I know, they never give a date on when a patch will hit. It just hits when it does. Only thing we get dates for are pack releases.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    All they said was around the time the pack releases during the stream.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    do you think we will get a patch update today?
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    do you think we will get a patch update today?

I highly doubt it. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow but it could be Thursday. Let's all cross our fingers for tomorrow!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited November 2017
    Why would we get a patch on Sunday? And we are getting the new roofs , they already said that on the livestream.
    21mbz47.jpg
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Why would we get a patch on Sunday? And we are getting the new roofs , they already said that on the livestream.

It is Monday in the US so it's not completely out of the question to get the patch, but highly unlikely. They did say we would be getting the new roofs as well as the new culling system and some other goodies. I really do hope it's tomorrow!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want the roofs and resizing so bad I could scream!!!! why are they doing this to us? give us the patch! right now :D>:)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I want the roofs and resizing so bad I could scream!!!! why are they doing this to us? give us the patch! right now :D>:)
    Don't worry it will come. In the meantime there will be a stream of the console version today in less than two hours.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    What time do the patches usually drop?

Usually it's 10am Pacific US time.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member

Still a good forty-five minutes away, there's room for hope. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I guess we'll get the patch tomorrow, as I think it would be a bit late to do it on Thursday...a day just before the release.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member

Still a good forty-five minutes away, there's room for hope. LOL

I do believe we live in the same time zone. It's a Monday . I don't look for anything today.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I was asking because tomorrow I have no school, so hopefully the patch comes out.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    I was asking because tomorrow I have no school, so hopefully the patch comes out.

Well, the lack of a patch today, just makes us hopeful for tomorrow, right? As for living in the same time zone, not necessarily. I just used to live on the West Coast and have found it oh-so-easy to calculate, now that I'm an hour ahead. The one thing for certain is, Daylight Savings Time is OVER. Thank you so much!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    lol lucky you DST just started here, so its 3.30 am today then I waited up for nothing.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Dang. I have a day off tomorrow and an evening out planned. Guess I'm gonna have to wait even longer to have some fun with the patch :'( Really hoped for it to drop today!
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Have we ever had a patch on a day that wasn’t a Tuesday or Thursday? The emergency blurry save images/broken alien disguise patch was still on a Thursday.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Have we ever had a patch on a day that wasn’t a Tuesday or Thursday? The emergency blurry save images/broken alien disguise patch was still on a Thursday.

I have no idea since half the time I don't get mine till a few days later anyway(I'm not on my game every day and the patch doesn't download if I don't open origin.)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

If I remember right Toddlers was released on Jan 12th (?) & that was a Wednesday.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    most are released on tuesdays it looks like .
  • waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    I hope its released today. I just wont open Sims 4 until I get it. My hubby is annoyed with all the "OMG GIMME C&D" and now he has to deal with "I want the patch already!!"
    The patch is like Christmas for me as a builder :D I hope the patch doesn't come the day of the Expansion that would be devastating :s