Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Compost in Eco Pack

About this eco stuff pack, will it have compost? I love gardening in the sims 4 and i can use the fertlizer. Maybe we can craft an compost outhouse in the woodwork bench.

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    The composter did not win the vote. The washer and dryer did. Unfortunately none of the actual Eco stuff made it - like wind turbines, water pumps etc and anything that fit the Eco friendly practices as they were up against the washer and dryer - of all things.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    It's basically ONLY a laundry related pack haha nothing "eco" about it unfortunately. Hopefully later down the road we'll have an actual eco-friendly pack
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    It's basically ONLY a laundry related pack haha nothing "eco" about it unfortunately. Hopefully later down the road we'll have an actual eco-friendly pack

Yes, we can only hope...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Please don't refer this pack as an eco pack, please. Just forget that it ever was supposed to be an eco pack or have anything eco in it other than old rustic/rattan furniture.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Please don't refer this pack as an eco pack, please. Just forget that it ever was supposed to be an eco pack or have anything eco in it other than old rustic/rattan furniture.

Exactly. It lost it's theme the minute laundry won.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....