Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That Noodle Place: a Sims 4 collab story

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    No worries! I only need two more sims to start, and you can send any sims you’ve got - no need to make a new sim on my account! In fact, it’s almost more fun with cameos.

If you're eager to get going, you can always grab CT and Sugar! Then you can retire them (or place them on furlough) when you have others who need spots! :)

(If you did take them, CT would love to be a cook, and Sugar a hostess--but they'll be willing to fill in any position! [although CT hates to wear a skirt!])
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Got him @CeeMilton ! Do you want him as a host or cook?
    41tidg8.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    My submition is Lilly (or Lily, i can't remember) Oak. She's got green hair.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    Got him @CeeMilton ! Do you want him as a host or cook?

Host would be fine.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited October 2017
    It took a lot of soul-searching to find who to use...(they're just from my for-fun legacy)

Pride & Diamonds (Gallery Link)

102717125458PMshrped.jpg102717125425PMshrped.jpg

Almaz and Rezene, while opposites, vowed to be the closest of siblings following the death of their human father and the abandonment by their alien mother and her society. Now they're stuck with what to do in the world. They're both talented kids musically, and have a way of "acquiring" fine jewels and clothes. And they're none too happy about their pride being soiled by working in a ramen shop...

102717125305PMshrped.jpg

The siblings should come with some skills (notably maxed singing for Rezene and maxed violin for Almaz) and beyond their story, are just odd-colored human sims. :'( Rezene is pretty comfortable in the kitchen and Almaz should not be trusted near a stove.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

Name: Lily Oak
    Background: grew up on a poor farm. You're lucky if she wears shoes.
    Her aspiration: big happy family, because every plant wants to spread seeds, right?
    Traits: Clumsy, loves the outdoors, cheerful.
    Extras: •Favorite color to wear is white, though she loves every single color there is.
    •She isn't afraid to show her curves, even when other people would blush. Her clothing choices also aren't always the most conventional.
    •She has two everyday outfits and a green tattoo on her back, also part of her plant-ness.
    •Here's the song I listened to while making her. Sort of her soundtrack:
    https://youtu.be/Pt0-wFCwhkg

Pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5-szkWHxaKjMTFoejFwOVBWbFU/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5-szkWHxaKjT2ZOUXFwRURGVWc/view?usp=drivesdk
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Ah... I've run into some trouble @Irishsong . Namely I do not have Movie Night, so Miss Oak doesn't have any hair...
    Same kind of problem might happen with Almaz and Rezene- no Backyard Stuff or Luxury Party. It shouldn't affect too much with them, though. I'm not sure I have Almaz's hair, though.
    41tidg8.jpg
    I feel like this would be a good time to mention that you can send any other sims you want and see if they'll show up at the restaurant – I kinda depopulated the World hehe. Also I will place the noodle shop itself on the gallery so that your sims can have tasty noodles!
    41tidg8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Xantheanmar: it's from Movie Night so yeah. :confused: I think Rezene is safe but Almaz will need some new things. Just go with the most logical choices I suppose. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen Picked a similar (basegame) hairstyle, should I do the same for Lily @Irishsong ?
    41tidg8.jpg
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Feel free to use Sage Reed as a townie/noodle connoisseur! You can find her under my EA name Karilan. I intend to create a silly Simbook profile for her tonight and was going to have her "review" the elusive restaurant!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    @Karilan If she shows up I’ll take lots of screenshots!
    41tidg8.jpg
    You're welcome to use Jeremy's daughter and roommate in your story, if you want.
    Hmmm... pick whatever you like best. Try to keep it long, but whimsical. I recommend the fishtail braid, but do as you like.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Okay! The noodle shop is ready for customers with a host, a cook, and two waiters! I'm going to run it for a day, take photos of cameo customers, and report on how many dishes were dropped!
    41tidg8.jpg
    Okay! The noodle shop is ready for customers with a host, a cook, and two waiters! I'm going to run it for a day, take photos of cameo customers, and report on how many dishes were dropped!

LOL! Yay! Is there an office pool? If so, I'm placing my money on 13! :o

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Can't wait~ I'll put my money on 5 dishes.
    And the winner is... No dishes! @CathyTea , can you look over my outline? I'm going for something of a different feel...
    41tidg8.jpg
    And the winner is... No dishes! @CathyTea , can you look over my outline? I'm going for something of a different feel...

I'd love to! :) Is it in drafts in InsaneSims?

@Karilan Sage showed up on our first official day of business! She had no opinions on the host, thought the decor was nice, was not annoyed or impressed by the wait times, thought the food was normal but was wowed by good prices. Her overall rating was three stars (average). She had the Glazed Heirloom Bamboo Roll, her order was taken by Lily Oak, and she arrived as part of a party of two with Almaz Clay! I guess Almaz wanted to show her the place where her brother worked...

Things she might have noticed:
    The host, while a guy, was wearing a skirt as part of his uniform!
    The waiters had similar uniforms; her waiter had green hair.
    One of the waiters was an alien!

You can decide how much of this you want to use, but I figured infodump was the best way to go.
    41tidg8.jpg
    @Karilan Sage showed up on our first official day of business! She had no opinions on the host, thought the decor was nice, was not annoyed or impressed by the wait times, thought the food was normal but was wowed by good prices. Her overall rating was three stars (average). She had the Glazed Heirloom Bamboo Roll, her order was taken by Lily Oak, and she arrived as part of a party of two with Almaz Clay! I guess Almaz wanted to show her the place where her brother worked...

Things she might have noticed:
    The host, while a guy, was wearing a skirt as part of his uniform!
    The waiters had similar uniforms; her waiter had green hair.
    One of the waiters was an alien!

You can decide how much of this you want to use, but I figured infodump was the best way to go.

Awesome! Thank you! I'll put something together.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Here's Sage's shout out, and she linked to this forum if that's alright?
    85k0I1R.jpg
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Sorry about the delay in posting the first chapter. I have to think up a good intro- apart from that, it’s just running commentary on anything interesting.

Ch 2 we get to meet the owner :)
    41tidg8.jpg
    @Irishsong and @InfraGreen do you want me to link to anything when I introduce your sims? @CathyTea I'm linking to Septemus My Son.
    41tidg8.jpg
    Nope. I'm fine. No links.
    jzZP0sJ.png